She lied about being raped by 3 black men

nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-admits-hoax-abduction-black-males-article-1.3006108?utm_content=buffer8ff1a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Why would she lie about this? Does anyone have any more info on this story. This is why liberals don't think blacks commit more crimes, because they can point to one off stories such as this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-admits-hoax-abduction-black-males-article-1.3006108?utm_content=buffer8ff1a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So where the fuck was she? Messed up car, showing up to a church in just a shirt and scratches.. Is she some sort of latter day Sister Aimee?

she said she cut herself, and staged the church scene

Getting fucked by 3 or more black males obviously.

Women lie about being raped
Is this meant to be a surprise?

Hang the niggers and then hang her

>Why would she lie about this?
Obviously never been married

They made her retract her statements because it was racist.

Dey found the men but they was gud boys. Dey dindu nuffin. They waz on dey way to church

>nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-admits-hoax-abduction-black-males-article-1.3006108?utm_content=buffer8ff1a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
Daily reminder that women are trash.

>blacks rape
>women lie

no change in my opinions

Most of those famous lynchings in America happened because a white woman lied about being raped

Not even covering up an affiar, she just wanted attention, so innocent people were beaten, hung or raped to death

Woman is the greatest evil

Pretty much all of Sup Forums called it at the time. Whole thing was staged as fuck.

>nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-admits-hoax-abduction-black-males-article-1.3006108?utm_content=buffer8ff1a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

She had to lie because of racism, user.

She felt you couldn't share her love for 3 black men openly, because of the constant intolerance of white men, and their society.

Because every girl loves BBC.

Who gives af? It's not like they care about the thousands of times when a white chick IS kidnapped and gang raped.

bretty cute desu. name?

to make daddy mad

did anyone speculate on her motives? She doesn't seem insane, but she was willing to run naked into a church and cut herself? And I doubt she was actually cheating on her husband, because no one confronted her, and no one would have know anything if she didn't run into the church.

White knights were very hostile in the threads when it "happened", insisting women can never lie about rape.

Sup Forums is full of white knights.

There were no niggers. She just made the whole thing up. Just insane.

I love how in USA they always attach a photo and full name to such articles, if I was a black man I'd try to find her now and rape her for real, who would her believe her?

When will the movie be coming out?
The Girl Who Cried Nigger.

fucking white people always fake crimes and blame us for them. fucking kill yoruselves, the world would be a lot more peaceful and with less wars without you LITERAL parasites.

what a dumbfuck.

kaffir