Whitey shoots shit up

>Whitey shoots shit up
Oh it's just an isolated incident, not all whiteys

>Some goatfucker shoots shit up
FUCK ALL MUSLIMS KILL THEM ALL RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder boys, as long as you keep destabilizing some part of the world you will feel the consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc
mbplee.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/§7-whoever-kills-a-person-unjustly-quran-532/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a civil war Muslims vs Muslims

Just because the U.S. backs the more civilized side, it doesn't mean they caused it

I don't care about non Westernised nations.

islam literally tells these shitskins to chop off our fingertips and heads

One European is worth about 20000 muslims.

Whiteys aren't running around going "PRAISE ALLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHU ACKBAR!!"

They're on depression medication, not on some jacked up sandnigger religion.

Fuck them hajis.

>white people caused Muslims to fight each other

Lmao read a book you dumb cunt

>Whitey shoots up shit
Internal issue. More often than not, a symptom of the society itself weather that's due to lack of mental illness support, or other social issues.

>Muslim shoots up shit
External issue. Could have been prevented if they were just not let in in the first place.

Am I supposed to see something wrong with this?

Kek this

whitey is not a religion

Fuck roaches and fuck Islam.

Wow, we should really flood western countries with millions of Muslim shitskins now

>Reminder boys, as long as you keep destabilizing some part of the world you will feel the consequences.

Yes, so instead of joining together, you kill each other and people run form their homes because of...other people.

What is statistics.

>slimes getting BTFO
Thanks for the good news roach-boy, it's been a bad day.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc

>Turk shoots shit up
Oh it's just an isolated incident, not all whiteys
>Some kurd shoots shit up
FUCK ALL KURDS KILL THEM ALL RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder boys, as long as you keep denying the kurd genocide you will feel the consequences

were not blaming the gun or the bus/knife or its availability in either case, is a major difference id like to point out.

almost all of those lone white men have no ideology motivating them, only usually mental illnesses if anything at all.

meanwhile muslims constantly show their attacks to be motivated by the same thing, islam.

whites are also actually persecuted heavily in their own backyards while muslims are welcomed with open arms into said backyard.

1/could be irak
2/(((civilian)))
3/you killed 160 civilian with 1 strike in albab roach, remember?

Fuck off, roach. You'll be the next one.

>muslims have no agency and are basically animals
what else is new?

how about that armenian genocide, roachbro?

i care about my own kind more than I do mudshits and niggers

What? It's totally our fault.

Good, hope the suv attack was worth it faggot

>he thinks the US backs just the civilized side
>he thinks there is a civilized side

we're civilized, we're allowed to.

Silence roach filth.

>1 post by this ID.

This.

Maybe they should catch and kill their own terrorists and then we wont have to get involved

This.

>Whitey
Jews aren't white

>occasional white dude shooting his wife after a love quarrel
>somehow comparable to the everyday sandnigger shooting up random people while screaming allah snackbar

Almonds activated.

>Christian guy with mental history kills some people
>you make it about religion
>Muslim man that screams allah snack bar and had "moderate" social media posts
>blame Christians

Sage. These stupid shill threads keep /pol running in circles talking to a wall. It's always the same posts, then some jackass posts a picture of a frog that eats his own shit and gets digits.

you need to go back, nigger
>>>/the_donald/

America created the Taliban and what would become Al Queda because they though radical jihadis would be a thorn in the USSR's side.

Then after the Cold War closed, we let them become the big bad boogeyman to fight in order to drive up defence contractor and weapon profits.

Plus it destablizes the region to clear it out with some ethnic clensing so our Israeli and Saudi overlords can later swoop in and take more land once the natives are wiped out from years of war.

well let me answer your question with another quesiton

when was the last time you hear a white guy shoot up a school in the middle east?

so, think if a white guy did that. He would be labeled a terrorist in that counry?

hmmmmmmm ya...choke on a dick, ass wad

As an Assyrian, let them.

Mosul (Nineveh) belongs to the Assyrians, fuck the Sunni Muslims that live their they betrayed us when ISIS spread to North Iraq now karma is coming back to bite them.

Be careful Turk, the whole western world hates you and it's getting ready. PKK was just the beginning for you Turkic dogs.

Roach.

whites who shoot up schools usually have mental disabilities and are looked down upon by other whites

mudslimes are killing people for islam and getting praise from other shitskins
:thinking:
also this

You're next.

