Honestly what the fuck is this thing? It's really one of the most bizarre things on this planet

honestly what the fuck is this thing? It's really one of the most bizarre things on this planet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has a pebble inside it

It's the cloud

Old fertility goddess's temple. When the Muslims conquered the area they didn't want to change tradition too much so they left a lot in place. There's a meteorite that looks like a vagina inside. Story now is that it's something that was close to heaven so they worship it.

there's a gay club inside

The black cube of Saturn.

The demons will come out of it in the end days.

Kinda reminds me of

The new couch from IKEA

bump

demons already populate the planet

Did you see the World of Warcraft movie? Where the cube opens and the light inside the darkness let's him inside? It's that. Also, a huge teffilin.

>Swedish company

KEK

Most religions are retarded

Catholics drink and eat the symbolic blood and meat of their God meat puppet

a tradition that probably was stoles from some shit pagan ritual

A pagan idol.

contains Muhammad's stash of 7th century realdolls.

It's a really big OXO cube with some foil left on.

It's just another gaudy Arabian hotel lobby.

Type "inside kabaa" into jewggle images

There's nothing inside, it's a stone structure with a solid gold door and a few lamps are in there. The only people who ever go in are like Saudi Royals and diplomats

In ancient times a rock fell from the sky, this was sent to Muhammad as a sign from Allah. The space rock is considered a holy ancient relic touched by the hand of god and Muhammad. So they built this building around it with a small entrance where people can enter and take turns at kissing the rock from space.

This meteorite was never cleaned or sanitized, so everyone that kisses it becomes infected with the space virus of peace.

It's the real Clinton email server

The center of the largest toilet in the world.

Actually, Melchizedek performs it in Genesis, which is odd because it's supposed to represent Jesus who isn't born as Joshua yet. However, in 2 Timothy Jesus says he was before the world began, likely as God.

Still odd that Melchizedek, "priest of the most high", would perform a sacrament that would evolve directly into the Eucharist.

Also, pretty sure Abrahamic faiths evolved from Persian/Chaldean religions from way before when, but that's a whole other thing. The bottom line is that:
>atheists are displeased when Christianity claims to be fully independent and still the ultimate truth
>atheists are displeased when they find out Christianity is the evolution of millennia of religious thought
>atheists are just discontent, and need to sort themselves out

>Derived directly from the last supper 2000 years ago
>Musta stolen it from some pagans, no way its mentioned directly in the bible!

Bet you think Jews stole passover from somewhere too.

A big wooden box with a rock inside. Maybe a skeleton. Neither of those things are significant in any way.

It's just a large empty room in there, with a small hole in the center. Next to the hole is two sea shells.

dramatically underrated

The product of 1400 years of inbreeding

Makes sense.

Whats the anti virus?

A fridge full of pancetta

if you found one of those, would you fuck with it?

Cash machine. Millions of idiots spend tens of thousands of dollars each every year to visit that shit.

>Profit

Space stone covered in fabric. There's also a cliff from which they throw rocks.
Islam is bizarre as hell.

The Muslim Overmind

Thought it was just a cistern they built that around. Not into religious history so not going to look it up.

>World of Warcraft movie
>world of

honestly what the fuck is this thing? It's really one of the most bizarre things on this planet

Pork

It's the Bogdabox.

You must construct additional Pylons

Except the kabba and the monolith do two opposite things

When you touch the kabba your brain devolves

When you touch the monolith your brain evolves

Doesn't make it less stupid

also I'm not an atheist, I'm areligious

Meeting place for terrorists

Memes

It's where king dune coon butt blasted his child bride for the first time

[classified]
[unknown]
[data not available]

A sample of the rock is required to process something like that.

The stone temple built around the space rock preceeded Muhammad by like, a few thousand years. Sand druids probably cavorted in there back in the good old days.

True story the Saudis wanted to bulldoze that building, after they destroyed the graveyard stones where Muhammad's family was buried (and numerous other graves). In true ISIS/Saudi fashion it was considered idolatry to have this rock/temple where everybody flocked to it but they had to cave to world demand and not destroy it.

Probably because i don't believe in superstition, depends on the context though. If it ended up in my possession by some strange means i would certainly question what was going on.

Yep, they're an odd bunch.

