WE WUZ COWBOYS N SHEEEEEIT

WE WUZ COWBOYS N SHEEEEEIT
WE WUZ DESCENDANTS OF ROYAL EUROPEANS LINES N SHIEEET
WE WUZ TIME AND ALTERNATIVE DIMENSIONS TRAVELERS
Will (((kikewoods))) assault on white man ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEja72NSg5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

You're intimidated by the BBC. We get it.

GERMANY YES!

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -.

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

Someone needs to nuke Germany.

saw filename instantaneously heard this
youtube.com/watch?v=qEja72NSg5Q

not filename fuck me the image text wooow im done

>WE WUZ COWBOYS N SHEEEEEIT
To be fair, there were a fair number of black cowboys. It wasn't actually a very prestigious position back when it was actually really still a thing and it didn't become one retroactively until America started romanticizing the Wild West. Former slaves would get jobs as cowboys because it required no experience or training, and a lot of former slaves were happy to take any job they could get.

So, yeah, "we wuz cowboys" is not historical revisionism or stealing other peoples' history the way "we wuz kangs" is.

how could (((they))) be so fucking stupid to cast a nigger as Roland

he isn't just a cowboy, he's the gunslinger from the dark tower novels

sperging krauts. just on time

I like Idris Elba but the only person who could have played Roland is now too old.

It was the last thing I thought they were gonna do when the story already had a token dindu with a whole dynamic of hating whitey. Doesn't help that
Stephen King is a cuck and fine with this.

I haven't read The Dark Tower: isn't the fact that Roland is white actually a plot point?

Stephen King is a cucked faggot and probably gave them the green light to do it.

The thing I don't get, is why make Roland black when Susannah is already black? Of the 3 main characters one is already black.

Now Susannah will be white and Eddie will be Asian.

His son could have.

WE WUZ GREEKS N ROMANS N SHEEEIT
t. anglo saxon man

I love the dark tower. I devoured those books. And then all the books surrounding it, like wind through the keyhole, even It, last stand, insomnia,...actually most of kings bibliography.

I've been dreaming of the dark tower movies for a decade. Turning roland into a nigger killed it for me.

There's a fucking main protagonist invalid nigress female race mixing with a white boi in the story for fucks sake, how is that enough for (((them))).

In the Drawing of the Three Roland enters the mind of a crazy black woman from the 50's and she is disgusted that there's a white devil in her head.
Sounds trivial i know but her racism of white people is quite a big plot point.

Yes, there is a racial dynamic in the story with the female dindu thats in almost all the books.

he gets called a white devil honkey muh'fuh for about a book and a half by a legless schizophrenic nigress he kidnapped from another universe and is dragging along a beach.

> implying you actually enjoyed the ending

What's wrong with you, degenerate?

>tfw no honky muhfus

same. fuck King he's gone senile

Also, while I think Idris is a good actor, I wasn't in favor of blacking Roland. That being said, posters have already been using the tagline "the final time around", implying that the films are taking place after the end of book 7, and therefore, Roland being black and Susannah being white doesn't effect the previous story.

Yeah from what I can tell, the ending is basically this:

Hey remember that one time 20 years ago when you threw away some horn? Turns out you needed the horn to use the dark tower or something, so now you're being sent back to do everything all over again except this time you kept the horn.

Some bullshit like that. Implying he's made it to the tower multiple times and keeps being sent back for trivial details. The books started falling apart at book 4 or 5, especially when he made himself a character and incorporated his real life accident into the story.

pic related: films take place after book 7 doing the final sequence, thus explaining why the story is going to be very different, but still the same.

Yeah, you are very close. Basically he is damned, and god sends him back at the top of the dark tower because he didn't perform the quest perfectly (sacrificed friends/ betrayed allies/ etc) and he hasn't truly learned his lesson yet. So he saves the world, but needs to do it again. He's done it infinite times, and it's implied that he is getting better and better, but is still unforgivable.

It's not terrible if that's how book one ended, and we were on the final journey throughout the rest of the series. But seven books (average page count ~600 pages/book) and 30 years, and that's the ending.....

Lazy writing.

Don't give me this gay shit, its obvious why they BLACKED Roland and its not because its spices up the story. Fucking kikes want to make the dindu a good boy and white man evil, with the man in black.
Kikes are gonna sue that same fucking excuses when normies give em shit about Roland being BLACKED.

You don't get to change the characters. In the story Roland is still Roland at the end. It puts him back in time to redo everything, it doesn't make him a fucking African suddenly.

>The DARK tower
It's obvious, Roland fails because of white privilege. His quest will only be over when he understands the hardship of being black.

I'm gonna laugh if they do a flashback to his youth. They will just use bullshit excuses as always, muh alternative universe where whitey is black and black is whitey.

