Donald Trump Jr slammed the mayor of London on Wednesday (22 March) just hours after the deadly terror attack in...

>Donald Trump Jr slammed the mayor of London on Wednesday (22 March) just hours after the deadly terror attack in Westminster that has left at least four dead, including the attacker.

But the London's major statement was:

>"I want to reassure all Londoners and all our visitors not to be alarmed. Our city remains one of the safest in the world. London is the greatest city in the world. And we stand together in the face of those who seek to harm us and destroy our way of life. We always have and we always will,"

Donald Trump Junior reads 'fake news' from the Altright Press, and doesn't even bother to check those FAKE NEWS

Is Donald Trump Jr a standard Sup Forumstard ?
Does Sup Forums even bother about the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D Jr is based, calling it as he see it

>Altright Press
>independent

Donald Trump Junior looks like an inbred nerd
I won't call that being based
He's also a rich daddy's boy and that's not based either

Did Kahn say this or not?

t. mohammed ben bougnoule

He's just doing it for the attention. His dad will be impeached soon and his family will go hide in disgrace.

The statement khan made is correct but it is from last year, not from this attack. It goes to show what he thinks though.

He said that after a bomb that explosed in New York six months ago
Trump junior took it out of context
Trump junior jumped on the terror act to recuperate peoples death, to push for hid father's agenda
Then he was in a middle of a controversy
I wonder if that controversy won't spare him some time in hid Russian Affairs

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

Yes. He said it after the NYC bombing last year though, not this attack in the UK. The frog is confused because Trump Jr. is referencing a past statement (very recent past)which is still totally valid, but the frog is a barely literate paki so he can't figure this concept out.

Sounds like this British fellow was talking trash about NYC. Needed a good smack imo.

>the right pushes their agenda after a terror attack

Hypocrite and idiot.

>Took it out of context

No he did not. The context was that of a terror attack. He did not take it out of that context.

>Then he was in the middle of a controversy

When is the US not in the middle of a controversy. Your entertainment media make sure there's always controversy, on both sides, because it sells.

>Trump junior jumped on the terror act to recuperate peoples death, to push for hid father's agenda

And Khan jumping in after a similar attack to say "Lol we just have to live with it guise, its just a fact of life, don't blame elites or immigrants or Muslims, diversity is our strength :^)" ISN'T exploiting terror to push your own agenda?

The only difference between Khan doing it and Don Jr doing it is that the latter has a solution.

I don't see how it's exploiting it, seems more like telling people to ignore it because it goes against his bullshit
Which is worse IMO

t. shill

you're a top tier autist

>S. Kahn
>in favor of violent invasions
>doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

it's a shame everyone thinks you're a moron, isn't it?

So this is what a Macron voter sounds like.

It's worse than I thought

So what's the problem? Seems Don Jr. is taking after his father and the retarded left has a problem with it. Don Jr if you're reading, that's pretty impressive.

fucking KEK, DTJR better run for office one day

I thought this guy was too abraisive before, especially when he talked about Muslim refugees as skittles.

But it got to me to look at the surveys about Syrian support for ISIS. And a left leaning site the Independent placed that support at 21 percent - they were even trying to say 21 percent was a good thing.

Ballsy messengers are completely necessary as they can become viral and spur people into looking deeper into things.

He said the *threat of terrorism was part of being in a big city. Which it is. He's not wrong.

Ha ahahahah ahah OP got pawned!

He took it out of context.

Nope, Donnie junior was BTFO'd by twitter

His statement is only correct because you allowed millions of his Muslim brothers to invade.

POTUS' son is about as relevant as his wife, who gives a shit? Neither one is the president.

Yeah he did it's just that he said this a long time ago and I believe it was regarding the Belgium incident.

>He said that after a bomb that explosed in New York six months ago
>Trump junior took it out of context

How?

by having a six months late reaction

Just because this cross-eyed Drumpfspawn trustfund baby lives in his gated community and ivory tower doesn't mean terrorist attacks can't happen in big cities.
Big cities and their infrastructure are the best targets for terrorist attacks.

I personally condemn this terrorist attack but it wasn't nearly as devastating as let's say at the airport in Brussels. On the same day more people killed themselves in London.

He has the hottest wife of all the trumps

based Don Jr.

OP is a faggot as always.

Fuck leftist retards, I hope they all get killed in terror attacks for letting, no, inviting (((them))) to invade our countries. Fuck them all.

Everyone raised hell back then as well. There's no excuse for a Muslim mayor trying to normalize terrorism.

you're a cock sucker
remove yourself

Have to go back to Algeria.

go back to Europe, invader

We created this country. You are an invader. Go back to the country your people made.

Not the only thing he's slammed.

>slammed

TRIGGERED this word it is so fucking overused

fairly good bate, faguette

soros & rothschild's are too rich we're all slaves to illuminati we shouldnt have to work our ancestors didnt go to work theyd be sad as seeing people work to survive money should be free weeds only illegal to keep cancer doctors rich and shut the 3rd eye take acid bro if you havnt you dont know yourself see the world as it really is things shouldnt be expensive theres buildings and homeless people at the same time thats so bad isis is made up bush did 911 cia killed tupac israel and america are so bad god doesnt exist christians are stupid it should be outlawed im in anonymous all school does is teaches you to be a sheep the government never does good just part of illuminati everyone should protest the rich defeat capitalism get a guy fawks mask off ali express its just like 2 bucks and well protest also the worlds going to end heaps of stuff lines up with legends from like south america and places like that and facebook is spying on you.

Nice try Achmed Camelfucker
Khan made some retarded statement recently that terror was part and parcel of urban life and we had better bloody well get used to it
For the record, Mohammed was a pedophile warlord terrorist who drank camel urine (SOURCE: KORAN & HADDITHS), fuck islam, fuck your prophet, and fuck you