youtu.be/XEOpV_MZDFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime is gay

strawpoll.me/12590135
strawpoll.me/12590135
strawpoll.me/12590135
strawpoll.me/12590135

Opinion poll

How many people have to die before liberals stop defending Islam?

These are feet of peace #NotAllOfKstew

#KeithPalmerDiedForNothing

How did she manage to get this extremely cushy job?

>vargposting with may
Stop the destruction of the hwite race.

religion of peace left two kids without a mom.

All racists please leave.
You are not welcome here.

wtf i love the great faith now

Stewposting is back

>I fucked up and put the subject in the name field
I am so sorry lads.

>there are people who are unironically ranidaphobic

Well, the liberals will stop defending it when they're dead. That's about it.

>making a collage of your own post

I can only imagine how cheesy these godlike feet smell

>all these hitchenscucks

loving every laugh

Just how valid is the "they were under the influence of drugs" argument?

Hwell if hue look at the history of the hwite race, hue hwill see a hrather damming series of events hwen the hwites have been forced to interact hwith other hraces

Even randposter admitted objectivism was at least in some parts incompatible with reality.

I was literally in London for the car attacks. Only just got home tonight because I was there on holiday. I was pretty deep into the crowd and we didn't know what was going on. Looking back you could see and hear people yelling and pushing forward then suddenly people were running. I started running just because I heard the screams, I didn't even know the car was coming at first. We were just running down the road but pretty soon you could actually hear the car, like you could hear the engine and then the thumps as it made contact. By this point it was loud as fuck and I was running as fast as I could but some fat fuck in front of me decked it and I went down with her. On the pavement I turned over and I could see the car coming towards me and the police were already firing shots by this point into the windscreen but it was still moving forward. I genuinely thought I was going to die then and there and I just closed my eyes. The car was still going under inertia and it rolled right up to me. As the 20 tonnes of steel and glass bore down upon me I could feel the heat of the rubber tires between my legs as they rolled agonisingly over both of my soft bollocks; popping them like boiled eggs.

Right Racist, that's it. Out of my Greggs.

Pure laziness. I don't expect anyone to repost it anyway, and I didn't want to randomly post "Right that's it racist, get out of my Greggs" without the trip just to nab one from an user.

Though if you insist...

Just as pathetic as arachnophobia desu

what an failed abortion of a thread

the absolute state of western society desu

>forgot to take the trip off.
Fuck it, I'll just kill myself.

100%
The fact that they're all muslim is just a coincidence.

He just wants a few hours away from Hilldog tbf

>Alastair Campbell returns to newspapers

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39351694

Look how favourably this is worded toward both Campbell and 'The New European', boasting wholly unsubstantiated claims:

>but about the growing confidence, impact and viability of the so-called pop-up paper for the 48% of Britons who voted Remain.
>is winning plaudits all over the place
>this brave little title.

This is partisan language, it is not detached from the matter with a distanced neutrality as it should be. Imagine the right up for a 'newspaper' that had a readership of 20,000 (this thread probably has a greater reach) had it been pro-leaving - not only would it be regarded as irrelevant and fringe, but probably 'far right' too. Vermin.

literally they will never stop

Sounds like a plan!

When I pointed out that all the attackers in these recent attacks were Muslim someone actually told me that "correlation does not imply causation".

Paul Nuttall on Sky News

What?

I'm talking about frogs, ranidaphobic = frog phobic.

(you)

I would unironically pump May full of seed tbqh lads.

Oh, shit, sorry, my mistake.

You are defending the claim though. Are you defending a claim you don't agree with?

It seems to me you're copping out because you have no refutation. And don't tell me i'm underage, you're the one who thinks calling your opponent an illiterate lunatic is a good argument.

I hope they have enough rope
He's about to hang himself

>Bataclan mentioned by Neil, with a straight face

>Designated "Children can consent" Leftist

He actually suggested that the Muslim community contained people who knew this would happen.

>cancer within a particular community

That's nice

>#Breaking Islamic State group claims through its news agency that Westminster attacker was a "soldier of the Islamic State"

twitter.com/PA/status/844887512917196800

>Our Values of Tolerance over life lads

I give up

ISIS have claimed responsibility just now.

>B-BUT IT WAS A LONE WOLF

Police raided a flat in Birmingham in connection to the attacker

>IT'S A LONE WOOOOOLF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well played user

Why won't this bloke just say who shot the attacker? What's lost in saying that?

I'm curious, what the fuck is that black bit that seems to underline "It's rightly considered wrong"?

>police raided "persian restaurant" in Birmingham

It being a lone wolf doesn't make it any better for Islam, it means that any Muslim could do it.

They always claim cowardly slimes are members of ISIS.
It makes the normies think that there's some actual organisation behind it, instead of another everyday muslim popping off.

retaliation attack against the hero cop who killed him.

Exactly. The left unironically make our own arguments for us.

You guys, I finally landed my dream internship in the UK! I just got my apartment in Hamlet Towers for the summer and I'm going to be a Brit for 3 months!I'm so fucking EXCITED!

Any suggestions on food to eat or do you guys want to grab a pint down at the pub one night (as I know /britpol/ is known to do once in a while)

Never too early to push your failing narrative!

Welcome!

>liberals
All of those politicians are to blame, May called the cancer that is Islam a great faith one day after they killed our people...

I can't see why those terrible, white Islamophobic racists are upset at the enrichment caused by these magnificent Muslims. Murder, mayhem chaos, rape and other such multicultural, diverse experiences are wonders to behold and make our drab lives more exciting and livable. After all what can make life more livable than slaughtering people left and right?

