youtube.com/watch?v=1xtgKMA0FNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs
youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this.
he destroys every alt-right nazi in debates

take a seat and do this autism test real quick

Didn't he get fucking floored by Sargon of Akkad of all people?

Man I'd kill myself to see a debate between autism and pharma bro.

im referencing said debate

they had it and he made him do an autism test

>Claiming filling a country with unskilled people improves the economy
>Intelligent

According to his logic India should be paradise on earth and Lienchestein a shithole.

Go to bed destiny

Here's a summary of his debate vs Sargon

Sargon: It's not a big deal to not have a new iPhone every year or to sacrifice the american worker for the "greater good"
Destiny: YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE ANYMORE YOU RICH STREAMER

Sargon makes some reasonable point
Destiny:
>SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT
Sargon:
>No, I'm saying that ...

and on it went.

Beyond that destiny was screaming with a classic turbocuck SJW voice, the choked up hate/anger kind voice.

He got destroyed but somehow thinks he's still the reasonable one, the levels of cognitive dissonance... jeez.

Did he pass?

>intelligent
>rational

No.

Reminder that Internet Aristocrat (ourguy) demolished him just by letting him run his mouth.

>we need to invade Mexico to help their peeples

kek

im sorry, who actually gives a shit about two youtube "celebs"?

barely

here is the short version youtube.com/watch?v=1xtgKMA0FNQ

and the full debate youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs

watch the whole 20min of the short one.

the end of the full debate is funny, destiny basically says to his chat:

How can i tell him that he is wrong if i dont know anything about his field of knowledge.

Is this sarcasm?

Thanks man.
I just found out about this faggot a day or two ago.
Seems like a whinny little bitch up till now.

>Is he /ourguy/?
Short answer, yes. Long answer, no.

What is the difference between a duck?

Sargon showed him up

he debates basically gamergate and alt LIGHT tier people when he gets the chance.

he is always on his own turf so he has the chance to cut people off and end streams.

desTINY spergs the fuck out

wtf why are mods allowing this cum breath faggot autist commie to make threads about himself?

he needs to have his legs cut off

I skipped through the Naked Ape debate, at least the first 30min. of it, and that's how it ended. This kid's a piece of shit.

looks like Milhouse Mussolini van Houten

trying to meme like Milhouse Mussolini van Houten

faggot

Yes he really did, and Sargon is as dumb as a rock, but compared to destiny he is like a genius.

How many times does the average millennial say " Are you SEEEERIOUSS Dawwg?"

If people are looking up to this intellectual dwarf as some kind of "debater", they need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Wtf are you talking about, he is a total faggot commie. Sargon destroyed him. Case closed. Go back to plebbit right now

NakedApe exposed his debating tactics (gish galloping, talking over the other person, etc) and used them back on him. The result? Destiny got flustered and ended up rage quitting the debate.

The only person Destiny "wrecks" are people that are very inexperienced debaters. Put him up against someone like Milo and it would be embarrassing for Destiny the manchild.

well here is a few things to know about him

he likes to appeal to authority alot
>but when someone knows the claim, study, theory or paper he spergs out

of said subjects he only read the conclusions that are usually broad and cant be applied to specific cases
>he ignores that if called out

every time his debate guest mentions something he has little to no knowledge about he will google it live on stream
>he doesn't care if the shit that google tells him is true he will just parrot it

many have pointed it out but he still ignores the fact that he grew up sheltered not in contact with diversity
>gated community, everyone is white etc etc.

he is a basic bitch numale

youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44

Jim vs Destiny was the most entertaining.

Reminds me of myself when I was 15 and argued with 9 year olds about worldly bullshit on mirc back in the day.

what arm thing homie?

everyone one he has tried debating just lectured him because he had very little to say besides talking about himself and his feelings.

Oh sorry destiny I accidently included the word one after the end of everyone by mistake I am sure that makes up for all the butchery taking place.

>Lowtestiny

Also:

He's one of these fuckers who genuinely believes the US has as unwritten duty to assist the less well off, as if that commie poet shit on the statue of liberty is part of our constitution.

He gets really upset if this "right"is questioned. It's the basis for all his philosophy.

