The holiest city in islam

Behold what muslims consider the most sacred site on earth. The holiest of cities in the religion of peace. The place where Muhammad took a dump or something and a bean sprout grew or a meteor fell. Shia and Sunni have different versions. Let this sink in. This shithole is sacred to these animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2009/10/islam-and-dark-age-of-byzantium.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl1rroJOZzw
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyToHOWSV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doom and gloom. Literally looks like Mordor.

Dark City in Black Sands. Evil Mark.

Is that London?

would bombing it be an improvement or would anyone even notice

Damn just imagine how much a backwards turbo-third world shitheap arabia would be without oil. Probably near nigger-tier.

Not enough Muslims.

That building is absolute shit, like they have an inferiority complex and pretend to have an important city like NYC. Couldn't they build something tasteful for their holy site? Arab architecture is usually beautiful.

Nah, they were Aryan tier in medieval times. Even built impressive water systems and dams to grow food in a desert.

fuck off slavcuck, the middle eastern world has invented, built or designed literally nothing

Literally Mordor with the eye at the top and all. It really is sickening

Eh they were pretty advanced in science and mathematics in the 1200s. When Ganghis Khan sacked and raped Baghdad, it set them back hundreds of years. Maybe they'd be somewhat caught up if not for the Mongols

Don't mind him. R*ssians worship ar*ps.

I'd imagine going there as a white guy would be like the hobbits going into mordor.

It seriously looks like a REALLY evil corporate building.

It looks like somebody drew a picture of a cock and balls just below it too.

How can they be pictured as good in the media? They are dark, violent, zealots for a religion that preaches murder of infidels, and they come from THIS place. The world really is crazy,

weren't very advanced if they couldn't stop a tent dwelling horse fucking slant now were they?

There's a Mordor edit of this image. Any of you anons have it?

Go away Bannon, your drunk.

Doesn't Saurons eye go in between those moon points.

It is lame. It looks like it should be on the vegas strip or something. Like it's a satire.

gee, it's almost as if not all human achievement can be compared in terms of killing people

Neither could the Russians. He could have taken Europe if not for the his death and infighting of his successors

Btw this implies that even men's greatest achievements (i.e. modern architecture) are still slaves to Islam.

This is a culture of enslavement.

kek

>tfw you realize the Muslims are the orcs and Sauron is the antichrist." Men of the west" its a prophecy by tolkien

Yeah it's almost as if God chose a final prophet in one of the harshest places possible and put him through the hardest tests ever as a lesson for all his creation.

Or, you know, he decided that the only way he could forgive his own creation is to have said creation brutally murder him. Whatever makes more sense to you.

They invented a lot. The west was litterally swimming in shit during the dark ages while they had hospitals and running water.

What's with the image of Coruscant OP?

Giveaway: Jedi Tower/High Council in the centre.

Not really that far-fetched when you think about it

We Wuz Kangs!

is this fucking mordor?

>the middle eastern world has invented, built or designed literally nothing
Civilization literally originated in ME, abbo. Unless you're yellow monkey, that would explain your ignorance.

Obligatory

See here

It's like a real life Mordor!

They literally were though. You're a fool if you would rather live in Europe than in Arabia during the middle ages.

I think you mean the senate pal

pls dont degrade Mordor like that, not even that foul land of scum deserves to be compared to a muzzieland

>Tfw muzzies put a random dome on the Holiest place in Judaism

Mad desu

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2009/10/islam-and-dark-age-of-byzantium.html

One of my favourite albums.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl1rroJOZzw
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyToHOWSV8

I'll help you guys fight them when the time comes.

yeah it is pretty fucked up, and if the Jews were to make any sort of effort rebuild the temple, the world would see it as an act of aggression towards the Muslims

Soros' eye

you should consider planting more grass

I luv you guys ;_;

These days simply refusing to let them in your house is an act of aggression.

The Jews aren't canonically allowed to rebuild the Temple (nor are they even allowed to have a fucking nation) until the coming of their King, whom their still waiting for.