There isn't, but one is more so than the other if you had to measure it somehow

Kankerturk.

roach

>moslems never genocided other moslems before the formation of USA

Reminder roach, most of the technology and modern stuff that makes your life less awful have been designed by whites.

Trying to justify the terrorist attacks and constant harassment that Europeans have to endure is retarded on a SJW level. As if the germans didn't get their whole country torn appart to fight (((them))).

Muslims nowadays are nothing more that a biological weapon at the hands of the jews. I hope spain doesn't stay out of ww3, even if I lose my life, I would be glad to do it defending this continent and our race.

We just don't like you. You're commies with rituals. Leave Islam and we'll reassess.

>turks turn the crown jewel of civilization into a third world shithole: no big deal guys dw about it
>white people turn a mound of dirt into a great nation, displacing a couple Indians: OMG evil white males ruining the world

The whitey snaps and loses their mind. It happens. They could get mental help and possibly be saved/fixed/helped or what-have-you.

Now, the Muslim. They have this evil vendetta. This isn't just a "I'm sick of your shit today and we're both going down." This is evil, plotted, and thought to be part of their holy war.

THOSE cannot be helped. They will only stop once both sides are dead. You cannot undo this level of degeneracy and hatred, this evil vile filth.
They cannot go seek mental counseling. There is only one way out.

Oh and the muslims get told they get 72 virgins waiting in heaven for their righteous deeds - doesn't that sound like a reward? Because it is. You die and you kill, you get rewards!

But I got news for you on top of this bit of education for you. The bullets and explosives you handle are made with pig. So every time you fire a gun and get residue on you, you're now contaminated. You breath it in.

Picture very related.

Sucks to be you, wrong and muslim, doesn't it?

>1 post by this ID

OP is ALWAYS a faggot

>Reminder boys, as long as you keep destabilizing some part of the world you will feel the consequences.

The attacker was born in britain, faggot.

Well they did, because they destabilized that region at the cost of trillions of dollars of tax payer money and thousands of western lives just so some contractor can soil his pants a few more years

mbplee.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/§7-whoever-kills-a-person-unjustly-quran-532/

You make it sound like all muslims are running around raping and killing westerners.Obviously it's the same issue, those people should be on medication nowhere in Islam it says just fuck shit up however you want because they deserve it.

Of course it is an external issue, but then someone from middle east can ask why were westerners here bombing our shit?

Like I said it just gives them a reason to act like a retard because some scum imam says it's ok to kill innocent people even though that's not ok by any means in Islam

But why does some "sandnigger" shooting shit up equate to all muslims are human pieces of shits?

Well I just posted something worse than shooting up a school but okay.

So?No one said that doesn't happen.Are you implying it was Iraqi Air Force that did this attack or something?

I ain't justifiying shit.What I'm saying is if you fuck shit up for others some may use that as a reason to retaliate.But when you lot act like it's a whole issue covering all muslims or refugees I have to say that's not the way it is.An example is Iraqis, Syrians, Kurds, Turks... who are muslims that are fighting against ISIS.

>ctrl + f
>Kill all Muslim

KILL all MUSLIM

>1 post by this ID

Yeah something else come up sorry lmao

kill ALL muslim

are you talking about air strikes during a war or actual spree shootings? because if it's the latter the media has no problem coming out with articles condemning "toxic masculinity" or "angry white guys" before the bodies are even cold. whenever it's a muslim or non-white they always seem to tip toe around it.

>muslim born in the UK kills people
>uhhhh, it's because you ruined his home country

>Of course it is an external issue, but then someone from middle east can ask why were westerners here bombing our shit?
They can and should. Regime change is a failed foreign policy, and propping up the people who are most faithful to us doesn't lead to self-determination for those countries, which is usually what we say our goal was after the fact.

>white countries have their own criminals so they should want to import their enemies!
/leftypol/ slave

Fuck all Muslim specially turks.

reminder you're still a roach

>Whitey
Reference to race.
>Muslims
Reference to belief system.

People can't choose or change their race. People do choose their religion and can change it.

EVERY Muslim has to answer for Muslim violence because they have CHOSEN to be Muslim - and Islam is an inherently violent religion founded by a violent pedophile.

