UKRAINE-KIEV HUGE EXPLOSION

Large munitions depot up in flames in Ukraine, entire town evacuated, Kiev blames sabotage (VIDEO)
Ukrainian Army has no more bullets. Russia has easy-peasy job now.

rt.com/news/381933-ukraine-munition-city-fire-explosions/

youtube.com/watch?v=yhGYdFSvRMQ

War in Ukraine how soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g?t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq3dVFaY7XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=xWB8EF7ts_Y&t=152s&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck wtf was blown out of that building?

Almost looks like a rocket launcher.. Did a fucking gas tank blow up?

>Did a fucking gas tank blow up?
no,
>Large munitions depot

Thousands of people are being evacuated from Balakleya in the Kharkov region of Ukraine, as a massive fire has broken out
at a munitions depot, which is said to be the largest in the country.

bump for interest

>30% of ukraine's ammunition

>Russia has already offered its assistance in extinguishing the fire

noice

based Putin

Ukrainian Army will wave white flag in 3 days.

Good job Mr.Putin and boyz, KEK

>>Russia has already offered its assistance in extinguishing the fire
K E K you are fucking great user

PUTIN BE LIKE:

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g?t=46s

cucked on international level

that firework might go on for a very long time till every single piece of ammunition blows up

KEK KEK KEK

Holy fuck my sides

So does this mean Russia is taking back Ukraine ??

Not in Kiev you retard.

MEGA FUCK ANONS LOT'S OF FUN

UKRAINE IS FUCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq3dVFaY7XQ

>Kiev
>Not Kyiv
Nice proxy Putler

KIEV IS NEXT
KEK

Russia doesn't even want Ukraine, all they want is Crimea, and specifically, Sevastopol

Savage.
Absolutely savage.

You've got to be kidding.

LET'S. FUCKING. GO.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

That webm

This fucking game is going to be the worst thing in the entire world

130,000 tons of ammunition BTFO

130,000 tons

>Ukrainian Army has no more bullets

>Be illegitimate ukranian government
>Keep all your ammo in the same depot

lol

No no, the Eastern Ukraine will also go to Russia it's part of NovoRussia just look at the map, the red and pink areas are needed very much.

for what? they were badly underdeveloped areas and now also destroyed by war.

look like a gas leak

>I knew he would help us.

I never wavered Vladimir!!

you just described russia and thus the russian modus operandi

Russia will take Eastern Ukraine Poland will reclaim Western Ukraine and Central Ukraine will become one big toilet

this is the gayest thing on the planet. how do you even pronounce that? it's always been kiev, now suddenly it's "kyiv" because it's supposedly closer to ukrainian. write it in cyrillic every time, then. otherwise it's still not the same.

Please, you are not serious asking this question, tell me you are just trolling

That land means ABSOLUTE control of the Black Sea. Cockroaches won't be able to compete.

Russia doesn't really need or want them, but Russia will be forced to save the red/pink parts of your map, as the Kiev side starts killing more and more of the Russians there.

Vladimir is unpredictable. Sometimes he goes hard, sometimes he plays the waiting game. Can't tell what he might do next.

The only people they're "needed very much" for are the ones living there. Most of the industry has been demolished and at this point its nothing more than a makeshift buffer. They already wanted to have a referendum ala Crimea to join Russia and we told them to fuck off. All they get at this point is an occasional delivery of humaid and an odd ww2 tank or two on the side.

great simple answer
Thanx user

why would you need ammunition anyw-

it's not the 20th century anymore. you don't get anything from incorporating land under your flag, everyone knows that. crimea has huge geopolitical significance and russia was risking losing it after the 2014 crisis. the rest of ukraine would be a net drain.

crimea is already incorporated.

Please, you are not serious posting this post, tell me you are just trolling

ITT: People who don't play 12D chess.

The munitions depot fire was allowed to happen, and SVR is allowed to think it was their doing.

In actuality, it was allowed to proceed so that it can be used as an excuse to switch to NATO standards. They'll get some sweetheart deals on arms and munitions already stationed in the ME, followed up by good deals on new production for a few years. They'll get other systems as well, mostly secondhand last-gen stuff, but it'll be enough to make a Russian invasion completely untenable.

some people are saying its poison gas like vx or syren mixing in the air thats being exposed and its not merely just an ammunition exploding.

>Please, you are not serious posting this post, tell me you are just trolling
this user has perfect answer, I hope you are intelligent enough to grasp this concept

the donbas region has very little to do with the black sea. you should learn to read a map.

what will they pay with, your own tax dollars?

>the donbas region has very little to do with the black sea. you should learn to read a map.
you are delusional, but that's fine keep learning

sheeit

This is mini Chernobyl for Ukraine

it barely has a coastline with the black sea. the russian caucasus and crimea encircle this region's black sea coast, from your own image. you are trying to act smart, but you're literally a retard.

