Never had a black friend

>Never had a black friend
>Never had a black classmate
>Never worked with a black person
Am I lucky or unlucky?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/german-born-islamist-pair-will-be-deported-m675vr2p3?CMP=Sprkr-_-Editorial-_-thetimes-_-News-_-Imageandlink-_-Statement-_-Unspecified-_-ACCOUNT_TYPE&linkId=35759956
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unlucky

Maybe it would have changed your perception on life and humanity. Usually the areas that are the most racist are the ones with less diversity.

It is true across the globe. Probably some psychological effect because you fear the unknown.

>lucky or unlucky?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder

The highest percent of African Americans are in the southern US, which is also the most conservative/racist.

IP acquired. You will be deported soon
thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/german-born-islamist-pair-will-be-deported-m675vr2p3?CMP=Sprkr-_-Editorial-_-thetimes-_-News-_-Imageandlink-_-Statement-_-Unspecified-_-ACCOUNT_TYPE&linkId=35759956

I'm 24 years only an i never seen black person irl, only in movies on in internet

lucky

Bepis

Bit of both... since liberalism is born in ivory towers.

Lucky bastards

you are obsessed. if you wanna be blacked so bad, go to a gay bar. I'm sure someone will come up.

Thats the way its supposed to be.

/thread

>Usually the areas that are the most racist are the ones with less diversity.
>Lying this hard through your shit eating teeth

Holy fucking bait batman.

lucky

Some blacks are pretty cool, but they're definitely a minority. I've got a few black buddies but I still abide by the 'around blacks never relax' mindset. Hell, even most blacks have that mentality when it comes to random nigs that they don't know.

It's cute seeing suburban Canadian nogs try to act black. It's as pathetic as watching any white boy trying to act black.

The only problems I've had with black people are fresh off the boat Africans.

Lucky. Pic related

Doesn't make any sense to me, legit Africans who make it overseas are almost ALWAYS better people than your average American nigger.

Absolute bullshit, the most racist people are the people that come into contact with black people the most often. I know this is bait but I still wish I could end your life and listen as your last breathe leaves your beta corpse.

Depends
The majority of blacks in America are extremely uneducated and really obnoxious.
But thats not thir fault remember nothing is worse the a (((JEW))) not even a nigger.

I've personally met only a handful of black people in my life. The ones from my hometown, which was a rural 98% white area, were great normal people. The ones from where I currently live, a less rural less white area, are very stereotypical. Then again, the white people from my current area aren't much better either.

I would say lucky to have not worked with one, but it is nice to have 1 or 2 in a class. They don't usually participate too much and they tend to do poorly on tests which can make the professors scale the tests and give you free points. Also some of them can be funny.

thats the baby demension

Yeah, no.

I am a poo-in-loo and I come from Surrey BC, the City with the highest number of Indians in Canada and all my white friends had some racist opinions about Indians.

I live in Québec city, now and there are 4 Indians I know of here and everyone is super chill here.

Exposure can have positive effects in the long run, but it usually has negative effects in the short run.

Lucky

I work with a guy from sudan, black as midnight. He's a cool one, glad I know him. He voted trump and hates muslims, because he actually lived around them. I know another guy from azerbaijan, same thing. They both say the same thing, either you convert or they kill you.

Last year at the beach a black guy tried to sell me sunglasses. When he leaned to show me one our hands touched and it dawned right on me, that was the first time I had touched a black person in my life

What a day that was

Haha he sounds based family :^)

We should bring in more nonwhites and niggers as long as they're based :^)

Who cares if this country becomes even more a dysgenic multicultural dystopia? The based black men can fuck my daughter as long as they have jobs and love the constitution :^)

Not even an exaggeration, the amount of black girls hanging off my dick in high school was nothing short of disgusting. I had black girls running fingernails down my back, asking to do splits on my dick, and trying to get me to go into empty staging areas with them most of the days.

>flag
Merkel, how do you find the time to shitpost?

Nice

This.

Proper, civilized blacks aren't bad. It's the niggers you have to watch out for.

Lucky.

>because you fear the unknown
I was never as much racist as after my visit in Paris you cuckstroyer of Europe

You are lacking in experience if you have never experienced any blacks. So you are unlucky.

>Usually the areas that are the most racist are the ones with less diversity.
Considering that pretty much every American seems to be absolutely, hysterically obsessed with race (one way or another), I call bullshit.

it makes you racist

some blacks are bro tiers and very funny
specially when they are not from africa

I had a black classmate once, he was a muslim from Mali. Since he was the only other guy in the class, we ''bonded'' a bit. He was really dim and I had to tell him the basic rules of hygiene, the guy fucking stunk. He was also deathly afraid of my cat and dog when I invited him over to study. I once bought him a cheeseburger with bacon, when he asked what kind of meat bacon is from, I said it's from bacon and he believed me; nigger muslims are retarded.

The two times he came over, I served pork loins for dinner and he thought it was beef, the guy fucking loved pork. He fucked off back to Africa once January rolled around - gotta love the cold weather.

All in all, you're lucky. The one I've met was retarded and tiresome. Never did any work either

>the areas that are the most racist are the ones with less diversity
Yes, did you also know that water is wet?

fuck off pierre. your cheese eating white flag waving faggot girl-man country is already fucked by the blacks and your little rat face is trying to gnaw at other countries so we will be just as fucked as you.

No one believes you
No one likes you
France is shit
You are shit

Fuck you pierre you fucking racemixing cuck. when your whole country is burning and M'Tofa is raping you before he rapes your ugly fat wife i will be watching it cosy as fuck with wine that doesn't taste like it fell from your shrivelled dick and laughing, remembering this exact post.

Fuck off Ahmed. I tutor high schoolers and there's nothing on this planet dumber than a nigger

Same here man.

If you end up with a black friend you've probably fucked up somehow.

At least in America, that is.