>Persian religion
There's nothing of significance that is similar between Aryan religions and semitic ones.

some prophet build it i think, and mohammed was praying there as far as i know
there were many idols on it, mohammed and his followers got rid of them
also mohammed put the black stone in it

It is a granite house, built in the early 17th century. Most recently a door was replaced with a gold door in 1979.

----
After heavy rains and flooding in 1629, the walls of the Kaaba collapsed and the Masjid was damaged. The same year, during the reign of Ottoman Emperor Murad IV, the Kaaba was rebuilt with granite stones from Mecca and the Masjid was renovated. The Kaaba's appearance has not changed since then.

You're supposed to kiss that thing during hajj.

MQ-1 Predators seem to do the trick

It's symbolic of how Islam is a big, black, malignant tumor, and rather than remove it with radiation we celebrate it, while it devours our internal organs.

it literally looks like this

Religious robot rimjob huh?

someone replied with tifilin but now it looks like it's been deleted. strange, was going to reply to it with this.

Deuteronomy 6:8
>Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders.

Well aren't you a special hue of hue

Pretty sure it's meant to be a pussy, so religious cunnilingus

Except it's pretty self explanatory paki

I'd give it to someone to test it on. If they disappear and the box is still there, I'd most likely sell it on ebay

Imagine the outrage if someone stole the black space stone...

God probably tried to kill muhammed with a meteorite but missed

What we now call Saudi Arabia used to host a bunch of these.
They were holy places of pilgrimage, for multiple religions and cults.
Makes you wonder what the monoliths in Space Odyssey were all about. Kek.

Muhammad seen licking freshly fucked goat vagina

What the fuck is wrong with Muslims, seriously? Why are they even a thing

If three million ppl travel yearly just to kiss this rock, this is just asking for HIV or some deadly disease.

I think someone stole it and used it as a toilet once

Gives a whole new meaning to stone temple pilots.

Wonder how many feathers it would ruffle to fly a plane into the fucker

Bam

Non meme answer:

It's a mosque built on the site of the very first church/temple/mosque ever built, supposedly by Abraham himself. The original was destroyed a long time ago, and this is just a replacement of a replacement, however some of the stones are still there. It contains some religious artifacts, including a meteor. The meteor is actually outside, not inside like many believe. The black covering is just a silk covering to help protect it and look nice.

What most Christians fail to understand is that it is the site that is holy, not the building.

Reminds me of my old fingerbox

It would be the end of Islam (theologically). Allah promised to protect that thing.

False, it's been destroyed and replaced many times.

There is no meteor outside. The few fragments left are all that survived the theft of Qarmatians. The whole thing is holy, not just the site.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

That's the demiurge. Islam is evil. Look into how each progressive Abrahamic religion has incited more and more violence and pedophilia. They love that shit in the next dimension. They're feeding on all the victims' fear and pain.

So what? Most Muslims don't know this. Many who do become atheists overnight.

Islam is basically just a paganistic Bedouin religion.

They march around this gamecube as part of their personality cult of Muhammed.

>So what? Most Muslims don't know this. Many who do become atheists overnight.

That isn't true. Hell, you can find a list of the times it has been replaced on wikipedia.

Underappreciated.

They are mindless animals that seek to assimilate you like the Borg

Yeah, and your average Muslim both knows and believes everything on Wikipedia.

Shoe polisher

I was taught Islam from primary school to college where I'm from and my teachers always said that the infidels want to pollute the minds of muslims and make them less devout. They teach you that you are the rightious person while all the infidels are somehow plotting against you.

did he died?

RIP

Lots of Muslims don't know about this, they propagate the myth that pigeons don't shit on the Kaaba. Best pic to trigger sheltered Muslims.

Ground Zero.

>he's posting in this thread from Saudi Arabia
That's either an ebin proxy or you are a brave man.

whos job is it to clean off the bird shit?

there needs to be some sort of elaborite heist where someone poses as the bird shit cleaner guy and steals the magic meteor fragment of adimantium or whatever from inside, and then they become the leader of the muslims I presume and can order them all to stay in the middle east forever

Holy building or holy site, it will piss them off if we drop an asteroid on it.

target

There's a Meteor inside that looks like a vagina

this is offence remove this picture now please