How fucked is Italy?

So, Sup Forums, I've been recently reading around on financial sites and blogs about how the Greek Denbts Crisis is going to be absolutely trivial compared to Italy.

theguardian.com/business/economics-blog/2016/jul/26/italy-economy-banks-loans-crisis-europe

zeihan.com/europes-next-crisis/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/look-inside-europes-next-crisis-why-everyone-finally-panicking-about-italian-banks

Would Italy be Fucked or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
youtube.com/watch?v=VluxUjVSMW0
qanatrecords.bandcamp.com/album/anarchy-in-italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitaly's been fucked for decades

>still mad

Can't wait for some big happenings tbqhwy. Angry, hungry, unemployed people don't make for some very tolerant people.
>pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/
>youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14 [at 4:07 it's "racist" not "separatist"]

you really are the shittiest neighbour, luigi

when I remember what type of 3rd world shit we have to the south of our border, I have to smoke something otherwise I might go kick a midget

At least they don't have muslim problems ;D.

destroyed is disheartening I believe Italy may
be able to be saved but i doubt it

watching it get destroyed is

British """journalists""" have been trying to push this meme for years now, still nothing

we're totally safe (unfortunately), if (((they))) blow us up, Europe will collapse.

NON PASSA LO STRANIERO!
youtube.com/watch?v=VluxUjVSMW0

Well, at least we matter.
People all over the world buy the shit that we manufacture.

And you are a useless country that nobody gives a shit about.

shut the fuck up

>2016 links
>current year
Wow, it's fucking nothing. You people just can't stop jinxing it, can you? At this point our banks' collapse is as likely as Deutsche Bank's.
The only reason I'm not worried about the migrants crisis is that it's actually not our problem, they just keep turning Vienna and Berlin into even worse kebab-flavoured multikulti shitholes than they already are. You can't even vote politicians that want to stop it
Also, Vittorio Veneto

Yes since we adopted the euro our economy has gone down.
We're doomed, don't send refugees here we're full and we can't give them food
IL PIAVE COMANDO' INDIETRO VA' STRANIERO

It's because it is their country has been trying to fuck us over.

Stay mad you insignificant sub-kraut kek

the euro just exposed our problems senpai.

the 1970 act that created regions completely fucked us over.
Decentralized power doesn't work in a country this prone to corruption.

Canada, go to bed; you're drunk, and your leaf is missing.

Centralized power doesn't work in a country this unequal and diverse

It's a meme, italy is under a stagnant crisis, there is no growt but the population is not increasing so the situation won't get worser in the long run.

You are not wrong.

But this is worse. Corruption has been spreading even faster since we started giving more power to local entities.

And we have been hemorrhaging money ever since.

You just can't create massive entitlement programs and then let regions set them up.
Not in the south.

They are dragging us down now more than ever.

maybe we are not the best country in the world, but we are still a real country, not a fucking mess like half of europe

We are one of the last uncucked occidental country today and is impossible to change that, country like germany, austria and sweden are mad to us beacuse of that

the north is not free from corruption either though. That said, it's true that corruption is more widely spread in the south.
I'm still waiting for my ponte sullo stretto

>be Italy
>be run by corrupts and mafia complicits for decades
>join EU with rigged accounts
>have weak bank system
>struggle and eventully fail to fulfill EU's financial requests
>be flooded with hundreds of thousands of niggers in the meanwhile
>keep rescuing niggers because EU tells you so, and fines you if you don't
>country's economy finally collapses
>no more pensions paid, no more functional schools, public offices, hospitals, no more welfare for Neapolitan false disabled cheaters
>no more shekels for (((ONG))) and all the system that takes care of the dindus
>anarchy in italy.mp4
>niggers are unleashed
>they start pillaging the country as they head up for northern Europe countries
>Chancellor Schulz organize an Europe Army
>Invades Italy, let the niggers free and rounds up italian survivors to "help them" by putting them in "identification camps"
>Trump decides to intervene, threatens Schulz to stop his jewish tricks
>Schulz goes on
>Trump nukes Germany and kicks all the illegal niggers and mudslimes
>German people are extinct for the greater good
>Europe is saved thanks to Italy's immolation

desu i'm for a complete public spending freeze in certain regions. Just to wake them up.

We would overpay il ponte sullo stretto to organized crime and waste billions.

The EYE-TALIANS haven't been worth a turd since Marcus Aurelius.

