>MSM lies
>JFK killed by elites
>Saudis did 9/11

What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/truth-organized-crime-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=-_doBLTh9Qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every tv show has some kind of subtle or not-so-subtle propaganda in it once you look for it. You recognize the pattern eventually.

It ruined Game of Thrones, Into the Badlands, Walking Dead, so many shows I could no longer enjoy after I started seeing it.

How do you fuck up so bad when all you had to do is stay faithful to the source material?

Bogpill

>Saudis did 9/11
>redpill

The Strain is fucking worst. Literal holohoax survivor is one of the main heros and he's portrayed as old badass dude with sword cane. And guess what, evil vampire badguy is nazi who is going to destroy world.

this show is such dogshit, its the same as twilight

>the pharmaceutical industry already has a cure for cancer
>ancient aliens
>major sporting events are rigged
>Buddhism
>Israel has committed human rights violations against the Palestinians

>What else?

I actually like the Strain. I was able in this one situation to overlook the propaganda and just enjoy the show.

Actually I loved the scene where Eichorst comes in to talk to Setrakian in the camp, and Eichorst is drunk as shit. He gives a lecture on how Hitler was democratically elected and he even puts his gun on the table and gives Abraham a chance to kill him. He doesn't go for it and Eichorst tells him it's cause he's weak and it's easier to do nothing.

Also at the end of season 3 when the master heals Eichorst after he gets shot up, German sounds like such a cool fucking language the way he speaks it. It sounds like some ancient demon language and it made me wish I spoke German.

So ones that actually are true? (Minus the JFK one maybe) Where's the fun in conspiracy theories if they're not batshit insane grasping at straws pizzagate style?

all niggers must hang

actually true huh?

>saudis did 9/11
>america capitalized on it to invade iraq
pick two

That proves it. You're totally right.

Tell guys, that in ANY situation where someone is trying to part them from their money, imagine the situation as a guy trying to get some pussy from a girl. They will say anything, do anything, act anyway, until they have gotten what they want, and then you no longer matter.

My friend lost 12k in this way, to a rehab facility. They told him "not to worry about your insurance" and "we just want to help you" etc. When I opened his eyes to this, he became much more receptive to other redpills of the world

There is no proof because it's mostly been lost to time, but there is lots of correlating evidence. Use your brain, obviously JFK was taken out by an ORGANIZED third-party interest.

JFK killed by elites is not a normie redpill.

Hating Modern Art is a very political statement that holds almost no social controversy

>not knowing that israel did 9/11
Mfw

JFK was backed by the Irish mob

Lyndon/Nixon were Italian-Jewish mafia

Might actually be true.
>renegadetribune.com/truth-organized-crime-america/
"Meyer Lansky then went on to form his own mafia organization- Murder, Inc. In other words, the most powerful mafia organization in U.S. history was not Italian, not Irish, but Jewish. Other famous Jewish mobsters included Louis “Lepke” Buchalter, Arthur “Dutch Schultz” Flegenheimer, Arnold “the Brain” Rothstein, Meyer “Mickey” Cohen, Edward “Monk” Eastman, and many more.

After this takeover, The Jewish and Italian crime families formed an alliance and even intermarried. Italians were kept on as front men, maintaining the appearance of ‘Italian organized crime’ in the U.S. A good example of this merger is John Gotti, Jr. who is half Jewish.

The short lived American upper-class control of the U.S. Government ended in 1974, with Richard Nixon’s resignation- and was replaced by the competing Democrat globalists and the Republican NeoCons, which are just two different flavors of Communism. The Jewish elite have always controlled both factions."

Joo joo joo jooo

joo joo

This, once you see this persuasion as deceptive and invasive you can start fending for yourself.

I understand your sentiment, but what is the grander context of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=-_doBLTh9Qc

BWEEEEOOOOO BOI ITS RED PILL OR NO PILL BWEEEEOOOO THIS IS THE WOKE POLICE, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP ↕ AND YOUR DICC OUT
#2WOKE #REDPILLORNOPILL #HOLOHOAX #SOWOKEICANTSLEEP

DID SOME ONE SAY HOLOCAUST MORE LIKE HOLOHOAX IF YALL AINT WOKE YALL CANT FUCC WITH ME BOI IM SO WOKE I CANT EVEN SLEEP " NIGHT

You guys are looking too deep into this. No need for drones or 007 type missions. The solution is simple. Social Engineering.

Now this will take some preparation and no extreme autists will be able to accomplish it.

1. Dress the part. user will need to dress as someone who looks like or close to a HVAC repairman.

2. Gear. In the world of social engineering it is very important to build rapport. Holding something as simple as clipboard and a toolbox will take you further than you could imagine. Mix that with an official look and acting as if you're in a hurry (but not too much as you don't want to be off-putting) and you're gold.

3. Gain access to correct rooftop. As seen in pic related there are a number of rooftops that could be a starting point for an user that is mildly in shape.

4. Replace the flag. If you want to remain user (I'm sure you do) be sure to cover your face with a handkerchief or ski mask.

5. Smooth getaway. Have a premade line about how everything is okay or you just needed to check some numbers, depending on how long you spend up there.

6. Profit????

This post was for educational purposes only. OP does not encourage or condone any illegal activity. Please be sure to check your local laws before doing anything.

fuck wrong thread one sec

Hitler did nothing wrong

>saudis did 9/11
try Israel

I think the private central banks can still be considered normie-tier because all the info is out there in plain sight and you can't refute it. That will lead into a lot for them.

We're talking about normie friendly redpills. Israel killed JFK too but you gotta work up to it.

IS THIS