CNN ANCHOR CAUGHT BEING IN TWO LIVESTREAMS AT ONCE

>liveleak.com/view?i=463_1490224124

They can't keep getting away with it

Everyone get in here and share this to normies

Bumparonie

what's wrong with that?

Both channels are being broadcasted live with the same lady talking seperately to them.

live.

at the same time.

having different conversations.

ok ok you caught the government ... finally. they have multiple people that have been "dealt with" and before they got rid of them during the obama administration they had paid them to say shit. lots of shit. or if famous they have tons of footage . in either case they make snippets and coble shit together

you a bit slow on the uptake. assange had a magic short collar that folded itself on a "live" stream interview to prove he wasnt dead

and nobody bats a eye at celebrity tweets. if they arent in another movie how do you even really know if they are alive?

hillary waved at a fucking wall during the election cycle of 2016 and was dragged to a SUV

I have known and seen this years ago. CNN US on my PC and CNN International on the TV.

I thought it was common knowledge? The same person says different shit and it is obviously pre-recorded.

Surprise! Fake news is fake.

It's just Clinton's blog at this point.

oh no... that sucks.

Lel

they sometimes show pre recorded interviews in their live coverage

This. But they are still fake news.

OY

Just because it says "live" in the corner doesn't mean it has to be "live".

Just because something is "false" on the news doesn't mean it's "fake news".

>assange had a magic short collar that folded itself on a "live" stream interview to prove he wasnt dead

mnagic? not real.

Friend what you saw was an anomaly in the quantum foam substrate that makes up our reality.

As you can see from the Hannity interview, Assange is in fact a giant nephilim.

Even so, why do they identify it to the viewers as "live"? Shouldn't they just say that it was from a 'pre-recorded discussion earlier'?

It may be an inconsequential "white lie", but it's still a lie that needs to be thrown atop their mountain of other lies.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

this

It's a sad day when the leaf demonstrates better logic

that's my local rep. used to be happy to vote for her, but this election cycle she's been absolutely horrible. during the join address she was part of the group of dems in white giggling and thumbing down the entire like a child.

this fucking county went clinton 80% though, she'd not going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately.

The real problem is that they can call it "live" and give us an edited discussion

"Live" could mean 30 minutes ago

FAKE NEWS

Ha-hayai desu!

She's a a hologram.

it's finally happened, nothing can ever be verified again