>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/report/2015/12/09/teens-tobacco-fields/child-labor-united-states-tobacco-farming
hrw.org/report/2016/05/24/harvest-my-blood/hazardous-child-labor-tobacco-farming-indonesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ya cigs are awesome. It's actually not that expensive when you consider people pay 10 dollars for a fast food meal every day. Paying 3-6 dollars for a pack once every two weeks is not that bad. Depends how often you smoke but even if you paid for two packs a week, it's still cheap.

Smoking is cool again. I've tried vaping but it doesn't do it for me. Vaping is also super expensive, the vape is 100 bucks plus accessories plus the juice.

And cigs are universal. You can get them in any country so it's kind of a safe thing that way.

Expect =/= except

I smoke 69 dics a day

All the cool kids are vaping now, or so I have heard. Smoking cigarettes is what old fogies do.

You can always spot a loser when you see them outside in the cold on a march day smoking their little fallos-shaped cancer sticks. You'll know that this person is weak, unhealthy and succumbs easily to peer pressure. A total loser.

all the smokers if I remember were skinny posers who did it in public to look cool, or koreans

Either nice proxy or im happy that this shit pasta has made its way to peoples hearts

I remember watching lots of decent high school athletes fall farther behind because they were idiots that thought smoking was 'cool' because their parents were white trash.

They look like shit now, and look way older than me.

Anyone who smokes is a fucking retard, period.

>I-It kills you!
that's what they want you to think
smoking is good for you, great for your psych and metal health
especially if that's 100% additive free tobacco brands like American Spirit

>Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
uh yeah

>smoking is cool

>the countries with the most smokers are third world shitholes

Pick one

>was life a competition to live the longest?
Nice try death.

>spot a loser

Look at this danish cuck, think smoking directly relate to what you do for a living. What a pathetic imbred cunt, I'm ashamed of having you in Scandinavia, take your commie attitude and move somewhere else scum. Liberty for all.

I'd gladly break of your neck and piss down your throat, then putting out my cigarette in your bloodfilled carcass

>they look way older than me
>implying it isn't cool to look older

I bet you eat candy too faggot

Stop financially supporting child abuse you fucking pedophiles.

hrw.org/report/2015/12/09/teens-tobacco-fields/child-labor-united-states-tobacco-farming

hrw.org/report/2016/05/24/harvest-my-blood/hazardous-child-labor-tobacco-farming-indonesia

Smokers are just child abusers with a middle man.

I am curious as to your thoughts about this one that you didn't mention OP

>It makes you smell like SHIT

Everytime I smoke I smell it on my clothes, I smell it on my breath, I can't brush my teeth and shower fast enough

Do you like smelling like an ash tray?

Chocolate is fucking amazing, what kind of life do you live then? Try enjoying things in life you pathetic Americuck. You should be ashamed over your stupidity.

Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
Neither. I was an outcast though.

>Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
You don't need to endanger your life to live it to the fullest though. While I agree that mortality makes life all the more interesting, actively acting against your own life expectancy for the supposed benefits of cigarettes is retarded.
Also, I hate the fuckers that can't help smoking in the fucking streets. Go die in your own phlegm.

>No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
Not everyone is capable of moderation. If someone would rather avoid a behaviour that they know they could get addicted to, it's their responsibility to protect themselves.

>Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?
It's a useless, needless drain on your budget, much like alcohol, and neither makes your life any better.

What you haven't talked about is the actual benefits we get from cigarettes.

It smells good, makes you smell like a man
This

After all, it is a common fact that women are more interested in the tough guys and tough guys known to smoke tobacco.

> Tastes Good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provides social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting for the conclusion of Giving
> CAUSE get up out of bed in the morning
> A good piece of cake for protecting the army
> CAUSE take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Stays in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.

>Chocolate is fucking amazing
>flag
Yup I bet you really enjoy your chocolate don't you?

The new american fad is to drink kale shakes and go on weird diets (like gluten free or whatever)

I think we got tired of being called fat all the time.

You only have yourself to blame

I understand that most of you are really wimps so that you do not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

>Kale shakes
>Doesn't smoke
>Doesn't eat chocolate

It's like you all are EcoHitler

MFW smokers become cheaper for the state than non-smokers. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

>Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

>It's a useless, needless drain on your budget, much like alcohol, and neither makes your life any better.

Wow that's like going up to someone having a beer, saying, you should not drink beer. Alcohol is bad. You are bad.

We all like different things, if you cannot wrap your head around that use a rope and end your stupidity so smarter people can use the oxygen you waste.

yes good goyim, pay to poison yourself, heheheh

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

My look when I burn Camelia. Fucking nössöt, smoking is one of the greatest pleasures in life, and it's a good stress remover. I've been smoking for six years, and no health problems has not come. Smoking is fucking alffaa and prove you're not a fucking coward trendy.

Why do you think the "rednecks" of the country are revolting against the libs?

They are ecohitler and they're even trying to pass laws to force it on the rest of us
(Already no trans fats and large cup sizes of soda getting banned)

I honestly cant tell if you are taking the mick or not.