Ma per piacere, non abbiamo i soldi per le pensioni e le università (solo per citarne due), e c'è gente che pensa ancora alle grandi opere come il ponte sullo stretto e magari la TAV? Spero tu sia ironico perché dio cane poi sì che andiamo in fallimento a furia di buttare soldi in roba inutile e costosissima

>inb4 m5s
Non ci pensare neanche, semplicemente questo tipo di grandi opere si fanno quando il paese ha i soldi per farle, non quando il debito pubblico ci sta sommergendo

Under Northern Italy begins Africa.

ho semplicemente citato il ponte sullo stretto per fare un esempio di come il meridione riceva i soldi e poi lo spenda per chissà cosa.
>m5s
piuttosto voterei ficarra e picone

Italy has always been close to a crisis but manages to avoid it. Really, greece defaulting will trigger bank defaults which will then screw up Italy. Good news is you are just as screwed as deutche bank will be, so there is a good chance germany will end up rescuing it and you as well and stic the bill to the ferman taxpayer in some underhanded way.

E chi bisognerebbe votare allora? Salvini? Dopo tutto quello che ha detto negli anni passati contro il sud non ha possibilità di salire in ogni caso.

la meloni

This desu

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Let's vote again PD, wait some years with the shit they will do, Italy will crash, civil war, kill all the niggers and leftist and CRASH EU WITH NO SURVIVORS

Please may i save

Piuttosto divento negro

Meglio ficarra e picone

Save what?

Non è abbastanza meme.
You can achieve this earlier just by voting m5s desu.

ma user, lo sei già

never mind ill just steal it

The sheeps begging for more power over them...fucking hell, you guys are slaves.

Like a nigger
Even this desu

>implying terroni deserve to rule something

>Anarchy in Italy
great record
qanatrecords.bandcamp.com/album/anarchy-in-italy

kek

italy is cuck
i have to live in it

please kill me

Terroni are ruling the whole country m8

Kek oogabooga

Less cucked than most of EU countries, we just have bad politics and terroni (note that true southerners =/= terroni)

>Pecorella
>ruling anything
The epitome of being a puppet

How's going with Rome m5scuck?:

italy has an impressive way of surviving chaos

The croak becomes a roar

That's the opposite of what i've said

why is Austria's GDP per capita 4 times that of Hungary's if they are basically the same country historically?

LEAVE MY MEDS BROTHER ALONE YOU FUCKING KRAUTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The amphibious troops are ready

Fazio makes me want to vote Angelino >ironically

are you asking for another Vittorio Veneto, discount Germany?

What do you mean by a 'country this unequal and diverse'? Does there even exist such a country?

It ain't up to you.

>be Italian
>be a slave
>be a britbongs
>get stabbed, hit by a car
Better than roaches m8

according to Sup Forums, italians are basically niggers.
that's why I don't get why italians here are against refugees. they are our brothers!

Good thing we are picking up all those hardworking Africans and bringing them here, they will de a nice addition to our country and help resolve this crisis and build our country back

>What do you mean by a 'country this unequal and diverse'?
That the north has a good economy, unemployment rate etc while the south has an africa tier economy... also cultural differences that mean you should be ruled by someone who understand those differences

Fuck off Achmed

>surviving chaos
we are kek's chosen people

>to our country
To Germany maybe. The ones who stay here don't do it voluntarily, they just want Germany's welfare bucks. They mostly are stuck here

that's true, Shadilay was written by a terrone!

Italian friends, I have been learning italian recently, is this not a good idea? Is italia doomed?

Kek vult

I'm tired of these homeless Africans that put beads on my girlfriends wrists and fuck them when she comes home with one of those beads I just know she has been fucking some monkey and I get so mad

truly the chosen ones

stop being a cuck and start punching some negro

100% northener here but truth must be said

Wat

we ARE chaos
Terronia is ancap paradise: black market everything, cheap mudskin child slaves, even shitty roads

we appreciate it, but please don't overdo the body language, that's more of a dialect thing

Please elaborate.

Italian euro bro's who's worse? Rome or Milano in invaders matter?

>please don't overdo the body language
haha I'm not autistic. I just want to speak italian

Italians, Spain supports you, bros

Milan is full of portuguese immigrants so you should avoid it

Mediterranean Federation when? No one should be allowed to give us shit for our precious [spoiler]denbts[/spoiler]

Each individual is unequal to the next - there'll always be inequality and diversity, so there should always be a decentralised government.

then you're going to be fine
as long as you avoid the big cities (unless you're coming for sightseeing like a filthy casul) and don't act like a massive faggot

lmao, seems legit

Fuck you Totó

Is the thing about counter-terrorism on the bottom right true?

Hungary wasn't really into it until Asstria caved in and declared a dual monarchy like it's the Roman Empire or some shit. Like, revolts every 50 years.

yes
one of the reasons we don't get blown up is because our intelligence network actually works
that also means that the mob is an important intelligence asset though, so meh

How many terrorist attacks by mudslimes have you seen in Italy?
Here's your answer

>Totó

1. Is that Italian "John" or just a random name?
2. How do you pronounce the ó? An elongated vowel?

I agree but i was saying it for different reasons

we are pretty fucked

Typical neapolitan nickname, check Google translate for pronounce

We have experience with counter-terrorism because of the years of lead

>when you keep sud tirolO for shits and giggles

Thanks.

Then we agree.

You're welcome