Mfw everyone at work (especially the women) is sheltering me and islam and telling me (a MUSLIM who read the quran and...

>mfw everyone at work (especially the women) is sheltering me and islam and telling me (a MUSLIM who read the quran and knows about at least 50 surahs and a bunch of hadiths that justify literally every attack so far) that islam is not a violence-justifying-conquering-death-cult

It's ogre, Sup Forums. Islam will dominate the world... or at least europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
uglicoyote.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/76-things-banned-in-leviticus/
youtube.com/watch?v=yzUafFkd-EM
gotquestions.org/Christian-law.html
gotquestions.org/Mosaic-Law.html
gotquestions.org/Levitical-Law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to give up your disgusting cult started by Satan, Muhammed was possessed by a demon when he spouted out this nonesense, it's why even the first chapter of the Quran has inconsistencies. Satan is an awful author, he's an idiot but he's cunning.
The Quran even says the gospel is the truth, well the gospel says this.

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

So let Muhammed be accursed I say

Yeah, I would second giving up the Islam thing. You don't have to convert to something else, but Islam, in it's current state seems like ideological cancer.

Try some pork. It's delicious.

No. I refuse to believe that some sand monkeys and their stupid religion will be the reason Europe collapses... We faced far greater threats in the past

Pork is forbidden in the bible, God said it's unclean. Pork doesn't magically become clean for no reasons most Christians just can't follow God's word he put these words down for a reason.

that picture is badass. Makes me want to be a crusader even though I don't believe in jeebus.

yeah "god" said it's unclean eh? They only said that because pigs live in and roll around in muddy shit. It doesn't affect the meat at all.

There's literally nothing wrong with pork and it's one of the best meats. Have you even tried bacon? Everything in the bible was written by men with no understanding of the world. Grow up.

Leviticus 11:7
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

I think God understands our needs better than we do, pork is fine as a meat it's not a sin to eat it, we need to eat what if we're starving and hungry? God just warned it's not clean to us we shouldn't eat it.

Yeah because it's a fake sand religion that is detrimental to the survival of europeans.
You can't store a pork in the middle east so it goes bad, but in europe you need pork to get trough the winter.
desu it is the most unhealthy meat you can eat

And this is why God warned us that it's unclean to us, the bible is truth and scientists continue to prove it but then deny it.

They're the real islamophobia, and just trying to not get killed by OP.

Too bad God didn't warn people about washing their hands before they eat. That would have saved a lot of people.

Noshiticus 9:11
And God proclaimed thou must wash thy hands in clean water, and must not eat with hands covered in shit, for disease will surely ravage the unclean.

Except it literally didn't matter back then. Pork would not have stopped you from reaching your 45 yr shelf life.

When I said one of the best meats I meant best tasting not nutritional value.

The bible has a lot of laws regarding cleanliness, unclean doesn't mean the meat need some to be washed....

>They only said that because pigs live in and roll around in muddy shit

Actually they didn't. Muslims don't eat pork for the same reason Indians don't eat beef and neither have anything to do with "god says unclean" or metaphorically eating one of those multi-armed Hindu gods. Simple fact is that at some point past, all sandpeople ate pigs and all poos ate cows. It only changed when they nearly ate them into extinction (think of buffalo or whatever it was in NA or dodos) and this included the ones they had in captivity. How do you circumvent eating them and having none left for the future? You say they're off limits until the numbers can repopulate. Sooner or later people forget that it's temporary and just carry the meme on for generations. Think of it like the TSA being around "just for the timebeing", remember that, 16 years ago?
The more you know etc.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

It's not temporary, it's set in stone it's Gods law the law is eternal

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Believe me buddy I know. In my country we preserve the skin and first layer of fat section for eating. We also just salt the skin itself and eat it.
Pork is the most popular meat in Romsnia, and heart disease is the most popular disease.
It's still good and it won't kill you in moderation, but romanians just pig out on eat.

Share with them this channel so they can learn more:
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics

Everyone ought to subscribe to this channel, to be prepared to debate Muslims when the time comes. Be prepared!

