Meme Magick

If Meme Magick is not real, then how the fuck did we beat the CIA at their own meme war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's the contractors who own the bot nets who shill and meme. They don't really care what happens long as they get paid.

It's the executive directors who are 50+ years old, more interested in political advancement, and don't full understand how online communities work that lead to their failures.

No one can out shitpost us.

Meme magic is real as fuck.

It's died down a bit after the election but it had a real effect. Don't let Moloch shills tell you otherwise. Stay firm in your belief in Kek and nothing is impossible.

because Kek is the CIA's tool

but they could just pay us to stop, couldn't they?

How we won against the CIA? by using these digits

Wrong. We rediscovered Kek on our on. Take your shillshit elsewhere Moloch bitch. You weren't there for the original threads. And i'm not talking about the ones on Sup Forums around the election.

I noticed the exact same thing, although my synchronicity is up, my prosperity is down just a bit.

>t.cia

Kek is real and this post is proof.

Check
Kek
Praise

WHY WOULD THE CIA TRY TO USE KEK IF KEK HAD NO EFFECT?
IpUFIRK BTFO!

Meme magic is literally advanced chaos magic. Kek is the god of chaos. Chaos is change, change is good. Stagnation is rot.

Kek is a necessary part of the universe.

Kek

from what i have seen before my eyes over the last 12 months. i can say meme magic exists 100%.

who do you think popularized pepe the memester?

CIA did it

>We rediscovered Kek on our on

wait you're going to tell me that a pile of internet spergos had more occult research than the grandchildren of nazis inside the US intelligence community?

you crazy

How would they have known a cartoon frog would beat them at their own meme war? or do you think their plan was to make us look ridiculous?

They are testing memetics as a weapon.
In 50 years or so they will have absolute control over people's and the masses' beliefs and views on reality unless they, their allies and the mutual benefactor are stopped.
See how you believe in a digital frog deity? This because you fell for their tricks and got yourself programmed.

Actually we totally did, the history of pepe and Kek online shows this

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Yes, you fucking fool. In the beginning it was a bunch of coincidences and the discovery of this statue that lead to our research into it collectively.

This predates the election by like a year or so. I was literally in the goddamn threads where we discussed this shit. There was no talk of using it to do anything, no talk of elections. It was just a funny thing.

We didn't start weaponizing it until the election rolled around after a bunch of memes and Kek imagery started showing results.

"Beating" someone in controlled test enviroment is not the same as really fighting someone.

That was some serious high energy in that thread earlier

i made pepe OCs pretty early on.
back when the only ones regularly posted were 'feels good man' and a few other matt furie ones.
one of my early OCs is a top 5 most posted one to this day.
i feel like i played a big part in this all.

Meme magic is real, kek has blessed us all

confirmed for weak faith

t. paranoid faggot

Kek is a chaos magick sigil that Sup Forums charged, we haven't been charging it lately that's why it's dying down now

You still don't get it do you?
There are no (((coincidences))). This was all planned for the election.
Yes Kek worship predates it only because it was getting deployed by shills for american Sup Forumsacks to pick up.
It's no secret that the original kekists before it went "mainstream" here were ALL americans and later from other nations.

And before you say "hurr hurr u weren't here" I should tell you I've been keeping a close eye on everything for 4 years now, Kek is also under my sight, I watched it all.

>t.tanned german

So the cia planed to have Donald trump become president even before he was nominated?

You're giving me shill chills.

Fucking this. That fat fuck Henry Zebrowski knows what's up. He and Marcus dabble in this shit and discussed us on their podcast. They know what this power can do.

And yeah, Kek worship died down a lot. The sigil has lost a lot of it's charge. With it we could literally do anything. We fucking defeated Moloch and his cronies at their own game for fucks sake.

If we really wanted to there's so much more we could accomplish with it. To see the power wain is sad really.

Learn to into chaos magic.

nobody creative or funny works for the government and they didn't bother hiring anyone creative or funny for the project

We didn't beat (((them))) fag, we voted in their cannidate. It's genius of them, it made it seem like we got a "huge" almost unbelievable win..
But really, ain't nothing new. Still an Ashkenazi controlled memeident

Donald Trump was selected a long time ago to be the 45th president of the United States of America.
Hillary was in on it and knew about it, this like almost every election was all a theater to keep everyone occupied and believe that there is a legit "conflict" between two forces, namely Hillary and Trump. Evidence for this orchestration is the way the election echoed to every part of society, namely how it managed to reach Sup Forums and revolutionize the usage of memes.
Don't get me wrong, I understand that America is a if not the most powerful nation in the world but that just makes foul play more likely.
I'd post evidence but it will either get deleted, my IP logged and my ass deported from this place since the authorities here are easy to pay off if you have the money, unfortunately they accept "donations" from everyone.
Kek is in no shape or form Χάος "magic" related.

I beleive

Thankyou, finally someone with sense. It is so disenchanting once you see the lengths they'll go to pacify people..

You know what?

I should have expected the shill faggotry

I've been studying the occult since high school so I can tell when someone is deliberately trying to mislead

Also,
>Entire government fighting against trump
>Soros funded everything against him
>Soros funded the recount
>Shill faggots here think calling trump a puppet for (((THEM))) is look legit

CIA is mostly full of unqualified retards because nepotism is rampant

Keep the magic alive, tadpole.

