Bombing the big box in Mecca

What would happen if, theoretically, someone bombed the big muslim borg in Mecca or stole the stone cunt that is stored inside? Would all muzzies suddenly turn atheist, or would they all chimp out? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-leader-calls-for-destruction-of-kaaba-stone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They chimp out when you draw certain pictures and violate a certain book.

You think they wouldn't chimp out and turn atheist when their God box and their holy vajeen was stolen?

I wondered this, one scud missile or whatever would destroy it, then they'd have to face the consequences of the west being stronger than their god

Im suprised it hasnt been subject to terrorists before.

NUKE THE CUBE

RACE WAR NOW!!

It was destroyed many times, and rebuilt many times. Who gives a fuck?

All the muslims would 404

>not trumps jet

What a beautiful sentiment

In Islam the destruction of the big black box is associated with the end of the world. So the chimp out would be of nuclear proportion

Tsar Bomb it and the rest of the middle east with nukes, allow a few countries we like to live but make them renounce their faith and completely break them. Let them know that nuclear annihilation is available to them if they step out of line. Deport all past muslims, as there would be no current ones because they have been executed.

>tfw all the sleeper cells in the world would be revealed within a week if that happens.

I meant not just the building, but also the holy pussy that is inside. It's the thing that shitskins worship as far as I know, not the box itself.

The stone is already but a small part of what it was, already subjected to numerous raids.

You have to remember the building isn't what's specifically worshipped about Mecca: the entire site is holy.

How can you deal with all world's muslims freaking out hard?

You saw what happened when "innocence of muslim" was released though it was just one fucking short film.

Most of the mudslimes that aren’t already aloha-snackbaring would realize there will be consequences if they don’t behave.

I believe the idea behind it is that if they nuke the cube, their mission is complete and they go destroy the world.

Best idea is to drop it into the ocean so they can't get pissy.

They'll just hire some indians to rebuild it from scratch and pretend nothing even happened. This basically occurred already several times throughout history and no one gives a fuck.

=Well, if we glass the entire site, what happens then?

The cost per pound to launch a 12t tungsten rod into space over Mecca is continually decreasing.

For example, SpaceX estimates $11m per tonne. That would come to $132m, or a fraction of the fortune of some Indian billionaire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

Mecca was captured by Wahhabi extremists at the same time as the citizens of Iran took over the US consulate in Tehran.

They forced the Saudi royalty as ransom to put huge money into evangelising extreme Muslim views around the world and the Wahhabi mosques that the Saudis fund are all the ones that are creating terrorists in the West today.

I guess you could expect a similar reaction to what would happen if Pakistan suddenly glassed the entire Holy See, except decupled since plenty of states have islam as a state religion, as opposed to christianity.

The box is just a box.

The Holy thing inside is literally a rock, and would probably be unharmed

I think that a nuke would more than harm it.

why would you launch a tungsten rod into space ?

Because you can then proceed to drop it back on earth with huge kinetic energy. Som jewtuber even made a video about dropping things from space with extreme kinetic energy values.

I like where this is going

Dirty bomb made of radioactive pigshit would be more effective, both desecrate the spirit as well as make the place Chernobyl

why would you use tungsten and not something else ?
because its very heat resistant ?

>make the place Chernobyl
but it's already like chernobyl

rare

Here's a plan

what fuck are you talking about?

All of them were executed

High density.

Its the start button for the race war

You guys know ISIS want's to destroy the rock too?

It'd be more effective to irradiate the stone inside somehow.
It'd naturally cull the herd of the most devout

What? Post sauce.

A rod from god would definitely harm it

What I really wonder why there's never saudi victims when another stampede happens there.

Didn't Saudis have a crane fall on them?

Just imagine the glory of tossing an 11-ton toothpick from space on that shithole.

VENGEANCE

worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-leader-calls-for-destruction-of-kaaba-stone/
They don't like it cause it's an idol or something. Kind of like that one time Catholics started destroying paintings of Jesus.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

the true worshiper and protector of this box is USA and you know why

It would be better to airlift it and drop it into the ocean. Muslims will actually develop new technology to find it.

Here is list of victims. Not a single saudi. I guess they are more into comic-cons and fucking egyptian teenager girls than this.

yes and probably easier to make than nuclear bombs

any rich anons here willing to help and found this?

