Redditor mutilates his genitals, backfires yuuugely

redditor mutilates his genitals, backfires yuuugely

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/60vviy/i_am_in_the_hospital_with_my_wife_of_10_years_who/
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.b963ed189dd6
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
archive.is/B5ZO3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my wife of 10 years

Has anyone asked him if he knows he's gay yet?

The replies were hilarious, they never had sex in 10 years because "she" is bad at oral

yea?

link pls

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/60vviy/i_am_in_the_hospital_with_my_wife_of_10_years_who/

He's going to get a hell of a surprise when his fuccboi STILL doesn't want to have sex.

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

>Obamacare.

Jesus, he's really shoving the word HER in there as much as he can.

Talk about denial.

and WE'RE the autist.

>reddit

>Raped when I was younger.
>Turned out to be a gay trans person.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Is there statistics on how many LGBT fags experienced childhood trauma? This can't be a coincidence

how id it backfire? looks like they got the surgery cheap and are getting tons of good boy points on reddit for their virtue signalling.

just goes to show that this kind of surgery should be borderline illegal solely due to the fucking trauma it can create. That faggot should be ashamed for masking up his faggotry by making his buttbuddy become a "thing."

Post more screencaps

no, but there is this

>tranny
>furry
>no sex in ten years of relationship
>redditor

Sweet baby jesus the fuck

post the pic

I'm not sure about the source anymore (If I remember correctly it was a legitimate paper) but it was upwards of 80% of queer students who claim to have been sexually assaulted before adulthood in one form or another.

The abstract did caution because they did not ask for a definition, just a multiple choice questionnaire.

What happened to Kevin Owens?

"Government funded castration of homosexuals"

Should make this mandatory to be honest

>I'm forgoing healthcare and paying a fine for men to mutilate their genitals

heheheh

Which one had the surgery?

aircraft carrier landing strip

>and the gold!
What the fuck does that mean?

Is that his payment in shekels?

The NFSS is a discredited piece of garbage and you're retarded for citing it.

OLD NEWS

>and i dont mind answering nsfw questions if youve got em!

hes getting off on this isnt he

That's exactly how I pictured him in my mind. I swear, phenotype correlates with psychological constitution in some way.
I just wish someone would be bold enough to honestly study that subject.
But PC red tape will not allow that in the west until we take back academia.

pay 5 bucks and get a super upvote. As you can see from the pic, two people thought this was a good use of their money

Gold is that star icon next to his post showing that cucks shelled out real money to "tip" the poster with Reddit gold. I don't know what the fuck gold does, I think purchase months of ad-free Reddit.

>Married for 10 years
>Never had sex
"She" has had sex in those 10 years, just not with him. Probably gets it up the ass at least once a week and then goes home and says "Sorry, I don't do anal because I got raped."

how so?
usually when there's junk science about fags there's at least a dozen tumblr posts about it in the first few pages of google, but all the criticism I can find is that gay and lesbian was defined "too loosely" and that there were claims that the study was faked but no proof to back that up

S7. From when you were born until age 18 (or until you left home to be on your own), did either of your parents ever have a romantic relationship with someone of the same sex?
Yes, my mother had a romantic relationship with another woman
Yes, my father had a romantic relationship with another man
No

seems pretty straightforward to me

It is a way to piss away money on digital gifts that nobody wanted

What a fucking scam

>"What job does your wife have? Is it trans*-friendly?"

>"My wife was working part-time when we met, but it was such a sucky job that for her birthday I made it clear that if she wanted to be a housewife then I was totally down with that. Before that she worked as a dog walker, a server, a movie theater attendant. She still has student loans however (who doesn't?) so we're treating them as a shared burden now. Fortunately I work in a pretty good tech job so I can afford to treat my darling now and then :)"

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.b963ed189dd6

Regnerus does not check for, or apparently even consider the possibility of, inconsistent, uncertain, and unreliable cases in his data—even though some other items in the NFSS offer some limited means to assess this possibility. For example, Regnerus (2012c) acknowledges that, according to the aforementioned calendar data, over half of the respondents never lived with a parent’s same-sex partner, but fails to mention that many respondents—approximately one-third—also never lived with their same-sex parents or lived with them very briefly.
This likely means that a sizable number of the 236 respondents counted as “raised by” lesbian mothers and gay fathers had not, in fact, been raised by same-sex parents. For example, nine of the responses likely came from jokesters:

The most blatant example of highly suspicious responses is the case of a 25 year-old man who reports that his father had a romantic relationship with another man, but also reports that he (the respondent) was 7-feet 8-inches tall, weighed 88 pounds, was married 8 times and had 8 children. Other examples include a respondent who claims to have been arrested at age 1 and another who spent an implausibly short amount of time (less than 10 minutes) to complete the survey.

