Do you have a single legitimate reason why you don't like MIlo other than he's a fag and a kike?

Do you have a single legitimate reason why you don't like MIlo other than he's a fag and a kike?

He's obviously not controlled opposition because he called out (((others))) several times unlike (((infowars))) despite being a Jew himself.

He's normalizing faggotry even more than it already is. That shit don't fly my man

How? He says its not normal to be gay and not a biological thing.

I don't dislike him so to speak but I don't think he's worth the attention he gets for just repeating facts and figures.

>implying those 2 reason are illegitimate

>other than he's a fag and a kike
Holy fuck reddit needs to leave

Doesn't matter. Young impressionable people on the right end up excepting him as normal, their subconscious mind is desensitized to the deviant behavior

Not all fags and kikes are equal.

Just like how there's a difference between a black man and a nigger.
Who cares if some sheeple would magically think its okay and good normal behavior. They'd probably believe anything then.

>Do you have a single legitimate reason why you don't like MIlo other than these 2 legitimate reasons?

I don't need a reason to dislike somebody.

>goes to the principal to talk about bullying, other students call him weak
try having the actual principal to imply you're weak

GET THAT PEDOENABLER OUTTA HERE

there are plenty of valid criticisms of milo

but that was an out of context quote being misrepresented.

get that fucking pervert off my board

MILO IS A PEDO ENABLER. OP A MILO ENABLER.

WHEN I GET BACK OP BETTER NOT BE HERE.

Stop posting stale self memes.

STOP ENABLING MILO OR IT GETS THE AURINI AGAIN.

the fuck are you talking about

did you even read my post?

My bad dude didn't mean to reply to you.

HOLY FUCK IS THE FUCKING PERVERTS THREAD STILL UP.

WOULD TOU LET MILO NEAR YOUR YOUNG SON?

EXACTLY. HE'S A PREDATOR

A rightwing faggot is still better than a leftist faggot.
Works fine as a token faggot too.

The only problem with Milo is his famewhoring.
(Hi Milo)
He is also dangerously treading on Amy Schumer levels of myopic content.
ie: bro,EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE A FAGGOT WHO LOVES BLACK COCK.
>no one cares
What else are you?

well he did defend fags fucking underage boys that one time, making him a bit useless as a charming mouthpiece

> Look at what good goys Sup Forums are, bringing down their own for us so we don't have to do anything but ask them to.

> *rubs hands in Yiddish*

pedoenabler

I mean he is a literal conman, he """lost""" the money that was donated to him for the privilege grant and does not pay his shadow writers.

>implying another reason is needed

BTFO

>This is your brain on civic nationalism

I like listening to the guy but I don't idolize him. He's just a man building his own ego and caring about his own carrer, so nothing new.
Since he's well articuleted and well educated sometimes he's got something to teach. Just don't be a fanboy.

>difference between a black man and a nigger.
is this b8?

>oy vey someone start a data mine thread and find out why they're no't falling for our controlled opposition