I have another question already

If meme magick is not real

AND

We did not actually win anything

Then why the fuck are there still shills everywhere trying to backtrack the nation away from trump's progress?

>I've been studying the occult since high school so I can tell when someone is deliberately trying to mislead
If (((they))) were really "fighting" him, he would've lost already.

Seriously, it would literally have been easier to just hold a regular election without the meme candidates and stupid policies. Business as usual.

It makes no sense the way things went and turned out for (((them))) to have orchestrated it.

Ignore the bulgarian shill.

>It makes no sense the way things went and turned out for (((them))) to have orchestrated it.
That's how you know (((they))) are really serious about it.
Do you really believe that if (((they))) are doing something grand,shadowy and maybe impossible such as political orchestrations in the US (((their))) enemies would believe it or that evidence will be readily available and without any repricussions for those that spread them?
Just as much as pope Francis is a holy man, so is Trump a patriot.
Both are part of an "unholy trinity"
I can't say more, think on it if you're curious. The answers will present themselves only if you look for them.

In the end America will break apart, just as (((they))) planned.

Aww, come on. Don't bring the Denver Mural into this. That is way too conspiratorial to be real. It makes you look like an actual shill.

I just don't believe Trump is evil. Hillary? Of course. Trump? Eh.

Praises be upon KEK

>Don't bring the Denver Mural into this
Fine, how about this one?

Nobody, in modern times who has the power to become the president of the United States will be "good" when it comes to morality, that's not how politics work.
The higher one climbs the stairs, the far behind he leaves his/her humanity behind.

I've been an atheist my whole life, but the shit I've seen over the last year has really made me question my beliefs and how I view reality. I feel excited, but also very lost. The shitty part is that I can't talk about this to anyone, because it's impossible to talk about this and not sound like you're legitimately insane.

Also, daily reminder to purge all the subhumans.

Looks like a chubby blonde kid.

I don't think Trump is perfect, I certainly don't trust him fully or anyone in Washington. Trusting politicians is not a policy of mine.

I just don't think he's willfully evil like Hilldawg. I mean, she worships Moloch for fucks sake. He's like our version of Satan.

I've seen more evidence of Kek than i've ever seen it from anything else in my life.

>Looks like a chubby blonde kid.
That's trump in his childhood, that was painted during his initiation rite into Freemasonry.
His birth day in gematria coincides with "great events" for the jewish people, hence why Israel's higher ups(most notably rabbis) love him as a son.
Not sure how the masons view him though, it's possible they consider him a messiah, hence why they reserved the presidential spot for him and gave that wreck Hillary as a "oponent".
Not to mention at this time in history.

CIA here, any tips for managing sock puppet accounts?

>I just don't think he's willfully evil like Hilldawg. I mean, she worships Moloch for fucks sake. He's like our version of Satan.
She presents herself that way.
Do you think the leaks were an accident?
It's all play.
Both are equally "evil", one is forced to show it, the other to hide it.

The person who managed to found out the truth was Jullian Assange, and now he's dead.

Nobody at the CIA knows how anything about the real world works, let alone the virtual world. The last time time that America actually won a war the Agency didn't exist.
This is what happens when you put Mormons in charge of your national security.
You Burgers should have wiped these deviant freemasons out before they ruined your country and handed its security apparatus over to the (((Wahabi-Mossad))) oil and war cartel.

To be precise, Assange was used to further Trump's goals and chase after planted "evidence" of Hillary's wrong doings, but eventually he broke out of the path and was able to also find dirt on Trump not to mention evidence of the game itself.
Naturally they "shut" him down, forever just before the election ended.
He was not the first nor the last to awaken to the truth and be killed for it.

Kek is truly a Chaos Order Comedy Deity from the Kekked Timeline. don't let Baal Moloch Saturnists tell you otherwise. praise K3k.

oh good, for a few minutes I thought the thread had been archived

Since I'm back,

Trump has protections in place to prevent him from being assassinated.

As usual, many people are missing the point. Whether the CIA used Kek as its tool or not, Kek was the force that made the CIA use Kek as a tool. I tend to think that you are correct in -thinking- the intelligence agencies are behind Kek. But that's how spiritual power often expresses itself and uses people - people think they are using the spiritual power but it's actually the other way around. This applies to intelligence agencies just as much as it does to people.

here is more about it

>Christfag bullshit

lol its real, what are you? fucking gay????

>implying 99% of Sup Forums aren't CIA operatives

>99%
its 98% cia, 1% is bane posters who crash the cias posts with no survivors, the other 1% are shills

Wow i thought i was alone

stay W O K E

>then how the fuck did we beat the CIA at their own meme war?

man the autism levels in this post 11/10

You said you weren't gonna post any evidence but you proceeded to drop heavy truth bombs, for your own safety stop hungarian-user, you enlightened us enough

but one last question, how accurate the "game" is?

Have you considered the possibility that they are patriotic Americans and were intentionally half assing it for Obama/Clinton

considering these are the same people responsible for MKULTRA and spent obama's presidency fighting for him

And considering that he raised their budget by billions...

>these were available for five bucks
>now they go for hundreds

Ugh.

if its real we should summon Anubis... he will kill them all and that sounds like lot of fun :D