The guardian, once again, the only news outlet talking sense

the guardian, once again, the only news outlet talking sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865
youtube.com/watch?v=ApkyDH-d2vI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

almonds: activated

woah... this is so powerful... fuck drumpf and fuck white people...

better light up some buildings or something

>long anticipated
>nothing was done to prevent it
really stirred my pasta

>solidarity

Empty liberal virtue signalling word, that makes people feel they're doing something.

Fast forward five years: i think that'll piss off even the normies after its brought out for the 20th time.

Yesterday was the start of something. There's heaps more just like that pos, and they don't need much motivation to go ballistic.

Bored of this bullshit. They're intention is to kill and maim, which they did successfully.

Fuck this hollow "solidarity" bullshit.

They've spent th last year burying these stories and changing the narrative, they're part of the problem!

Anders did nothing wrong. It's these commies that allow this to still happen, you can't blame a sandnigger, it's in its nature through generations of inbreeding to become part of a death cult and attack civilised people, its these commie bastards that knew this but still brought them in and legalised it that are the problem.

guys, please

Sup Forums is a bord of peace, don't spread hate against minorities if they clearly dindu nuffin

I'm actually going to France and the UK for holiday in July. Don't wanna go but being dragged along as part of a group.

Fellow anons, if I die in an attack, (increasingly likely) I want the world to know I hate my attacker, will never forgive them and hope their entire family dies horribly.

>dragged along
don't get dragged along under a truck of peace

You don't understand! It was an Act of Peace™ by The Religion of Peace™!

That's the Guardian for you, I particularly like the solidarity bit, as if there's any feelings of kinship between muslims in most of Britain and literally anyone else.

That's true, but they say this to cover up the fact that Britain has done a terrible job at integrating muslims.

It's not a coiincidence that 1000+ people have left to join ISIS.

newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865

UK YES

It's sad that the first response to terrorist attacks nowadays is empathizing with muslims
>muh poor muzzies will be blamed for a bad thing they didn't do

Dear Brits,

Please just round up the shitskins and send them packing. You could even put them on luxurious flights back to their home countries. You could feed them first class meals all the way back to Pakistan and Syria and Afghanistan and Roachland. But my God, men, reclaim Britain for the British, England for the English. Yes, I realize we've work to do here in America, but dammit, I have English and Irish ancestry, and I hate to see my ancestral lands overrun with these leeching hateful Muslim shits. England was and always will be a Christian land, a white land, and a noble land. It wasn't the shitskins that built the greatest empire in world history. It wasn't the shitskins that defeated the German war machine. It was you! Be great as your forefathers were great.

Sincerely,

An American friend of England

Those fucking weak cartoons. They make me so fucking angry.

Yes we must turn a blind eye to this situation and reaccept The Religion of Peace back into our societies.

Like any good moderate Muslim does.

>Terror's purpose is to spread hate and division
People don't really believe that, right?

My last words will be 'fucking muzzie scum' as I get squished. I can only hope those moments are recorded and I'm live link and meme fodder for 48 hours.

That poor bitch walking across Westminster Bridge happily doing chick stuff. If only she knew in a minutes time she's gonna be splattered, and her legs and shapely are will be seen by millions. But she didn't know because she was busy thinking about sushi or handbags or some shit.

Well there is the Operation Gladio 2 thing going on, but the purpose of terrorists definitely doesn't match that description.

Yeah! Let's invite some muslims into our homes to show solidarity, they can babysit my daughter.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

I KEEP SEEING AND HEARING THIS EVERYWHERE

"WE MUST NOT BE DIVIDED"

WHAT

HOW

WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO???

JUST FUCKING TELL ME

HOW DO WE COME TOGETHER?

WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

HOW DOES COMING TOGETHER STOP TERRORISM??

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK DO YOU WANT????????????

The Guardian is right. The only reasonable response to terrorism is to show that it's business as usual and that an attack makes no difference. Liberal democracy with all it's freedoms wins over totalitarian theocracies, so long as we don't let go of our freedoms. Terrorists are attacking us because they know that their theocracies can't withstand the free flow of information and freedom of belief. If these prevail, their religion dies. This is why they're attacking the West -- just hoping enough people will be dumb enough the reassert the separation of the West and the Muslim world, since this is the only thing that will allow Islamic extremist theocracies to survive. We have the control and they lose if we refuse to play their game. Simple!

The guardian talking shit as usual I see, god forbid we actually do something about the Muslim infestation of the west, that's what the terrorists want

The division seems rather evident to me.

We've been dealing with terror attacks in civilization for going on 16 years with no end in sight. I'm tired, and I'm pissed. It needs to stop.

You've gotta spread your boypussy open for an immigrant.
Remember, if you don't want to or if it hurts whilst doing it: you're a racist.

I don't see a name on this article. Anyone know who wrote it?

>WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ApkyDH-d2vI

Muslims attack whites over and over. Liberal whites say that the attackers are trying to divide us and that we shouldn't let that happen. Instead, we should just accept that the Muslims will murder whites every few months, as if this is magically going to end Muslim terrorism.
And this somehow makes sense to liberals.

>They don't use the words "Islam" or "Muslim" once, but do talk about the IRA.

Muslim author confirmed.

well said

>solidarity
Jesus I am sick to fucking death of this word

>Police is yet to state what were the motives behind Abdul Hameed Muhammad's horrifying act

You allow more terrorism to happen.
You allow (((them))) to bring more terrorists into the country.