You all realize that Christianity is just as incompatible with the west as Islam is, right...

You all realize that Christianity is just as incompatible with the west as Islam is, right? Christianity only has the benefit of being reformed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2ICUYwp4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That makes all the difference in the world.

SAGE

surely you will get more (You)s than anyone else in history with this ingenious bait

Come into our Christian nations, and demand we're the ones who need to change?

nigga

How am I wrong?

Your post has nothing to do with the topic

Nope. Saged. Also

((((((((()))))))))

Great argument

This board is no better than reddit desu

>memri

>Christianity only has the benefit of being reformed to be compatible with the modern western world.

Huh, can't possibly see why Islam alone takes all the flak then.

Christianity, at its basis has the goal of making its followers better people

7 deadly sins
10 commandments
Shit like that

While Islam is all about conquering

The west is based on Christian values you ignorant moron

None of the 5 pillars of islam is about conquering you dunce.

Because christainity is compatible with the west because it was reformed and that is why Islam isn't compatible bevause it's an 8th century conquest guidebook. Do you even know what point you are trying to make?

christianity has the benefit of it's founder being a nice hippy guy who advocates for understanding and charity

islam has the small issue of being founded by a warlord who murdered everyone who didnt bow to him and raped kids

Fuck off Ahmed

What values are these, faggot?

Reason and science? Or superstition and magic?
Hellenic Democracy or muh church?

Christianity set Europe back 1000 years you faggot.

Are you one of those lefty dupes, that think Christians having some p.i.t.a. laws against selling liquor on sundays, or outlawing abortions when some horny chick gets herself preg, are anywhere near equivalent to frickin' Sharia Law, acid throwing, mandatory Ramadan eating times, multiple daily calls to prayer and beheading rape victims ect.?

Maybe mummy making your edgy, emotional child emogoth fag ass once upon a time take your favorite mcband t-shirt off, and drag along to church with her to sit with the old people, is a reeee-worthy experience completely no different than having rocks thrown at you until you die or be beheaded.

I think you're deluded.

And still somehow we managed to go this long without years of mass beheadings. Now let's look at the track record of spiritually lost or misguided folks who would rather a cult than an fiat religion.

Makes cents.

The tipping in this post is fucking powerful.

It's a logical fallacy to assume that because something cannot be proven then it must not be true. Nobody, not even those with complete faith in a belief can say with definiteness that higher powers do not exist.

Also, taking a book of stories and parables literally in any way - derogatory or complimentary - is absolutely fucking stupid.

I know 7 day creationists smarter than you.

Shill harder, Abdul Kadir. We gained our greatness from Christianity.

We built the first hospitals, universities, and pretty much started the scientific revolution.

Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2ICUYwp4E

And they sent to him some of the Pharisees and some of the Herodians, to trap him in his talk. And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone's opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances, but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?” But, knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” And they brought one. And he said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said to him, “Caesar's.” Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” And they marveled at him.
(Mark 12:13-17)

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”
(John 18:36)

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
(Galatians 3:28)

Christianity IS the West you bloody traitor. The reason why we're so fucked is exactly because anglos and other degenerates like you have decided that suddenly we don't need what made us so great anymore.

Separation of Church and state, you moron

Islam is the Church and State

>middle eastern religion
>the west
nice b8
>what made us so great
so you are telling me the thing that made the west great was the religion that arabs threw away and then white people appropriated like vultures?

Christianity was born in Israel you uneducated monkey

Also race and culture have nothing to do with whether something is true or not, you racist buffoon

>race and culture have nothing to do with whether something is true or not

But it has everything to do with whether something is good or not

How can you disprove any retarded dindu spirit religion then? You can't. Therefore dinduism has is as likely to be true than whatever you happen to worship. Why don't you base your life and morals off norse mythology, hinduism or dinduism too?

It's not up to me to disprove anything, it's up to you to prove what you believe in. You're the one making assumptions, Einstein.

The thing is, nobody but islam really cares if you believe in what they believe in. They aren't TRYING to prove anything to you, ergo they don't have the burden of proof. You're the one getting up in arms about people believing in something you particularly don't subscribe to.

In any event, my "religious" beliefs are more scientific than anything organized. And I really don't care if you believe what I believe either.

are you stupid? When did I mention Islam? I replied to the "christianity is the source of european culture and greatness" comment and said that it fucking wasn't.

What was European superiority built on? Reason and democracy or superstition, magic and submission to the church?

Answer me this and *Don't* tell me about muh islam (which if you really must insist actually overtook Christian Europe in science, art and military which just further proves my point).

So? The West is one giant mass of degeneracy and confusion and decay. Muslims not liking the West is the one thing they've got right: the West fucking sucks.

Christianity was born in the Roman Empire. Next.

>hate shitskins and jews
>worship a shitskin jew
Europeans are cucked

sage sage sage sage sage sage SAGE

Are you stupid? Do you not know that Christians and Jews are natural enemies? Christ came to fulfill the law, but in the spiritual rather than temporal realm.

Jews, being a carnal and pride-ridden and literal-minded people, rejected this offer, because it was an insult to their pride, to their status as "the chosen people"

And in their rejection of Christ their own prophecies were actually fulfilled--Christianity damns the Jews. Tis no surprise that as Christianity has receded, it has been replaced with the subversive propaganda of Jews. The spiritual depth of Christianity has always been an impediment to the carnal appetites of the Jews.

Yea sure buddy. Leave the sandnigger shit in the desert, please.