>You saw what happened when "innocence of muslim" was released though it was just one fucking short film.
Still believing a debunked narrative. It was a planned attack. Not a reaction to a youtube film.

They would all start spinning like broken compasses

sneak in and blow it with c4,

Read the policies section of the wiki article or better yet read that book

Nothing. they would just built again.

Rods from God.
Get with the program Hans.

Fuck Off Anons..

We muslim dont particulary need Ka'Bah anyway!! We directly pray to Allah not to that cube

They'd all self destruct. Probably why Israel hasn't done it yet

I'd think they would automatically explode like they normally do. Praise kek.

>h-ha ha, i-it's nothing
>totally n-nothing would happen y-y-y-ou guys
>it'll be just rebuilt again
>p-pls no

then why do you pray in the direction of that cube you dingus?

Same question but for this thing

How? How can it be re-built if you all exploded. Trump towers as far as the eye can see! That's what I see for the future.

>fuck off anons, (((we))) muslims
Go fuck yourself Abdul Hans-alassad

Exactly. There will be a lot of dead bangladeshis and egyptians to drop into nearby ravine, but in exchange there will be a really lot of empty space to rebuild it into even better 3d world disneyland.
As for stone itself, it can always be "miraculously" rediscovered.

also does christianity still have any centralized holy physical locations? or is it just wherever jesus appears in toast or whatever

If you nuke italia it will finally solve the garbage disposal problem

ever heard of the vatican?

It would be like killing the lich king, all the muslims would revert to feral rage zombies and go on a rampage

I had a game cube but I wouldn't pray to it. Has anyone ever been inside? And who designed the building¿ horrible design. They build a pyramid in Egypt, but a boring black cube in "mecca". And u praise the cube¿ what are they feeding people there ¿

Why not you gunfucker.. It dont really matter anyway.. Our Prophet just said it.. What can i do?

Not funny. The stone is not important at all

that grew old quick

oh yeah, pedo central
not sure why i struggled to think of it as 'holy'

>Vatican
>Even remotely Holy

How it is not important when it literally prints money?

how about a /bombmecca general
should be fun with all the euroflags chimping out

Oh shit.. Totally forgot about it

Hasn't it been destroyed 2 or 3 times already?

Jokes on those cunts.
The Qarmatians stole the original White Stone in the Year of our Lord 930 A.D.
You basic cosplay Sandnigger has been kissing the nigger cunt shaped Black Venus Stone that some Ismaili pranksters threw back over the fence of the rock worshipping devil centre of the Arabs a quarter century later.
The original White Stone was given to the British by the Al Khalifa tribe, who failed to recognise its significance.

what is holier than fucking a bunch of kids?

Because you can build it again

If you guys had one of these destroyed by someone you would chimp out aswell, I doubt they will turn atheist.

Woah there bud

Please bomb this first

Can i build some of that cube too in my country?

Not really. They used to care about Jerulsalem and Antioch and a few other places, but muzzies basically ruined them all so Christians stopped caring.

There's nothing particularly important about the vatican. That'd be like thinking Washington DC is religiously important to the American Government.

Oi I ad onathos

I can't be the only one who fantasies about glassing the middle east from orbit on a daily basis right?

what do you think? They are just niggers covered in sand. They would chimp out

It was
Muslim extremists took it over and ended up getting the Saudi government to go all Wahabbi
If u research modern Islamist terror then you would know that this basically kicked off the whole Islamic terror bullshit

rare flag

It houses all our houses of government. If destroyed it would upset something

Only one way to find out.

IIRC, an user was saying that French GIGN helped with the raid, but had to convert the operators to Islam before they were able to enter the city to diffuse the situation

> A team of three French commandos from the Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) arrived in Mecca. Because of the prohibition against non-Muslims entering the holy city, they converted to Islam in a brief, formal ceremony. The commandos pumped gas into the underground chambers, but perhaps because the rooms were so bafflingly interconnected, the gas failed and the resistance continued. With casualties climbing, Saudi forces drilled holes into the courtyard and dropped grenades into the rooms below, indiscriminately killing many hostages but driving the remaining rebels into more open areas where they could be picked off by sharpshooters. More than two weeks after the assault began, the surviving rebels finally surrendered.[33][34]

DC has been burned before, we can move it wherever, the land or building holds no real significance.

Haram-kun :D