Turkroaches BFTO

It's because them being white has nothing to do with it. Most of them are shooting shit because they have mental problems. The Muslims are literally doing it because they're Muslim. That's what causes them to shoot shit.

>feel the consequences

you mean more lefties will die in the cities from terrorist attacks?

True, whiteys run around going "PRAISE HUMAN RIGHT! DEMOCRACY! TOLERANCE!". I don't like Islam, but I despise what our countries destroy in the name of those fucked up values. At least, some of the muslims are sincere in their belief while we can be sure our leaders are not and are covering their own interests behind this hypocrisy.

Motivivation and intent

Dylan Roof
>start race war
Supreme Gentleman
>bitches don't know
Syrup Snake
>Dog fucking is not ok for Canada
Sandy Hook guy
>mental defect
Batman Shooter
>the fire rises brother
Columbine
>I said please no bully

versus

San Bernadino couple
>Allah ackbar
9/11
>Allah ackbar
Fort Hood
>Allah ackbar
Recruitment center
>Allah ackbar
Ohio State
>Allah ackbar

see the difference?

white people are allowed to shoot up our own countries. Just like you are allowed to blow up eachother in middle east.

But white people aren't reproducing at almost 4 times the rate of muslims in Europe. Kill them all who cares.

Take your own advice, keep being a blight on the West and sooner or later peoples patience will run out.

Honestly the middle east and all the sand shits in it are lucky that western whites haven't completely genocided them yet, like any other race on the planet would have by now if they had the means.

Let me fix that for you pal

Dylan Roof
>Nerd virgin
Supreme Gentleman
>Nerd virgin
Syrup Snake
>Nerd virgin
Sandy Hook guy
>Nerd virgin
Batman Shooter
>Nerd virgin
Columbine
>Nerd virgins

versus

San Bernadino couple
>Allah ackbar
9/11
>Allah ackbar
Fort Hood
>Allah ackbar
Recruitment center
>Allah ackbar
Ohio State
>Allah ackbar

See the difference?

>whitey shootings like 200
>Muslim shootings
like a thousand

coinkidinkle

We know that white people can act if they are not insane.

>a civil war in a very unstable state picturing a muslim vs muslim scenario with occasional intervention that I don't agree with of international coalitions decided and carried on by people I don't know and will never meet
>i'm a hypocrite if I am upset some goatfucker arbitrarily decides that my life has to prematurely end by a bombing on the subway on my way to university just because I'm white

Are all t*rks this stupid? No shit Erdogan is in power

>people

Prove it.

>religon of piss strikes again
>turkey shills spam the board, again.
like fucking clock work, can we have these faggots blanket banned yet

muslims have over stayed their welcome in western nations. hence the reaction. 90% + people want them gone. hence the reaction you described.

Hail The Great Emperor Trump

Muslims are animals and the only reason they're in our countries is because america fucked up WW2.

>Muslims
>Human Beings

Pick one.

Just post Erdogan goat fucking pics till Erdogan bans Sup Forums in turkey and gets rid of all the roaches here for us.

don't call me a boy, imma MAN

your ideology is shittier than your skin, roach

Islam has made Zero contributions to civilization.

The Arab world only has oil to offer the world. And in the not too distant future, they won't even have that.

It's almost as though your lives are worth less or something

>Blaming the citizens for the actions of the deepstate and the banking cartels
>Blaming a group of religious people who practice the same religion

No same, same, faggot OP Turkroach.

If a group of people come into your home and they all follow a book, and the book says to kill all those who won't convert to Islam, it is in my best interest to repel all of them regardless of one or two of them saying that they don't follow the book completely.

L I G H T • E M • U P

Islam - that theology of an immoral illiterate Arab bedouin is a decaying corpse that is poisoning all of our life...

The people who are doing this want you to come here and be slave labor dumb ass. If Sup Forums were in charge they would build a way and move it further each year as they purged.

desu senpai

"Destabilizing" isn't the goal. The goal is to wipe you pathetic goat fucks off the face of the earth

>"Turkey"

You'll get yours

Get rekt

The entire world cares about 4 human beings being killed by a sandnigger savage. No one cares about sandniggers being exterminated - how does that make you feel? What does it feel like to witness truth for the first time in your blasphemous life?

Its never been stable you fucking roach.

Wow you guys sure proved me wrong lmao

Only white people matter. Everyone else is just a target.