Luckily, voters such as in Holland recently, and a few months ago in Austria, voted for more enrichment by voting for candidates who want enrichers to invade, sorry, immigrate to their countries. Luckily we can thank democracy and our intelligent white brethren who are letting these superb incidents to be happening more and more. Won't it be nice to read in the not too distant future that an extinct white race once ruled over Europe and let itself be willingly wiped out while having a big smile on its face and blood over every other part of its body?

youtube.com/watch?v=QD9LXRL57Kw

>WHY ARE YOU ALL ASSUMING THE ATTACKER WAS A MUSLIM
>OK BUT JUST BECAUSE HE HAS BROWN SKIN DOESNT MEAN HE'S A MUSLIM
>OK BUT JUST BECAUSE HE HAS STANDARD MUSLIM HAIR AND BEARD DOESNT MEAN HE'S A MUSLIM
>OK SO CALLED HIMSELF A MUSLIM BUT HE KILLED PEOPLE SO HE'S NOT A REAL MUSLIM
>OK HE WAS A MUSLIM BUT HE WAS JUST A LONE WOLF
>OK SO HE WAS WORKING UNDER ISIS BUT WE WILL NOT GIVE INTO FEAR AND HATEMONGERING

Let me off this fucking ride

Should I buy a frog lads?

exotic-pets.co.uk/frogs-and-toads-for-sale.html

Islam is an equal opportunities offender.

They are trolling you because you are a tripfag, don't get too involved in it.

What a coincidence. I'm going on holiday to Detroit next week and I can't wait to meet all the people there and experience the culture

Yes muslims are very diverse about who they want to kill.

>implying any of us live in Sharia Towers
Enjoy a staple diet of curry and getting beaten up in the street if you even mention the consumption of alcohol

What is a "french" person?
Are you implying there are ethnically french people, you fucking RACIST??

I don't know if he's being sarcastic or not

>Detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

>Let me off this fucking ride
No. :DDD

Umm has anyone worked out what the attackers possible motive could be?

All of them, mr doubledubs

Works for The New Stateman. He's entirely serious.

>Hamlet Towers
>Tower Hamlets

Brick Lane has loads of Indian curry-houses

It's not trolling. He's the one who said something fucking creepy as fuck.

Take your tongue out of his arse.

Probably not.

You will have to feed it insects and all sorts of unpleasant things to make it happy.

And you will probably need a vivarium or some shit like that.

See how you feel about it in a month, if you still want one look into it further.

>muslims are an integral part of our country

Off goes sky news live

I know, I know.
But people have an amazing ability with reading what they're told something says, instead of what it actually says.

We're gonna run out of decent location ideas for GTA6 if every major city keeps having hit-n-run related mass murders

RAGE INDUCING VIDEO:

youtu.be/XEOpV_MZDFM

FAGGOT MOCKS AN OLD, FRAIL ENOCH POWELL. THIS IS ""COMEDY"" IN BRITAIN

White Nationalism rising after the Brexit vote made his life intolerable. We need to be a more diverse society going forward so that whites will never again have the confidence to bring about such tragedies.

And in any case it was justice for colonialism.

My tongue isn't is in his arse you halfwit, read what he actually said.

Wonder if all this will lead to a revival of the BNP? I've been pretty much a UKIP supporter, but as they are pretty much ceasing to exist, I'm without a party.

Now, I don't think I'm ready to buddy up with the BNP yet, but all this is getting me increasingly pissed off and at least joining them would be another vote to show that.

I just those Hitchen tweets from the previous thread. Honestly thought they were shopped. Does he even believe his own bullshit at this point?

Who said that?

>See how you feel about it in a month, if you still want one look into it further.
I've kind of wanted one for a while.

>And you will probably need a vivarium or some shit like that.
Not a problem.

Plus it'd let me take frogposting to a whole new level.

Nah you'll just kill it. They're fucking easy pets (Ceratophrys/horned frogs especially) but I wouldn't trust you with a pet rock mate.

>Sharia Towers

What do you mean?

The company told me that Hamlet Towers is one of the best places to live as a college intern with a "vibrant nightlife and affordable housing"

It varies between species but some frogs are very easy to keep. You can buy a decent tank with a heat mat or caged bulb for about 50 quid, and then you just need to give it food and water and tidy up any mess once a week.

>joining controlled opposition
wew lad

No not watching it

shaking rn just thinking about it

Can someone explain to me (preferably a former leftist) why lefties look at Islam and Muslims and see them as peaceful, down-trodden, and worthy of respect? It's literally the opposite of how I see them. They are fanatical, violent, and immensely prviliged - they can groom children and bomb people and the entire Western establishment comes to their defence.

Have you seen a picture of the person who did it?

pass the gun when you're done with it senpai

Are Joe's time is now

No, we're only just starting.

Our relative isolation from incidents like this is going to end - the children of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims let into this country by New Labour PMs Major & Blair's first term are now reaching adulthood - this generation is significantly more radicalised than their parent's, first generation base level.

These 'British-born' terrorists will be used to push the narrative that it isn't a migration problem, it's exclusion from society caused by British culture - because it happens to those born here who are just as British as you and me! -and we will be required to open our hearts, minds and limbs to these people - with blood and large taxpayer funded social programmes to try and 'appeal to their better natures.' They have none.

Thank you Merchant , our bravest ally that is israel that we will fight and die for . Thank you for all the help in becoming better more tolerent people

RIP Dr Jo Cox MP