Gentlemen, how shall we go about establishing an Anarcho-Capitalist society?

Gentlemen, how shall we go about establishing an Anarcho-Capitalist society?

You need a big secession that leads to micro secessions

A couple nukes would do

captcha: close calle

Throw leftists out of helicopters.

Capitalism is the opium of the masses, you filthy shit.

Marxism is what helps people.

>Singapore

Marxism, and communism only work if your most advanced technology is a fucking rock

Japanese rape baby detected.

>Japanese rape baby detected.
Japanese weren't communists, aboriginigga

I never said they were. You're still a nip rape baby.

Are you a mainland Chink by any chance?

Oh no..... it's retarded

I'm not anti-isreal, friend; I also like chocolate

Full blood aussie, shrimp dick.

>Full blood aussie
So which means you the descendants of 18th century British white scum.

Getting people into office who will reduce taxes, cut government spending, and privatise the most. Also physically removing all leftists.

A Malaysian-Jap rape baby are talk pedigree with me. You should look into South Australia and the pioneer families who settled here willingly because they were loaded as fuck.

*is going to talk pedigree with me

kek

>village hidden in the gas headband
Kek

impossible because every cunt is economically illiterate and thinks the gov is their daddy

If you want to turn government into charity organization try first on smaller scale, like mafia.

first pinochet to throw all the leftists off a heli .. then after 16 years when he privatized the economy we ask him to respect our individual rights and guns .. he will agree because we're not leftists and he loves us .. anarcho capitalism achieved ..

>install pure capitalism
>everything eventually leads to monopoly
>people have a revolution, drag the monopolist from their home and eat his horse
>create a regulated welfare state

"We must promote the idea of secession. Or more specifically, we must promote the idea of a world composed of tens of thousands of distinct districts, regions, and cantons, and hundred of thousands of independent free cities such as the present day oddities of Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Greatly increased opportunities for economically motivated migration would thus result, and the world would be one of small classically liberal governments economically integrated through free trade and an international commodity money such as gold."

>everything eventually leads to monopoly
FALSE
also
you are eligible for a free helicopter ride

You need to go to your garage and slash all your tyres. Then drive around your neighborhood destroying the road with your rims.

The lack of usable roads will alert people to the fact that the Non-Agressive revolution is at hand,

>Send them all to the swampy lands of Liberland. >Give them some initial funds.
>Watch them do hunger games.