KNOWLEDGE BOMB - The Final Redpill

Trump is going to get impeached. Don't take my word for it though! Below are many links starting with Trumps own words.

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>London Bridge is falling down
So close and yet so far, jew larper.

Good. Divide the people even more. I really want burger civil war in my lifetime.

>shareblue
>huffington post

This must be that 'Fake News' Mr. Trump warned us about.

Bump

>!!6fPF4C4qLJb
faggot

Fake anon5

You call everyone shareblue yet here you are using shareblue and leftist media outlets as your source.

I knew you were a legit shill.

Nice try shill

The masses are too apathetic to rise up for civil war. Nothing will happen.

I thought so too at first. The stuff Shareblue publishes is actually decent though.

I legit forgot my original tripcode

>shills roleplaying as shills
Wew

Wrong tripcode, faggot
>saged and hidden

It's not the real A5, wrong trip code

It's hard to keep up with the games people are playing these days.

It's not like the "real" A5 is any better. He's a LARPing retard and this is a shilling retard

This.
>muh new age energy WTC tuning forks
>muh big monsters
>muh dinosaurs
>muh left = Joker, right = Batman
>muh past threads
Fascinating!

Regardless of the OP those threads were usually pretty good.

Wrong tripcode faggot.

A-anon5... holy shit. How do we stop this? You threads are getting too real now. I want off this ride.

Fake Anon5

Delete this thread right now

These are direct orders from Bogna Central Command

full of it

You don't even have the same formatting or grammatical style.

saged

>shareblue
>Huffpoz
Nigger please
Second of all anon5 never posts any links , especially not in his OP
Kys larpfag

Shills should really spend less time trying to destroy what's good in the world and spend more time correcting their own appallingly fucked up selves.

Just some friendly advice for all you cunts.

Subversive garbage is still subversive garbage, even if it's different from the usual cuckold spam shit.

You don't even need to read into it that much.
He hasn't posted
>MUH PAST THREADS
That's telling enough.

worst bait ive ever seen
.000000000000000000001/10

you have the wrong tripcode, move along and ignore this thread

its fucking hilarious how this doesn't get pruned, but anything that mentions a certain flag gets deleted immediately. ugh

Which one?

Shit forgot to sage. Reminder don't reply or sage this fake thread.

This really is the quintessential shitpost, I'm actually impressed that you put so much effort into it

HWNDU

QUINTESSENTIAL

wrong tripcode + no new posts when called out + shareblue.com links , wtf?

Stop getting heart attacks , and start hanging on the street lights , ShariaBlue

>Shareblue
>Media Matters
>Huffington Post

You lost. Fuck off, shill.

OMG this changes everything! Honestly, I voted for that bigot, but I am so sick and tired of him, and after checking the links (which are wonderful; even the skeptics need to give them a look), I gotta say I cannot support Drumpf anymore.

Honestly, I'm pretty sleepy right now, too. I think I'm going to take a xanax and go to sleep. Thank you so much for the info, user!

#notmypresident
#wearetheresistance
#ThisIsUs

I dunno man, you do not seem to be the real A5....

there is some discrepancy in your methodology that is telling.....I believe you are a shill.....

Obama busted

- CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents
- Obama spied on Trump
- Obama spied on 156 judges
- Obama spied on Supreme Court justices

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

Do yesterday's attacks have any connection to what you mentioned last year about "London Bridge is falling down"?

>Do yesterday's attacks have any connection to what you mentioned last year about "London Bridge is falling down"?

This is a larper. Sage it.