Another 53 of the 236 responses came from children who lived with gay mothers or fathers for less than a year. Another 20 came from respondents whose entries were otherwise inconsistent or improbable. Others had lived with gay parents for 2-4 years.

By the time you back these contested responses out of the analysis, here’s what you’re left with: “Of the 236 respondents identified by Regnerus (2012a) as living in a LM [lesbian mother] or GF [gay father] household, we identify only 51 that can plausibly be coded as being raised for at least a year in a same-sex couple household.”

>fat cuck with bad teeth
>kike tranny with male pattern baldness

Isn't this what alt righters also want?

How did these remaining 51 respondents compare to the children in the NFSS raised by their biological mothers and fathers?

Here we find only four significant differences, although the differences either are not indicative of any LM/GF disadvantage (i.e., sexual self-identification and having a same-sex romantic relationship) or do not gauge adult experiences (i.e., receiving public assistance in childhood and sense of safety and security while growing up). These patterns also are highly fragile and based in part on a couple of influential cases or outliers. Admittedly, even with a large overall sample, a subsample of 51 cases still limits the statistical power of the analysis. Still, the results are either inconclusive or suggestive that adult children raised by same-sex two-parent families show a comparable adult profile to their peers raised by two-biological-parent families.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

The hairline, my God this freak show is hilarious.

thanks for the info

>have to pay 40 dollars to read a paper that's disproving the results of a paper that was released for free
fuck the academic jew

Like fucking clockwork

Why are redditors so stupid? They are the sort of person that giggles as they drop a toaster into their bath

Mate they don't even study the differences between races. What you're asking for goes so far deep against liberal ideology that even a mere suggestion of phenotypic determinism would probably get you fired. Race is one thing, but the body/mind dichotomy goes far deeper. Most people would not like the results of such a study as it would confirm the age old art of physiognomy.

fpbp

>you're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak

no sir, i don't like it.

As the years fly by, no matter how many times I'm exposed to the whole transgender situation, I am only more and more irreversibly disgusted.

kek, biter?

>faggots
>raped as a kid
>mentally ill
Yuge suprise.

>raped as a child
>become gay
P O T T E RY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

It's higher than average. It's one of the sources of homosexuality, but doesn't cover all of it. Pedos are scum mate.

>In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
>archive.is/B5ZO3

No problem.

>fuck the academic jew
The only alternative is public journals, and those would have to either get their revenue from some other way than subscription pricing (and why would they do that? The margins are INSANE. $40 for access to a single fucking article? They can charge institutions like universities millions per year and it's still bargain pricing), or be run not-for-profit (and some of these do exist but they're in the infant stage), or be funded out of the public purse (which I am all for, but that means more taxes or less money for programs that are arguably more useful).

The halls of universities gotta be littered with the blood of the proletariat and all that.

My advice: go to college/uni. 99% of them have a fee you can pay at the end of your studies to retain access to their library. This is unironically the best way for a layperson to get access to journals. I have access to hundreds or even thousands of journals for $75 a year.

I remember even hinting you went to reddit you'd get fucking rekted. Glad I can finally come out as a redditor. Fellow redditors unite!!

please end the gay = trans meme
even us gays don't want to be in the same group as them

criticism against the paper is debunked within the image

yawn

Who is Lombardo or whats his name

The bullshit part is that there are dozens of these journal archives and my college only has a subscription to a handful

No, his "the sample is faulty" argument is different from the "the sample is faulty" argument used in the image

>criticism against the paper is debunked within the image
Really? Where in the image does it "debunk" the allegation that Regenerus used a response from someone who was 7 foot 8 inches, weighed 88 pounds, had been married 8 times, had 8 children, and took 10 minutes to complete the survey?