Those laws were for the Jews only back then, Jesus already declared all foods clean, but I guess it provides an interesting insight into the nature of God.

Leviticus 7:23
Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Ye shall eat no manner of fat, of ox, or of sheep, or of goat.

Talmudists can deny God's law if they want, I won't deny what Jesus taught which was that the law is eternal. I don't know where this "Jews only" thing came from, it's nowhere in the bible.

I'm not a merchant and neither are most christians.

>fighting sandnigger bullshit with other sandnigger bullshit

kek. Religion is necessary to control the masses, but wholeheartedly believing in 2000 yr old tales is blue-pilled retarded.

uglicoyote.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/76-things-banned-in-leviticus/

I hope you follow all those rules user. You're good at googling leviticus verses when it suits you, but I bet you're going to hell based on just these few verses you don't follow.

Let me guess, THOSE ones don't count anymore right? Just the ones you cherry pick?

Gods laws are eternal, this is what Jesus said. You don't have to believe in Jesus if you don't want to I'm just showing you what the bible says and what Christians believe in.
It's older than 2,000 years

You can't justify it faggot; trust me i wish you could because the Islamic way of fighting wars is impractical to the point that almost no Islamic state has ever used it.

Hell even the former head of Al-Qaeda spiritual council pretty much says it isn't justifiable Islamically.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzUafFkd-EM

Fpbp

This makes a lot of sense at a psychological level

This is what it says about letting your hair get messy apparently

Leviticus 10:6
And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath kindled.

>uncover not your heads
Just means don't shave your head, and no all of Gods laws are truth. I never understood this liberal argument "haha you pick and choose lol XD" do you know me?

how is it unpractical? what even is it?

> unto the children of israel
I am not a child of israel and neither is 99.99% of the world.

Another mistake in your website

The author claims Leviticus 19:19 bans mixed clothing, it doesn't

Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

LINEN AND WOOL that's it, we can't mix those two. The author probably used the NIV which is the satanic bible published by Harper Collins who also published a book called the satanic bible and one called the joys of gay sex. Yup totally will trust the NIV they aren't trying to bastardise Gods word by changing everything to make it easier to attack Christians.

Ok so you "debunked" one of them. Grats, now ignore the rest of the list. You better not forget to add salt to your offering.

There's also nothing 'liberal' about pointing out hypocrisy. 90% of the rules in the bible are retarded and no one follows them anymore.

He's talking about the people of God

Liberals are atheists, this is a fact.
You can't be a conservative if you're an atheist, you're denying common sense and your culture.
Do you want me to go through every single thing on the list, show you what it says in the KJV and explain it to you?

Man shut the fuck up you rambling lunatic, you don't need to incessantly quote the bible to make the case that Islam is fucking cancer.

Atheist is literally just someone saying "I don't care about your bible shit leave me alone."

I was showing scripture to the other guy, I'm not talking about Islam anymore.

Hey guys

Atheism is a mental disease, you ignore common sense atheists need to be in a mental asylum. How can they live life everyday, something God made and then deny God? It makes no sense, they're livening in their own little bubble

Yeah, which are the israelis, not us.

You might not be, but I would say I am. I believe in God, it's just common sense God is real.

> I can't prove god exists so you are insane
You got me buddy. Praise jeebus.

You should write your own chapter. "Canadians 1-20" or something.

Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.”
(Exodus 19:5-6)

These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the Lord made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.
(Leviticus 26:46)

Read more here:
gotquestions.org/Christian-law.html
gotquestions.org/Mosaic-Law.html
gotquestions.org/Levitical-Law.html

Check the related topics also in every page for more relevant information, if you are interested.

>Islam will dominate the world
lel, nope. youve never been to Tennessee have you....

Atheism is a mental disease,
>says the christcuck quoting ancient outdated rules
>you ignore common sense
says the faggot who thinks the earth is flat
>something God made
prove it
> they're livening in their own little bubble
maybe you should try living in an Amish community, they're closer to god than you are, heathen

>surahs
>hadiths

What do these words mean?

>Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.”

Amen

Unless you're at least 1/4 Ashkenazi jew you are not the people of israel.

How is it outdated if they're eternal? Since the very first laws said murder is illegal, maybe we should remove these outdated laws from our country?

Noshiticus
icwydt

Careful leaf, you might get a knock on the door for that hate speech.

He wasn't talking to you, but yeah Amen sure

I already know what you're going to say next, that we are all Israelites. That's false.

It's just common sense that I happened to be raised and indoctrinated with the RIGHT religion.

Must be nice being this bluepilled. You actually think you have the answers lol.

Atheism is the wisdom to say "I don't know the answers and neither do you because they're unknowable."

How is it eternal if it's outdated?

I can use stupid language tricks too.

Give up your scum gypsy ways, learn the teachings of Christ, and everything will be better.

I've eaten many pigs and I've ridden one too. It's a one way ticket to hell for me.

That's all from the Quran, Muhammed himself admits he believes he was possessed by a demon.
We are all children of God, and besides it doesn't matter the law is for everyone.
It's not nice, I can tell you I was raised to be an atheist, taught Islam was the religion of peace and Christianity was wrong and evil, my mom hoped I would turn out gay! Thank god christianity isn't illegal yet in Canada

So you agree with me? Gods law is eternal

You should tell them, "no, Islam is a death cult, the Quran complete supports these attack" and watch them try to defend Islam to you

Learn your Bible better faggot

About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

It's not a sin, Jesus said you don't sin from what you put in your body because it doesn't touch your heart. Eating a pig won't send you to Hell, God was just warning us it's not healthy for us which it isn't.

Sage this thread. Important topics are being slides because of this obvious shitposting.

Of course we are all children of God, but we are not all children of Israel. You should know this my man.

Even if we all were Israelites, we still wouldn't have to follow the law, because Jesus fulfilled it and we are now under Christ's law.

The law is talked about extensively in the Bible, and how it doesn't save anyone. Paul went into great detail about this.

You should know these things bro!

Unlike Christianity, which has a set of rules, Atheism isn't a code of conduct. Atheism is a separate mindset and all it means is I don't believe there's a deity.

Resisting degenerate behaviour like trannies and faggots and racemixing is up to the individual, regardless of their lack of belief.

To break it down for you: a tranny might be Atheist because they don't have to feel guilty that way.

But an Atheist doesn't have to like trannies. That's up to the individual. You just cling to the moral compass argument which is bullshit.

The KJV says something different

Acts 10:14
But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

Acts 10:15
And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Yep. After every attack liberals only seem take it up a notch in their cuckoldry

Jesus is not the only path back to God.
In my opinion.
But it took me decades to learn that.
Good luck, you have a lot of work to do.

Jesus fulfilled the law, but all has not been fulfilled. Jesus himself said until heaven and earth pass the law isn't abolished. I'll listen to Jesus, not men

We'll all have to eventually reclaim our Christian beliefs in order to defend our cultures.

Except Jesus Himself literally says that nothing that enters a man's mouth makes him impure, but only what comes out of it.

Actually, no.
It's because they had no cold storage technology, and didn't want their people to die of Trichinella spiralis.

1 post by this id

Yeah I agree, it's not a sin like how some Jews and Muslims act like it is, it's just forbidden because it's unclean to us

No it's unclean to us, those are Gods words

>No depriving the enemy of food/water
>No harm to civilians
>No destroying crops or trees
>No hostility without a formal declaration of war
>No fighting during your enemy's sacred days unless provoked
> The use of terror tactics is forbidden

It goes on and on, as you can imagine most of this is not really practical e.g. not being able to starve out your enemy during a siege; so it kind of acts like a Chivalric code that very very few people in history ever followed.

>1 post by this ID

> I will follow jesus
> there is no proof jesus existed
At least muslims know muhammad existed.

The kjv has translation errors but there's nothing materially different about what you quoted.