Many people dont understand that this is what NakedApe was doing through whole "debate". He wasnt in it for a real debate cause he knew he'd never get it but still people think he was trying to debate him and autisticly sperg how they both lost or that nakedape was shit. I found the whole thing hilarious how destiny was played.

>Get angry at me and hit follow to see me get 'blown out'

I wish Destiny would debate me but he cannot afford it.

>And no I don't mean to say I will charge for debate what I am saying is character assassination and assassination are my specialities.

Stop. Look at Naked Apes fucking response video, he doesn't touch on a single issue of substance in the entire thing its all just personal attacks.

I WONDER WHO WON ON THE SUBSTANCE

>Put him up against someone like Milo
Underage

Unlike the lefties I don't want to put people out of work after all.

well he never experienced diversity and on top of that he lives in a white state, isnt he form like the Midwest, Nebraska or some shit.

i think it was the Jim debate when he said the ancap shit about we need cheap goods n shiet, and Jim replied i will gladly pay more for American made goods.

what now!?

Lol holy shit, hes a turbo manlet

tfw wagecuck

just quit a american offshore brokering company.

on sunday il start working costumer service for a website

Yeah Destiny is a Rich kid most likely in a Gated Community too.

sage pls

kek

>turbo manlet
>cuck

>cucklet

WTF do you mean?

NakedApe essentially exposed him as an incestuous, pedophile sympathizer who urged his suicidal friend into killing himself, then laughed about it. And also threatened to kill a kid and his family because he got angry with him in a video game.

The guy is a mentally unhinged sociopath, only the most deluded fanboy could defend Destiny.

>attempted to kill some kid over a .net fight
>fucked a 15yo
That's where I got them from.

>faggot who support communism and mass immigration
lemme think rly rly hard on that one

someone with shoop skills make his head even bigger and his body even smaller. Although this pic looks like its shooped haha.

The debate was on immigration you retard not the personal affairs of Destiny. Ofc I'm not cool with any of that stuff but if NA actually had solid points to make in regards to immigration why not have them in the response video rather than a 20 min long ad hom

I like how Destiny argues but he's very ignorant on economics and he's too sensitive.

This. Op kys then go back to plebbit

thats the baby demension

He didn't actually fuck the 15 year old, did he? He merely implied that he got nudes.

lost against sargon and martin, rather, he was ass fucked by them.

Also he is a fucking twink and autismo which probably why he isnt together with the mother of his kid and is generally a really creepy fuck

All he does is talk fast and people think he is smart.

Also he thinks its ok for a father to fuck their daughter, so ya

>That moment when he said that he was pro-slavery

What was he actually doing?

this

Sargon also pulled some jedi mind tricks on him since he got him to agree with his point at the end of the debate, which is that basically that modern niggers only have themselves to blame for the place they are in.

Litwini jedzą gówno.

Also don't forget Mister Metokur, Thorin and that guy who rekt him on Islam. At least Destiny is also against Islam and lots of lefties but he's still way more leftie than centrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw

that chat leaks of being a pedo was all just a huge meme
naked ape is literally the only person more autistic than sweatstiny

Wth so he wasn't even just dancing poorly?

BUT BRO
*smacks lips*
YOUR DENYING PEOPLE EYEPHONES BRUH CMON

or my personal favorite as a law student.
"INTENT DOESNT MATTER SARGON, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER IN LAW!"
i cant believe how retarded this guy is.

I was legit triggered when he started acting like no one wants to be a construction worker.

It was one of the most startling displays of being out of touch I've ever heard. An interesting insight into the minds of him and people like him. They are young shut ins that think the entire world is Uni students and STEM fields.

Pretty bourgeois tbph

He's 2 intelligence? My fallout character is more intelligent than him then.

What is this debate? It looks like he hit a logical wall and couldnt comprehend something, and just started having a fucking aneurysm.

SLAVERY WAS A NET BENEFIT STEVEN!

more like
>pseudo "intellectual"
>literal sperglord
>plays video games for a living

you guys need to stop shilling your favorite eceleb.

ape also has his channel frozen because of that smear video and is on two strikes because of it, so it didn't really work out well for him

YT's new guidelines are going to be the end of trolling videos, sadly

Wrong