As an ex smoker, i cant even understand why someone would idolize and be proud of doing it?

You smell like an ashtray, and look like a NEET fuck.

>My look when I burn Camelia. Fucking nössöt, smoking is one of the greatest pleasures in life, and it's a good stress remover. I've been smoking for six years, and no health problems has not come. Smoking is fucking alffaa and prove you're not a fucking coward trendy.

This.

Also trying to convince smokers to quit is beta as fuck. Go out and convince fat people to lose weight instead, that shit takes way more lives.

> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. I go now to burn smokes.

I'm not saying you shouldn't. I'm saying that's why I don't do it. I'm a capitalist. If you want to slowly off yourself with that shit, go on ahead.

>All the cool kids are vaping now, or so I have heard. Smoking cigarettes is what old fogies do.
Only autists vape, mouth fedora

Most smokers don't even know how bad they smell until they stop smoking

It's awful

Try smelling a couch after a smoker sat on it. Literally smells like an ash tray

>Fucking dweeb. I go now to burn smokes.

+1 Fuck these beta cucks who are pouring their filthy statements in a board that used to be beautiful. Grow some fucking balls.

Helvettin paskaa. Stop speaking English. You're walking cancer.

What's up peat gavels?

> M-mu but nonsmokers is in poor condition
Thank you for your knowledge of health information the teacher behind the screen, which is not allowed to even up the ass from your computer.

> RO-röökaajat hengästyy easily
So heikkokeuhkolla and did not even have enough energy in the morning to go out for a breath of oxygen and smokes. Pathetic.

What is the real excuse not to use the smokes and really achieve something in your life?

Figure 5/5 MUIJANI with the castle at the party.

Everyone gets different pleasures in life.
It only becomes an issue when you take it too far.

I don't smoke, never liked it. Never got into it, but I drink, I enjoy beer and good rum.

> Primary School
> The early 2000s, spending fucking dip: D (where inb4 -94)
> Vammas developmentally department with about 15 to 19 years of age in the same school
> Vammas have built a nice and large snow castle where they are always intermediate I would feel
> We wondered how under-people have been able to build something so fine
> 5-graders kummioppilaamme do with this diilaa
> We form a resistance movement against the trauma of the repressive power
> La Resistance lives on satan!
> We gave our movement named "Hell's devils"
> The first secret meeting of Hell devils will be held in our school in the woods, a large pine tree and nokkoskivikon's house (it grows in the summer fucking nettles)
> Ilmautui meeting all the sons of the 5-grade, and my three other ekaluokkalaista
> We agreed that we attack as early as next välkällä attack of disability without a declaration of war, and spread the word on Hell's demons
> Recess try
> Are attacking the forest with sticks and snow (stone) palloin Armed element of surprise With help
> Vammas do not realize the situation as soon as (surprise: D: D ??)
> But when you realize the sky is falling in the neck
> 2-meter (130cm aspect of the 1st grader) dribble, hulk Vammas come karjuen and frenzy out of the castle and attack
> This point close ranks break down in front of a superior force, and we will have to escape back into the woods
> Fortunately, these teenage mutant ninjas motor skills were so under-developed that do not run, even to me fared
> We got all the security, and we arrived at a small hole in the castle wall. it can be calculated for a victory
> The word Hell devils heroic deed spread like wildfire
> The next day ruokavälkälle agreed a new secret meeting with värväämme new soldiers, and organize a resistance movement activities and we set up a war strategy
> Our numbers almost tripled, and we were partisans from all primary level, even a few 6-grade

> We divided the roles of the battle of classes, for example, we first form pupils fell paskimmat duunit
> We were "little pioneers"
> Task was to dig trenches near the enemy lines, as well as a front-line soldiers to infiltrate the castle (3-4 graders) to do the holes, and destroy your castle from the inside
> 5-6-graders act as an officer (Vammas were throwing stones and shouting instructions)
> Our task was by far the most dangerous, because it was rumored that if was captured, Vammas pussaavat and absorb a pallet of, and the trauma of the victim also change the bite of a disability
> Another attack be carried out on Wednesday, the second intermediate hours of the dawn
> Wednesday
> Meet in Hell before the invasion of devils headquarters and vow an oath
> Certainties victory we fight
> Vammas great surprise are prepared for the attack, they have received their ranks more Vammas, and they are also armed with sticks snow (stone) palloin
> We are still back off
> Front-line soldiers are broken fairly big gap in the castle wall
> We are pioneers rush in, but we will have to quickly retreat to when these minnows are pulling back hulk-Modet
> The school the biggest injury has time anyway to grab a two-class kind of embrace jontun
> I can not stay to help
> Hell's demons will again retreat to the woods when Vammas begin to push
> Variaatoita different story, what did Vammas jontulle moves probably still at school, but in any case all the school's students feel sorry for him, and treated him throughout the primary school as the war veterans who had lost limbs and sight mustard gas attack
> We agreed to an emergency meeting ruokavälkälle

what the fuck is this fucking thread

This fucking thread yet again, word for word. OP is just a faggot.