Putin doesn't want to take in ukraine. The state of their economy and infrastructure is so bad it would actually hurt russia because they would have to send money and resources to kept the boat floating

since hillary didn't win they won't be getting gibs me dats and most likely this whole conflict will simmer in a few months

They'll pay by allowing western companies to develop their natural resources, which is already happening, and by being a strategic partner. It won't be long before they're no longer dependent on Russian energy, and will be exporting energy and various other things to the west.

We need to develop Ukraine so we can abandon Turkey, which will soon be an official enemy. If people knew what Erdogan has been up to, Turkey would get glassed.

>posts the map that proves the point his opponent's point
What D chess is this?

nah, it's just expired munitions and shitty conditions they were stored at. look at all that uncut grass

we'll give you some ammunition Ukraine, you'll just owe us special loyalty later.

>what will they pay with, your own tax dollars?

I suppose debt and giving all their infrastructure, oil, gas, land and etc to connected (((insiders))) of the US state dept? And yes, American tax payers will be fleeced as per usual.

And here I am, paying $200 for 640rd spam cans. Ungrateful fucks.

MY 54R!

you can twist this anyway you like it and you still will be butthurt and triggered by this genius amo explosion action designed by Russians, hohol. KEK
(no need to reply to my post, you are stupid and delusional, I'M DONE WITH YOU)

Can rusty rockets like those actually still be used?

>rockets

Christ, how long have they been left like that?

Well what else do you call them?

hahahahahah you cheeky motherfucker

At a minimum, they can be used in booby-traps, and improvised suicide bomber trucks (more useful in Syria/Iraq) No suicide attacks in Ukraine wars yet, that I know of.

(although to show your face in any modern war, is a suicide)

Mortar shells you dumbass

why arent we mass dropping these in the middle east?

im a dumbass
hat does this mean for russia?

What do you mean "want"? They already have it.

They rightfully want Ukraine to be in Russia's economic zone and not have NATO bases.

time to attack before they get more ammo kek

We were taught Kiev as the proper spelling in school. maybe they've changed that recently, but some of us oldfags have been out of school a while.

HERE WEEP AND WIPE YOUR TEARS WITH THIS you STUPID UKRAINIAN HOHOL

Ever since the collapse of the USSR, so 1992.
25 years under the sky.

Wrong.
This is how it goes.
Colonel Taras has a hundred shells at a stockpile. He sells eighty. Explodes twenty. Says all hundred went boom due to evil Russians.

Putin is pure genius KEK

125mm shells for the MBT they use. Rockets are an engine innit? Those are more bang than whizz.

I can't say they've secured it until Porky and NATO finally fuck off, which they likely never will

rockets are unguided and use chemical burning as propelant. Missiles use guidance systems and have jets or someshit

And its russian ammo so its fine. Rust comes off in the rifling, clean as a whistle.

A rock is a missile if you throw it.

I been suffering another depressional bout tonight

But thank you for lighting a hearty good kek in my sides.

It would be even funnier if the entire thing was an accident and Putin is just offering to help to add insult to injury...

user PLEASE DON'T ACT STUPID
ROCKET HAS A PROPELLANT TO MOVE IT ALONG

I agree this is best post of this entire thread, that Russian user is brilliant

Fuck me. I know shit like this was just abandoned after the USSR fell but I didn't think it was literally left in the open like that, especially considering the winters you get.

This stockpile looks close to a town too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWB8EF7ts_Y&t=152s&spfreload=10

Russia won't do shit. The suckas are addicted to selling their fossil fuels for that sweet sweet Western European cash.

Kharkov isn't Kiev autist.

Makes sense but ucraine is getting pretty much depopulated. Making them an ally is better a long term plan accompanied with a breeding programm.

this x100
soviet mentality at it's best

>This stockpile looks close to a town too.
sure, just watch this clip, very fun times

Well when you're used to have everything centralized under the communism and suddenly it all goes away, nobody's left to take charge and keep things running because everyone have been so used to following the soviet protocols.

They already have that control faggot becuase they already control the big ports, they won't be building a new one soon. They dont want eastern Ukriane becuase they dont want a cancerous money pit, its why all of the rebel leaders are being assassinated in droves, they dont care for their cause anymore.

Finally

dumbass here too. why is everyone bagging ukraine, i thought they were getting pushed around by russia. poor ukraine

also a dumbass. Just checking in

Exactly user, exactly what I also said. kek

...why are we all australian

Sup Forums is pro-Ukraine, these are all russian shills

it's an epic Sup Forums meme to like russia even though it's a shithole and full of more arabs than berlin

Leave while you can brodie, prepare for the shitlords.