Although they guessed the coming of Jesus and Mohammad, but they didn't like what they had to say :^)

(((I'm))) happy it's there otherwise the chasids would be doing horrible things to animals there. We must purge (((ourselves))) of the chicken swinging, inbred shtetl cult of the rebb who speaks 200 languages

deep down they know it was Jesus, but they'd feel stupid having to admit it after all these years

You mean peninsular-arabs or levantines?
Nabatean arabs did some neat stuff but they are nearly levantine again.

you'd figure that after God quit talking to you for a few thousand years, you'd start to reconsider whether or not that guy you had the Romans kill was really the Messiah or not

The city is literally thousands of years old, there's little to no soft ground there, mostly stones.

That's according to hard core Orthodoxy Jews, who burn Israeli flags and refuse to pay taxes BUT still use all of our services.

.wut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
>In 1674, according to Johann Ludwig Burckhardt, someone smeared the Black Stone with excrement so that "every one who kissed it retired with a sullied beard". The Shi'ite Persians were suspected of being responsible and were the target of curses from other Muslims for centuries afterwards, though explorer Sir Richard Francis Burton doubted that they were the culprits; he attributed the act to "some Jew or Greek, who risked his life to gratify a furious bigotry.

they cant get over his being a half breed with a roman soldier as a father. the whole racial thing is strong with them.

I thought you faggots didn't appreciate when real world shit gets equated to shit from child literature.

looks like someone dumped a million tonnes of dirt around a Russian city, then erected some meme gigantic clocktower

>BUT still use all of our services.

literally every Jewish stereotype is true of the Hasidim.

Lean in to kiss, complete the rite. Now on your chin is Shi'ite shite.

>tfw muzzies do this to each temple they conquer

Just goes to show that islam is a shit ideology based on the lies of a false prophet.

We love you, too, Israel

literally mordor

Does the moon demon live in that big fortress?

Fucking Saudis built that right on top of Masjid Al-Haram.

The books were born out of the trauma the author suffered in the trenches of WWII, the books weren't specifically aimed at children.
Also they weren't faggot ass dog shit like garry potter or nu wars.

WW1 you numpty

Yes

Yeah, also consider the clock face says 'God' on the top so you don't forget why you're there.

They are there for cocks.

the Arabic word for Allah always looks like a cock and balls to me

exactly

Sorry that's what i meant, sorry.

Sorry, thanks sorry.

FYI - what you call the temple mount was actually a roman fort. Do a little research and you'll find that the temple was actually located in the city of David.

I am the senate

*Treason intensifies*

The real Mecca was actually the ancient city of Petra in Jordan.

This new Mecca never existed in Mohammed's time.

>child literature
LoTR aren't kids books.

But...they're a thousand kilometers apart.

that fucking clock

ahmed the clock boy would be proud

suppose the high mucky mucks have orgies in the big crystal room underneath the gold ishtar symbol there?

that's offensive to evil

delete this

they already have all the implements made

and the temple too

they're just waiting on a red heifer

you're welcome in leaf land anytime m8

been inside the mall on the base of that big bong clone. it was pretty meh.
what were they thinking building that shit there

>What were the Byzantines
Literally still the heart of science and philosophy till the Italians came back
>Inb4 muh Slavs
Yeah they were subhumans, the Greeks new this too

>Slavs
Wot

Religious city with actual history and beauty coming though

Arab architecture is, and always has been, whatever Europeans decided to build for them.

Why build a giant tower like that right next to their most sacred holy site?

I feel it would end up taking away whatever make it "sacred". It'd be like building giant skyscrapers all around Stonehenge or the Vatican. It diminishes the importance of the holy site.

Kekistani
No its Berlin
Fuck Muslims my dude.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS TWIN TOWER O'CLOCK?

they don't even have respect for their holy site wtf

why do americans like kike cock so much?
jerusalem belongs to christians,yet its filled with kikes
>mad desu

this. came here just to say it

looks like the home of Satan

I have seen this before.

>And at last we truly are, the Sand Niggers

Too bad the one seating on the throne is a fucking KEKLORD

>Tolkien
>Children's books

Gas yourself at once