Define degenerate behavior?
Like morality?

Of course we're a death cult.

Im a Muslim but I don't pray nor do I do anything Islamic but why I'm keeping this religion is to fight the jewish scum fags SOOOON

I misread your post, my bad
Either way yes whatever God made clean isn't impure to us. He didn't make pork clean for us, he said it's unclean to us. We can't eat it and no the KJV is the words of God translated in English, it's thanks to the KJV leading the Anglo race that the Anglo was able to build the worlds greatest empire in history

There we go, it took all of a minute for some faggot to use the moral compass argument just like I said.

Sorry to break it to you dickhead, but you don't need to be a christcuck to know good from bad.

Jesus said the law will never be abolished, "not a dot or a tiddle", remember? He came and fulfilled the law, so that WE are no longer bound by it.

Jesus fulfilled the law and then what? Died on the cross as an innocent man who never broke the law, and God's wrath for those who did break the law, were satisfied by Jesus.

God knows it's impossible for anyone to keep the law, he who breaks one commandment, is like he broke all of them, remember? For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, right?

We are not under the law, but under Christ, his grace. You've misunderstood the point of the law, please read the links I provided!

"yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified."
(Galatians 2:16)

I wish culturally muslims would separate themselves from religiously muslims

No serious historian or scholar has ever denied the existence of Jesus, in fact the majority of them view his existence and crucifixion as historical fact...

Barth Ehrman, a historian who doesn't even believe in God, has written an entire book about Jesus.

Romans 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

That's the Syrian war kek

research quantum mechanics. Go all the way. Learn about idealism, learn about the computer simulation theory. Look up the slit experiment and its revised modern version, the quantum eraser.

God is real. Our world is not.

And what does Paul say right before that verse?

"For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace."
(Romans 6:14)

The law is good, and will not be abolished, but we cannot keep it, and are not under it, which is the whole point of the coming of Jesus in the first place.

If we could be saved by works and keeping the law, then Christ came in vein.

You're taking potshots at civilians. What a glorious conquest.

> a spiritual force exists
> it's this specific one

We need the law, it won't save us but we need it.
Will Jesus save us if we murder, if we rape, if we're fags?

>And the leaf made the maple syrup, and the leaf saw it was good.

Canadians 4:20

God's law is written in your heart user, it cannot save you, in fact it will only condemn you because it will make you realize how fallen you are from God's perfect law.

It serves as a mirror, and will make you appreciate what Christ did for you more and more!

"They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them"
(Romans 2:15)

>It's ogre, Sup Forums. Islam will dominate the world... or at least europe.
L2history. Euros, and Germans especially have an incredibly long Geduldsfaden until they flip out. See for example the Romans, the Muslims, the Huns, the Mongols, etc.

It always takes so long until we rise that everyone thinks we're done for 100%. Then, everyone is shocked when we burn the world and buttfuck the world powers of the time. Rome gave up on conquering us, the Turks almost got into Germany, then were massacred at Vienna. In Spain, it took hundreds of years to kick them out (okay, that's also because we wanted to max out our pillage bonuses). The Mongols got to Poland and realized "Holy shit, we can't beat them, let's run before they really go 100%". And so on.

It was always like that in history. Europeans are pretty timid when it comes to these things.

This is the true redpill. If you are going to believe that a deity exists at all rather than atheism, at least be a deist. There is no evidence that God is the true deity, except for those who deceive themselves and think that because there's a cave painting that represents humans that God exists, or that God exists because of DNA code. Hell, it could be fucking Zeus for all we know (or Kek)

Or believe in the simulation theory. MKULTRA is well versed in that shit, kek

>Pork doesn't magically become clean for no reasons
Except it actually does.

Acts:
>9The next day at about the sixth hour, as the men were approaching the city on their journey, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, but while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance.
>11He saw heaven open and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals and reptiles of the earth, as well as birds of the air. 13Then a voice spoke to him: “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!”
>14“No, Lord!” Peter answered, “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
>15The voice spoke to him a second time: “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”