/x/ banned Kek threads so i'm forced to post this here

DEUS VULT

Early crusaders swore they saw these signs of the Last Days, such as meteor showers, comets in the sky, and red clouds and lights in the sky as they campaigned.

This image depicts several of the signs of the Apocalypse that crusaders claim to have seen. For example, it illustrates meteors in the sky and death all around.

On the 14th of June during the siege of Antioch, a meteor was seen landing in the enemy camp, interpreted as a good omen.

DEUS VULT

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/33176-gravitational-waves-from-second-black-hole-collision.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_black_hole
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You would be prudent to look into the Vatican's observatory located in Arizon ( which they built without permission of the state) and it's project "Lucifer and warching for the comet/star Wormwood. Wormwood" is the name of a star in Revelation 8:10-11: “The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.” This is the third of the “trumpet judgments” described in Revelation. The seven trumpets are the judgments of the seventh seal (Revelation 8:1-5). The first trumpet causes hail and fire that destroy much of the plant life in the world (Revelation 8:7). The second trumpet brings about what seems to be a meteor, comet, or other heavenly body hitting the oceans and causing the death of one-third of the world’s sea life (Revelation 8:8-9). The third trumpet is similar to the second, except it affects the world’s lakes and rivers instead of the oceans (Revelation 8:10-11). It will cause a third part of all fresh water on earth to turn bitter and many people will die from drinking it.

More info please.

well I'm not sure but this looks more like binary black holes, but I'm not an expert.

space.com/33176-gravitational-waves-from-second-black-hole-collision.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_black_hole

Bump

>Revelation 8:10-11). It will cause a third part of all fresh water on earth to turn bitter and many people will die from drinking it.

Fukushima.

It does and it probably is. Which is by far the scariest thing we could imagine coming from space.

test

What up mr. Sherpa?

>/x/ banned Kek threads
You're fucking lying, you just want to shit up this board more than it already is
try fucking then

What OS is that?

Lol, photo got deleted in 3 mins, hello mods.

I'm good my man. :)
fedora 25
nah it was me, i put sage on namefield so I was not being able to post. sorry about the confusion senpai

June 14th is Donald Trump's Birthday, peep numbers

We need to ban them too.
kek shit is the new rage comic, dead give away for migrant redditors

is reality a game?

>14th of June
Guess whose birthday that is?

That's Venus, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter accounted for on that day, but will Uranus be ready?

The "waters" in revelation are the nations of the world. The star that fell from heaven is the meteorite in the Kaaba in Mecca and it will cause a third of all people on the planet to turn to Islam and die.