What is it with stupid mudslime cunts and running people over?

What is it with stupid mudslime cunts and running people over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oO0QNQadJrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspire_(magazine)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's sick right wing imageboards like this one that radicalize poor disenfranchised youth and force them to get a bit angry.

I think you're blowing this out of proportion.

t. melbourne "youth"

I'm a pastor in melbourne and i see a lot of sudanese youth coming through my church. They are good kids until they are victims of racist attacks by australians radicalized by boards like this.

Put yourself in their shoes, if you felt completely alone in a far off land would you not act out too? They're struggling with 2nd generation trauma spilling over from their parents in the womb to them.

Their parents suffered war atrocities and it's proven it can be transmitted genetically.

At least he wogged it up a bit. Doing doheys before the murder spree. Respect.

>I'm a pastor

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

The muslim was asian. Here's a proof from the french medias

they shouldn't be in our territories if it's so easy to cause them to behave in such a manner.

Yes, it's perfectly understandable to kill people that hurt your feelings with mean words.

Fuck off.

Mudslimes are not even original.

In 2009 a car ran through a crowd here in Holland sending a lot of innocent people to nirvana.
He was (also) mentally deranged.

youtube.com/watch?v=oO0QNQadJrE

That cunt wasn't a Muslim, just super mentally ill

he actually was, do your research

>What is it with stupid mudslime cunts and running people over?

It's a specific tactic Al-Qaeda has taught. Run over as many people as possible. Get out and attack the injured victims with a knife or any other available weapon.

It was printed in their INSPIRE magazine, al-Qaeda's official publication. The tactic has been widely used for several years in Israel and now Nice, London and several other places.

This is the second time it's been used in the UK. A soldier were rammed with a car and then beheaded as he lay injured, just a few years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspire_(magazine)

The edition with the ramming instructions was downloaded over 50k times in UK alone.

He was a mad bastard whose brain was fried by ice who used conversion to Islam as a crutch for his violent tendencies.

I'm not defending Islam or saying we shouldn't arrest the influx of Muslims to preserve our culture and safety, but the ready availability of shit like ice and the laughably weak mental health system were bigger factors in this case than his bullshit conversion to Islam.

How often do you sexually abuse them, father?

Ban assault cars

>They're struggling with 2nd generation trauma spilling over from their parents in the womb to them. Their parents suffered war atrocities and it's proven it can be transmitted genetically.
Kek, I thought you were legit Pozbourne until this.

There's a 400% increased likelihood someone is born medically retarded (a mental IQ below 70) when inbred.

>implying
so the apex gang exists because of racism and not because they are dirty niggers coming from a shit country to fuck up another country?

>people get bullied
>it's ok for them to go out and kill people to relieve their angst
how do you propose to turn the other cheek when they're butchered you and your family?

He was shouting that famous slogan according to a witness.

At what point does a population just wither away entirely from high occurrence of incest through generations

Maybe you need to be necklaced to show your tolerance and acceptance?

MY RIGHTS TO DRIVE A CAR

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

>wither away

Low IQ populations breed faster.

this is copypasta right?, i think i have seen it before.

more like less than 100 medically retarded but IQ is kinda gay efeffefeeffe

I lost my license for 8 months because I exceeded the speed limit too many times.

Been driving for 11 years and never had an accident

why do you keep speeding?

You're a fucking loser hahahahah

This guy was a fucking embarrassment. Stupid cunt couldn't even do a proper skid

It's easier to get a car than a gun in Europe.

This post makes me proud, Aussie shitposting is a fucking art form

This guy in Melbourne wasn't a Muslim. He was just mentally ill.

You, however, are a massive faggot who will die from AIDS of the anus.

Get fucked, you should swing from a rope for helping them, cunt.

nice bait nigger

He was a Greek wasn't he? Probably Turk genetics in there somewhere...grand ma was fucked by a squad of Ottoman soldiers in 1916 or something.

2skilled5speedlimits
Probably thinks he can text and drive safely too.

first time this was big news was in iowa, like over a decade ago

no shit

>He wasn't muslim
>It wasn't because he was muslim
See We've got mentally ill meth addict Buddhists who don't mow down crowds in their car. We've got mentally ill meth addict Hindus who don't mow down crowds in their car.
This mentally ill meth addict muslim convert just so happened to something that just became the fashion with muslim terrorists.

>allegedly

>Their parents suffered war atrocities and it's proven it can be transmitted genetically.

oh dont worry its melbin so he's out on bail

AGAIN

>They're struggling with 2nd generation trauma spilling over from their parents in the womb to them.
This board actually can't tell this is satire. You're all literally fucking autistic.