Hey Sup Forums, you're experts in theology too right?

Hey Sup Forums, you're experts in theology too right?

Is this girl going to hell?

Cute little girls don't go to hell m8

nah

crucify her

she was looking for his horns

Why would she go to hell for exposing this fake pope?

no, she's doing god's work

Based girl

Unless she has been baptized, her Original Sin will ensure that she burns in the lake of fire for eternity

If the Pope decrees that removing his skullcap is an unpardonable sin, then she will burn regardless for the Pope is truly infallible

No. But Francis probably will go to hell for being an anti-Catholic liberal sodomite-enabler.

>Is this girl going to hell?
For what?

>If the Pope decrees that removing his skullcap is an unpardonable sin, then she will burn regardless for the Pope is truly infallible
Protestant education.

Hey rabbi !

For touching the antichrist?I dunno

>the Pope is truly infallible
how does that work with the whole fucking altar boys thing

She wanted to remove the Judaism from the Church

The redpill is finding out that gay pedophiles were shoveled into the Church by a cabal of Jews for the expressed purpose of creating a scandal.

They get older

earth is flat

Chapter 13. The funeral pile is erected

This, then, was carried into effect with greater speed than it was spoken, the multitudes immediately gathering together wood and fagots out of the shops and baths; the Jews especially, according to custom, eagerly assisting them in it. And when the funeral pile was ready, Polycarp, laying aside all his garments, and loosing his girdle, sought also to take off his sandals,— a thing he was not accustomed to do, inasmuch as every one of the faithful was always eager who should first touch his skin. For, on account of his holy life, he was, even before his martyrdom, adorned with every kind of good. Immediately then they surrounded him with those substances which had been prepared for the funeral pile. But when they were about also to fix him with nails, he said, Leave me as I am; for He that gives me strength to endure the fire, will also enable me, without your securing me by nails, to remain without moving in the pile.

Explain

No because the pope isn't real.

Catholics are just crypto-Jews.

Fuck your pedophilic kike religion.

Anyone who believes in the pope is braindead. Hes just a public imagine for cathocucks.

Why does the pope name his skullcap Europe?

man is made in the image of God
man should not cover himself (kike caps included)

the current pope is not imposing the will of God
he does not deserve his position

whats the occult super secret meaning behind wearing the scull cap? Does it protect their consciousness from satans power or what?

Tell me Sup Forums!

You're lying, right?

She's probably going to hell, just not for this.

Catholic Church is nothing but a corporation and the Pope is the CEO. Nothing religious or holy about the modern day Catholic Church. I'm actually surprised anyone on here still calls themselves Catholics; probably the most blue pilled crowd on this board.

>Go to hell for stealing the popehat?
Only if she and her dad ran around the room, tossing the popehat back and forth, taunting and teasing the pope as he clumsily chased them saying "Guise, PLEASES gibs me my popehat".

Then they are going to hell because the Bible tells me so.

>Is this girl going to hell?
For revealing that the pope doesn't deserve to carry that symbol?

She is removing the Jew.

CRUCIFY THE ISLAMOPHOBE
SACRIFICE HER ON THE ALTAR OF MOLO- I mean what a horrible little racist fascist that girl is, she should be ashamed of her intolerant ways
oy vey

This is some old man humor, and I appreciated it.

ohhhhhh

No. Children are the only ones with free pass to heaven.

The Holy Spirit guided her hands as an symbolic actas a warning that this Pope will lose his position very soon.

Heretics won't be tolerated anymore.

Ave Maria.

He's secretly a Jew and that's his kippah

That fucken piece of shit Pope is going to hell for promoting the Muslim immigration to Europe. Someone needs to kill him.

Guess the entirety of the Christian parts of the church have to go then, including the church itself.

This fucking pope is going to hell for sure.

well Lain won't get older
but girls that aren't internet god things will

The only unforgivable sin is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit, Everything else is reconcilable, except suicide because the dead can't confess & repent.

Its an omen, he has been dethroned/ decrowned by the innocent.

Catholic zuchetto has nothing to do with jewish yarmulke.

Zuchetto has a stem on top (Anglicans have a button - skullcaps), thus the name.

And the pope is free to give his zuchetto to anyone he wishes.

>Only using the bible for evidence
into the trash you go

>And the pope is free to give his zuchetto to anyone he wishes.
Is that how he picks up qts like in the video?

No, the (((pope))) is not a real pope

dude no that hat is probably blessed out the ass you could probably exorcise some demons or some shit just by praying to that hat she has some serious DIVINE PROTECTION going for her she probably boosted her FTH by like 50 just by touching the damn thing

Current pope is the devil in human form.

She's going to heaven, that there's a Jewish anti-pope.

>we've been alive in various stages of evolution for the past 500,000 years, started practicing religion 60,000 years ago, but everything is wrong because this Semitic book copying everything during and prior to its creation, is the one true religion because the Creator(s) waited millions of years just to drop their revelation in the form of copy pasted stories of religions, myths, legends, and stories prior to its creation with changed names

I swear to God...

No.

She's Exposing the fraud of the catholic chuch, out of the mouths of babes comes truth

We all know about meme magic.

This is clearly an omen.

Dude that's hilarious
>You don't deserve this, it belongs to me now

Can he give it to Zucherro?

I heard he has diabetes.

Hell is a viking Goddess you faggot.

Yes, I have a degree

Woah, hold the phone.

Is the Pope jewish? Why is he wearing a kippah hat?

no the pope is for being a jew

fuckin kek

No he is a false idol

/OURGIRL/

PULL THAT YAMAKA