AMA

I'm very close to and I have worked with the ex president (and now future president) of Chile. AMA

Why would that be interesting?

In what thing you worked for him?
Name something important.

How is your economy doing?

I hear that Chile has good bread, is that true?

Get Pinochet back you fucking lefty cunt

the lefties like to pretend that Sup Forums doesn't have major political connections in every country.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Is he a fabian?

Oreo with vanilla

Respond to some relevant questions.
Faggot.

Chileans look like aboos

What do you want to know exactly?

How is your economy doing?

Is Chile white?

Would Chile be a good place to move to avoid all the pollution that's stuck in the northern hemisphere???

That's good, I guess. Mine is chocolate chip cookie dough.

Globaly talking we are still a little bit late, but compared to any other country in latin america we are doing hella great. 50% of the population make less than 1000 USD a month but we have low unemployment and a fast grow on local economy

it's ok I guess, though politics here is completely retarded and the far south is filling up with jews

arround 50% is completly white and like 30% are mestizos. If you go to a popular place like the center of Santiago you would a lot of brown chilean people and a lot of afrolatin inmigrants

Santiago has high levels of pollution. I worked with Piñera back in 2009 to solve the problem. We are now working on his campaign

Who calls the shots in chile?
Anyone giving straight orders to el presidente or just usage of soft power through making their opinions known to the people in power?

In Piñera's term he used to follow straight advices without hesitation from the First Lady but they started to take distance after some maritals problems and Cecilia started doing some work overseas. They are basically divorced but not actually in legal terms.
Piñera never took actual orders from fellow bussinemen but he regularly felt the presion of them and ended up taking decisions based on their concerns

Chilean miners rescue planing and press after the education movement exploded. That's everything I can sau because anything else is easily trackabke to my identity