So, I realize that I don't have proof...

So, I realize that I don't have proof, but I swear Youtube just recommended me the Mein Kampf audiobook because I have a lot of pro-Trump videos in my history. They're just trying to see if I'll watch it.

Jokes on them, I have a paperback.

Bruh, Its been in my recommendations too

ME TOO WHAT THE FUCK

Tis in minne to. Wtf

Don't fucking click it. They're trying to directly associate Trump supporters with nazis. Crafty jews...

PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM!
or maybe youtube ai is trying to redpill people.

pics or it didn't happen

Same here, goys.

Same here,and TGSNT popped up in my little Bro's. Fuck em !!

Bruh. Why'd you watch it?

We have to watch and see if they release this shit any time soon.

I don't see the problem. All trump supporters should read mein kampf, wise them up the kushner problem

Weird, it's not in mine. Maybe it's cause I listen to too much gay 80s pop and Q Lazzurus.

i browse pol and youtube daily for long periods, but i don't ave anything related to poppa hitler, just a bunch of justin bieber and edm music

Also in mine. Just noticed today

This is a good thing

Same here, maybe it assumes some bullshit according to nationality

oh shit its been in mine too

Greatest digits confirm

I don't even search any ww2 shit or nazi shit. I delete my browser data daily and have been searching fox news live streams for the past month almost.

Is this a ylyl thread?

This literally happened to me a few weeks ago.

It definitely seems schemey desu

I've been listening to world war 1 and 2 march songs, so I'm thinking it was that for me

This Don't let anyone dissuade from reading, and listening to Mein Kampf

Similar thing happened to me, was watching right wing stuff on Youtube and it recommended me Hitler speeches.

Yeah me too. I downloaded the PDF tho so that could be why

Why the fuck do you even have a history? Setting it to auto-clear is the most basic opsec, unless you've decided to just not give a shit anymore.

What the fuck? It's in mine too. All my other recommended are documentaries...

How old are you?

Same here it popped up yesterday, something dodgey afoot for sure.... I watch a lot of right leaning stuff but 20hrs of Mein Kampf stuck out like dogs balls, I did nazi that coming

Same here

No. They are using your preferences to isolate you so that you are easier to control.
Google will identify and segregate you.
To what purpose exactly who knows.

I watch tons of Hitler videos what's the big deal

Wait,what?

I told YouTube that I'm not interested in the video. All you anons should do the same as well.

>hickok45

My nigga

NSA spies on you. (((They))) have all the ammo they need to take you down when the time is right.

yeah same not too sure what the concern is here. Pretty sure the kikes are more triggered by the merchant minute than by mein kampf. At least some of the people listening to mein kampf would just be curious

Jesus Christ really?

You understand it's not illegal to read you dumb motherfucker, right? I swear you're all fucking 12

>search for something
>similar things show up
wow who would have guessed it
fucking retards, its how google works you stupid fucks

dont even reply to anyone here, this whole thread is full of underage retards who found out about Sup Forums during the "vault 7" bullshit

No, it's not illegal to read. But Google isn't the government. I don't trust them.

Besides, I have two paper copies, one of which is a pre-war English 1st edition

No it's the jews and NSA you faggot shariablue shill. If any of us ran for office jew sources can leak that we have a history of reading nazi literature

The fun thing about that photo is knowing that most of those guys probably died horribly in the war.

Somthing similar ? So Fox news louder with crowder and Lauren Southern = you're a Nazi here listen to 20hrs of Mein Kampf. Its obviously youtube trying to prove people that watch right wing/republican/conservative material must all be Nazi's, lets see how many click the video and how much they listen to..... (slides on the tin foil hat) the real question is who setup this little test and whos collating the results

Recomended to me, but it seems it has a new algorith or something that recommends things "you may like"

kek

youtube is also recommending it to me

nice try verfassungsschutz

I'm more worried about the YouTube comments I make...

fugg they recommended me that yesterday too.

kek

How many views does this trap vid have so far ? The door knocks begin soon

Didn't think I'd see it, but scrolled down far enough and there it was.

me too, is that the 20 hours video? I will download it tonight