Where in the image does it "debunk" the allegation that Regenerus used a response from someone who answered that they had been arrested at 1 years old?

Where in the image does it "debunk" the allegation that Regenerus claimed that people who had lived with their same-sex parents for less than 6 months as a fucking infant counted as being exclusively raised in a homosexual household?

Gas yourself.

wtf, not even oral???

he could have fucked a total stranger tranny within a day just by going on craigslist

does his ""wife"" give handjobs in the dark then?

could it be?

Super cuck, and can't even get blown by his dude every now and then. Isnt that a housewife's job?

>read this
>believe it is about a woman who has been hiding her trans illnes for 10 years who is now finally coming out and becoming a man
>it isn't
>it is about a mentally ill man who for the past 10 years has believed another man is a woman
>"I am not gay, I am married to a woman, not a man"

On the flipside, if they aren't bothering anyone with this, and the surgeries were paid for out of own pocket etc. and this is what they want to do to be happy then I guess I don't really see a problem in the same sense that I don't see a problem with people hanging themselves quietly in their room etc.. If that's what you want to do then that's what you want to do. But to say I will ever understand this, or should be expected to be made to understand this? Nah. This shit is as alien to me as tits are to a gay man.

His "wife" is "asexual". This is advanced degeneracy. Also they're ugly af.

>she
>she
>she has
>she is
>she did
promise guys, it's a she

*lombroso

In "her" defense no one looks good after they get their balls chopped off.

>when you white knight for so long you forget what you're fighting for

Someone should do a survey on /lgbt/ on how many were diddled in their youth.
There is a video on YT somewhere of a guy filming random conversations in a gay club and every single guy admitted to being diddled or diddling kids.

RIP in peace, I guess.

A better college would help but I guess you guys can't always afford that.

It's a shame that access to this kind of information is only for those who can afford it but to be perfectly honest the average person wouldn't use it even if they could get their hands on it. It's why quality news media is so important - to seek out this information and put it in the hands of the normal person in a way that is accurate and can be understood. Unfortunate then that the public has been betrayed by its journalists.

It's why having a state broadcaster is something I'm so passionate about. It doesn't completely solve the problem obviously but at least it faces different problems.

No. You all belong in an oven.

I'm graduating in half a month, but I might call up my friend at UNC and ask if he can share his subscription

I'm surprised my tiny college could provide what little it has already desu

No uncle pence says shock me

Majority of Transgenders are actually straight

How is complete abstinance degenerate?

cringeworthy

When I was getting the quick rundown of my high school in a tour, they said they had an lgbt club and even back then I always felt that one of those things is not like the other. This was back in 06,I never imagined how much cancer the T would bring about.

lmao

you're equally degenerate

Only ovens.

That means you have a functioning brain. I'm sorry, it's a very painful condition these days.

That's insane considering the length of time. Imagine how much someone could improve at a skill over the course of ten years. I have no trouble believing these fags couldn't convince the other one for ten years, but if he primarily did oral he would be a master by now.

The surgery was covered by insurance. So no, it wasn't out their pocket.

Many, many, many such cases.

>being raised for a year by somebody won't have any significant effect on your life
Really made me think. I wonder why there's never a study done on these subjects good enough for liberals who insist the results will agree with them.

I'm serious.

fine at least give me a different oven than them

What is reddit gold?
Is this a girl who married a dude who thought he was a girl or a dude who married a dude who thought he was a girl?

These creeps need to go back into the shadows where they belong. Yuck.

>furry
>tranny lover

Honestly just vaporize the city block they live on from orbit, I know the American government has something capable of at least that hovering around up there.

Nice job pretending to be retarded, here is your (You)

>What is reddit gold?
I am unsure what it does but it's like a monthly subscription thing. You can buy a month for yourself or you can buy it for somebody else as a gift. Kind of like the new tipping thing Twitch does. It's an upvote backed by the US dollar.

Anyone else physically disgusted by these people? I genuinely feel quite ill when reading their horror stories.

Jesus Christ, can't make this shit up.