>Roland Deschain is the protagonist and hero of The Dark Tower Series. He is the son of Steven and Gabrielle Deschain and is the last of a long line of "gunslingers", peacekeepers and diplomats of Roland's society. He is also the final human descendant of Arthur Eld.
WE WUZ ROYALS N SHEEEIT.
This is how ridiculous having him as a nigger is.

And pic related will be the original ka-tet

Its just a fucking movie whats the fucking problem

It's not "just a movie" man. The media controls the narrative, and when the media thrusts this nigger shit in your face constantly it gets annoying.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY RUIN BOOKS YOU LIKE.

Still they weren't elbow to elbow with whitey at the local saloon. If they even set foot into any establishments whitey frequented they'd of been swinging from a tree. Unlike today's portrayals where they're all everyone's friend and nobody gave a shit about their color. That shits a fucking kike fantasy.

Don't worry, the woman is now white
:^)

They do control the narrative but what does 1 black dude in a movie really change. I doubt youll see blacks actually starting to think that they were cowboys too. And if you find any saying that they were, im sure they thought that before the movie, probably the same kangz people and vikangz and samuraikangz.
And once again A MOVIE. Theres a movie with androids and the being casted to be androids in the movie are not even real androids? Fucking ruined it for me honestly.

Beings * casted to be androids

You missed the point where I said ESPECIALLY BOOKS YOU LIKE.

This happened with Game of Thrones and Walking Dead too. The written material was ignored in favor of casting diverse minorities in every role and oversimplifying the story for libshit retards.

Do you really think 80 iq niggers are gonna see it as just a movie? If they are constantly bombarded by whitey bad, black boy good, it will only fuel them and give them an excuses to chimp out and commit crime.
This is a kike propaganda war against whites.

A good fantasy book with rich story rich character development rich interactions with alot of subtext: 800 pages minimum.
Movie: 3 hours maximum
No matter who they cast the movie is still going to be worse than the book, thats just how it works. You cannot put everything the writer wanted in a 1 hour and a half to 2 hour movie. Not to mention that reading a book forces you to use your own imagination and you create the world, where as watching a movie is someone elses imagination which you might dislike compared to yours.
Dont expect book to movie to be as good as the book.
The only time i heard both were good was by a friend at a pc repair shop who said how The Dune book fascinated him and how the movie was exactly how he imagined scenes. But someone else probably imagined them differently and wont like the movie.
As far as precision when it comes to what writer writes to whats in the movie, do you honestly think even 20% of how a character is described in the book is accurately represented in the movie? I find it highly unlikely to be even 20%

Chimp out commit crime go to jail sounds like a good process to me. Infact if more of them chimp out more of them will be in jails and not in your lives so even better.
There is an argument there that blacks are fairly fucking stupid and wont understand the fact that its just a movie and means literally nothing.
But the blacks that would chimp because of a few movies would chimp out anyway, better to be over something so irrelevant.

1º There were black cowboys.
2º Uncle Clint should come back on time to make this movie.
3º Idris Elba still a good choice. That nigs is very good actor.

>You can't capture the detail of a book in a single movie

There's a difference between streamlining things so it fits into a tv show format and outright changing things and ruining the story unnecessarily.

Look I hate nignogs too, but Idris Elba ain't a nignog.

That's just an excuse. Sure usually the books are better. That's not because it's impossible to do it justice, it's usually because they DON'T FOLLOW THE BOOK PROPERLY.

Just go extinct already. Tired of seeing your ugly flag

>jews want us to think our ancestors werent racist
>jews want us to think our ancestors were racist

Which is it?

Well whats going to be absolutely changed or just inaccurate or not detailed enough we really cannot decide about a movie until we see the movie, but my point is that in general book to movie is not precise accurate developed enough and the characters are not as described, which is the most of what this thread is about id assume, since as ive mentioned theres nothing else to talk about a movie thats not out.
As far as people making the movie changing something completely about the story only adds to what im saying that a movie wont be as good as a book, and that is entirely not affected by the fact that a cowboy is a black man.
Blame people that are making the got series not someone else for casting a black cowboy.

This movie could follow the story properly even if the main actor is black.

Every time the media pushes this shit, they prompt someone else to be fed up with this shit.

Post me of these, I used to have them all, pls

It was actually fine until the last season IMO, with Theon becoming an ultracuck and Asha being a fucking lesbian all the time and going for the 'lol girl power' shit with dany. Even my ultra liberal sister hated that. fuck kikewood

Damn I haven't watched since like season 5, what's it on now? I'm just waiting on the book.

the BBC version of Dune had better acting than the shitty holywood version with Sting

Idris Elba is probably one of 10 niggers I like so I'm fine with this