Please annex us burger

Please annex us burger

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM !!

I'd like to see them try

wizzle wazzle

Admit it ausbro, it is either them or the Chinese. The world has moved around us and we did not advance fast enough.

bring sausage rolls and i might consider it.
>ketchup on a meat pie

i dunno m8.

keep your fucking spiders

Please give us Louisiana at least

Why annex you?

You can have it, just bear in mind that the niggers in New Orleans are part of the deal.

Undefeated champions

>not posting the most terrifying thing your country has to offer
I will never set foot on your continent, nor will I ever be dumb enough to pick a fight with anyone who voluntarily lives on a continent where something like this exists.

why are americans scared of spiders?

THE CHINKS ARE ALREADY SUCKING YOU DRY THROUGH MINING AND BUBBLING YOUR REAL ESTATE WITH THEIR FAKE YUANS

EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT AMERICAN IMPERIALISM, JUST WAIT TILL YOU'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH THE LOCUST PLAGUE OF SOULLESS CHINKS FOR A WHILE

Our government is bought and fucking worthless man, if they aren't selling shit off to the chinese they are debating pointless shit to stroke their egos and justify their own personal ideologies.

We had such an opportunity to ride the mining wave into a new type of economy but they fucked it up

>t. Spider
8 legged Jew beast. Kill it with fire.

I'm really not happy to live on the same planet as this thing. Please do something about it Australia. Make amends with the emus and together you can put a stop to the real menace

Won't change much from Paris suburbs

Yeah they are all cancer and using islam as a tool
since they hate Australian people so much
They all need to be purged, I vote for them all to be put to death along with their bloodlines and take everything they own

why do you want to be american?

Anything with more than 4 legs is an abomination.

>cuck mentality
you're not a real Australian

remove yourself

that rules breaking bot again?