Cancer cuck

Stop forcing shitty Finnish memes on Sup Forums.
I come here to escape it.

Who the hell is so underaged that he refuses to smoke cigarettes?

FUK USA
FUK UNDERAGAE
FUK YO

there's poison in your food, your drinks, your containers, your home, the air etc

Did you know that Röökijäbä, real name Dana White, is one of the world's top 10 alfoista

> Burn smokes
> CEO of the world's largest MMA organization UFCn
> 9% of Zuffa, LCCsta that manages UFCta
> Estimated wealth of $ 300 million
> Makes a series of six playback bench 140 kg weights
> Giving a face to smoking
> Now serves also as a sideline in promoting sales of tobacco companies

> Hell devils third meeting
> Special category roll-eerot want to join vastarintaliikkeeseemme
> Jubilee is high, since the roll-eero with the legendary reputation of our school in a large number of vandalism thanks
> Now we organize our movement into three divisions
> 5-6lk. elitekorps
> 1-4lk. Foreign Legion
> Roll-eerot. The Dudesons
> We agreed on Friday ruokavälkälle major attack, where we attack this time from three directions and destroying the whole shit
> Friday
> stations
> attack
> Do not fuck, party boopers! (Välkkä administrators)
> Vammas have complained for teachers
> We have all of the second session, and our movement is stopped, or killed?
> Friday morning hour
> "We like with mentees outdoor hours," the teacher announced matikainen
> Resolutely marched with the sponsorship of our injury of the classroom window and knocked a couple of times, and we went running toward the snow castle
> 17-years during my long life I have not experienced anything as much fun as they are about 20 injury glued to the window class, and their priceless expression when we kicked their great castle shit
> We were the demons of Hell.

>mfw help helper didnt buy cigarettes

even spidey knows it

What the fuck

kjeh kjeh t.kaappisen pete!

Shoutings at the manchild cesspool that is POL, manchild central of the internet, highest ratio of non-smoking manchildren in all of the net SHOU FUCKING TINGS at MANCHILDREN

>Swede
>Calling people cucks
Otherwise i agree.

Sounds about right. Smoking is fucking gay.

Röökijäbä is here to stay

it tastes like what i imagine an AIDS-filled cock dipped in chimney soot does. care to comment, OP? you seem to have some experience.

smoke if you want who gives a shit
live and let live
just dont come crying to me when i creampie your qt gf

If you wanna be like that. Eat the cheapest food there is , do not buy a car or house, live on the streets so that you don't have to pay rent. Drink water where it's free, do not buy anything, cause why waste money on shit you dont need to survive?

Tell the parachuter to stop jumping cause he might die doing it.
Tell soldiers to quit the military cause war is bad.
Tell pregnant ladies to not get children cause they might die giving birth to them.

Your opinions is as valid as mine, stop believing you are a better individual because you do not enjoy the small things in life. It's pathetic. Get a fucking grip belgianfag

>Mommy, look i'm so straight edge, so cool and not gay!!

This is a curse. Northern and southern sweden should have different flags.

LOL MANCHILD

>Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
they smell like shit
>Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
It also makes you stink, your teeth and nails yellow, your dick stop working, and gives you more wrinkles. You're basically turning yourself into a degenerate beta
>No you don't
yeah, you literally do. You probably don't inhale or some fag shit like that, you obviously just do it because you think it looks cool.
>Who forced you to buy a pack a day
Well your trying to shill cigarettes on us now faggot.

5/5 If true :D

>My mom is gonna take my allowance if I smoke.

>Not recognizing pasta

Manchilds detected

I can't smoke you cunt because I'm a daily jogger. It's bad for the lungs

Wow, hot comeback for a northern ice chink.

It is a known fact that smoking relaxes. My face in the middle when non-smoking manchildren go wild due to lack of smoking like what's happening in this thead: TURBO MANCHILD DAMAGE CONTROL :DDD

*addictive free

Yes because every swede is a cuck. Flawless logic, now go back to fucking reindeers and being bad at english, amirite? xoxo nordic brother.

mr kindergarden its time to sleep :)

This is a good lanka!

Good thread =)

how is this political?

I think smoking has become counter culture once again

Talking about SMOKING in POL is like kicking an anthill SHOUTINGS at MANCHILDREN trying to defend their failures of lives, just start smoking so you can start living

actually every swedish is cuck and bög.

u take immigrants and let them rape u in the asshole and say its OK, LOL i say. have fun in malmö gettin murdered

KEK
KEK
KEK

>how is this political?

Considering it's a huge health problem I'd like to put it as somehow political.

What do I have to do to get you to stop posting this same thread every single day

>does not nlow up bombs

Smoking is the white man's vice.

I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY

>Not recognizing pasta
Get out.

We all know smokers secretly want to suck dick so they put those little phalluses in their mouth and spit creamy cum white smoke out