Discuss

Discuss.

Is this what passes for a thread these days?

many such cases

Nice thread Trayvon

I can take care of another man's daughter, I mean, why not.

c u c k
u
c
k

A ream man wouldn't leave his child with another man.

I'd take good care of another man's daughter, if you know what I mean

(no-clothes-on-penis-in-vagina is what I mean)

My personal least favourite.
These mothers dress their sons to look like the men that left them.

Aren't leftists the ones that get triggered by the term "man up"? How is this any different?

nothing wrong with the kid with the bowtie

I think I would love anybody when I get enough RUM

modern day leftists are post modernist Marxists so it doesn't surprise me that they don't care about contradictions

You know what they say, one man's garbage is another man's treasure...

A REAL woman will raise her mongrel on her own

If they get to define what a real man is, I can define what a real woman is.
Otherwise they can gently, but surely, fuck off.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Not sure I get what you mean, sorry

What they mean is a real cuck.

I get the feeling that these people are really upset about the cuck memeing we put out there.

Sorry ladies, I am not going to be a cuck.

*real human bean* starts playing

In the early previous century, children were dressed like the opposite sex.

>a black father taking care of another man's child, let alone his own
c'mon man. i wish this were true, honestly. these little nigs need positive male role models. might start bringing them up from the slop. too bad the welfare system fucked all that to pieces.

lol no

(((One post by this ID.)))

>A ream man wouldn't leave his child with another man.
A "ream" man leaves to be with another man (to be reamed in the ass).

Love them as an uncle would be more appopriate. Don't take another man's role of fatherhood.

So this macro is implying blacks aren't real men?
>uhracistmuch.gif

pretty sure that's the rum talking

>no true scottsman would refuse to sage this shill slider on being a cuck

i guess so. but that's not how i take it.

think of it this way, if not for cucks to lead children left with single mothers, who in the fuck will, but reddit, Sup Forums, and the MSM. if some sort of father figure doesn't exist in the child's life, they're fucked, yeah probably more so, just because of the weak genes, but still. i'm not suggesting men should leave their children at all, to begin with, but that's living in an idealist's world. men leave their children by the wayside constantly. the nuclear family must be repaired in some way. at least itmwould be interesting to see how blacks would operate in two or three decades if some black cuckolds stood up and started caring for these lost children, waiting for drugs and gang violence to consume their souls.

I find it odd women have such a hard time understanding that they are the only on who care about their child.
Especially since they have no caring for the children of others.

thats the baby demension

that sounds like ESL to me. you have to go back.

I wonder if we could start a rent a dad service, payments in pussy will not be accepted.

Sad!

I could add a few niggers in there if semi-proper typing on Sup Forums triggers you.

no, you're just showing signs of being a subhuman
>no one but mothers love children
>i can't form complete sentences
you have to go back.

What the fuck are you even talking about at this point?
You are the one not forming complete sentences.

Caring for someone on the level of understanding they are a human and caring for someone on the level of a child are two different things.
People honestly care very little for humans they are not directly related to, the main difference is if a person admits it or not.

Absolutely. I would love my brothers or friends children as my own or raise them if need be.

But raising a child you have no obligation to raise beyond you being a cuck and loving sloppy seconds makes you a faggot

you. have. to. go. back.

i know it pains you to conceptualize love for children, being a shitskin and all, but you mist understand that there is a desire to love and protect beyond the simple empathic care for a fellow human that exists within many of us. because you simply do not subscribe to the belief that a man is capable of the love for his child is not evidence against the simple truth otherwise.

niggers make me sick