What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

why are they so obsessed with diversity?

When I'm watching a TV show and it's 100% white I feel no urge for diversity.
When I'm watching The Wire which is like 80% black, I feel no urge for diversity.
When I visit Eastern Europe, no part of me thinks "There aren't enough niggers here".

Leftists minds are just bizarre.

I was watching a young turks video about them talking about facebook's diversity. Obviously chinks are highly overrepresented and they STILL saw it as a problem.

Should we just give black people everything?
Should we make them kangz?

>US

So, seven whites, one Irish and two Asians? Hardly diverse.

>why are they so obsessed with diversity?
I have to wonder the same.

Spoke with the representative of a college recently, and they said one of the greatest things about their college was the diversity... the first word that came to my mind was "dropped".

He's stating this ironically right? No one would be dumb enough to see this as an opportunity to promote diversion.

I've come up with a theory that all of this is to normalize terrorism. I dunno the end goal tho.

he forgot to mention the attacker was Arabic.
so much diversity! so tolerant, so progressive!

>such diversity
attacker is still muslim

how autistic do you have to be to think tweeting this was a good idea

>one irish

THEY WUZ KANGZ

thats the baby demension

He means that you're hard pressed to find a brit in London outside o Buckingham palace

It's a fetish.

Nothing of value was lost.
This goes to show that major khan is /ourguy

>TOURIST DISTRICT
>RANDOM NATIONALITIES
GOOD JOB GEORGE

KEK

WHERE WE REALLY NEED MORE DIVERSITY IS IN TERRORISTS, THEY ALL SEEM TO BE FROM THE RELIGION OF PEACE

Diversity is our strength

Except in Israel, where it's a weakness

>SEE GUYS! WHEN ONE OF THE RAGHEADS MURDERS US, IT SHOWS WE ALL BLEED THE SAME WAY! YAAAAAAY!

so we ALL get to die at the hands of islam!
such equality

>liberal "progress"

WE

those monkeys are pretty funny

>Leftists minds are just bizarre.

ding ding ding ding

He left out the American man who died

>One of the biggest tourist areas in the world.
>Full of foreigners.
What a coincidence. Must be all that diversity strength.

>No British people in London

this is a good thing why?

>polish
I hope they died

None get killed when the inevitable haji goes on a rampage.

>terrorists plow into a crowd of people with a truck including school children

>leftists use the incident to promote diversity

I don't even know anymore, brehs.

The Muslim problem is everyones problem.

They desperately want to appear not racist to the point of seeing people as pokemon they have to collect

Holy fuck, Sup Forums BTFO

I never thought of it this way, now that London isn't populated by Britons, this multicultural utopia allows for people of every race, nationality, and gender/sexual identity to be murdered on the street!

Racists btfo

Honestly I think it started because the left saw how only dindus and Muslims vote for them and support them nowadays.

The irony is that no middle eastern or African or Pakistani, read: Islamic, cultures were represented in the victims, making the subtle implication that those people aren't British because they cause burdens for real brits instead of helping to shoulder them.

My sides....kek

London was a mistake

Hm... no arabs. Weird.

>a bunch of white people and a few rich east-Asians

that's not really very diverse

You cheeky bollox

That picture is the God damn truth and has made me rage for years every time I see it, the people championing diversity NEVER live with their brown pets

The French was an arab
The Romanian was a gypo
The German was a turk
and so on. Nationality doesn't mean anything anymore.

That Islam is the enemy of ALL western peoples AND some of those from the A East

>all white people move to Siberia
>we reconquer the world

Ironically I watched "No Man's Land" last night and really thought it was fantastic. Devastating but fantastic.

Question though, how accurate is it to actual events in the Serb-Bosnian war of the 90's?

Never seen it

Watch that 6part bbc documentary on youtube - you'll get a very good idea about the balkan war. Havn't seen your movie tho.

Isnt this guy making fun of the Diversity liberals? As in hes linking diversity to the attack and pointing out that Europe is already diverse?

Here's how liberals think:

>hahaha fuck you dad. All these racist meanies are going to have a really bad day when they have to live with brown people, and fuck the rich they should be punished for being so greedy.

They think like petulant children.

Yes, how "magnificent" that we should have people being slaughtered in the streets, being spied upon at all times, and have our famously unarmed police force turned into a quasi-military task force.

What diversity!

What about the Muslim that was SHOT to death by those armed police?

Oh right doesn't count, has no soul

Well no shit, the attack took place in a touristy part of town.

Kekmate hue, kekmate.

Is this satire?

I understand the thought process but in practice the liberals are typically the rich ones who don't have to live with brownies, they foist that position on poor people. The virtue signaling is a way for them to acquire wealth and escape darkies, whether they're doing it subconsciously or not, they're all doing it.

Uh, when life gives you shit... Make shit-ade? I dunno.

>We have the most diverse murder victims! Go us!

He's basically saying atleast they're country is not racist. Basically diversity is worth the cost in lives.

>all those people of differing nationalities
>all violently steamrolled by Muslim terrorism indiscriminately

Such metaphor

Much pottery.

Father,

I am US

Diversity only means "less whites."

does that mean Canada lost?

White people can integrate, shitskins can't.

hory shit, what a wanker.

I'm guessing it's the curse of the 'white man's burden'.

My thinking is will allow for a bigger, more powerful, more intrusive government. People will give up all kinds of civil liberties when they are frightened. And once you give them up, they're really hard to get back.

Indeed! We desperately need to diversify this! #notallterrorists

These people are fucking deranged. Who would even think of a tweet low that?

>oh, look at how multicultural the stack of corpses is

>tweet low that?
*tweet like that?

Good for you. Any place that leads with that (or is any part of their presentation, really) is guaranteed to be a shithole.

That's what I was thinking...only a liberal would celebrate the diversity of a pile of dead bodies

Should have pulled an Irish exit as soon as that word came out.

>Korean
fucking rotten-toothers are hellbent on ruining East Asian tourism to Europe i see
as if Frogland isn't already doing enough

THESE DEAD WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO DIVERSE!

THEY ACCOMPLISHED MULTICULTURALISM!

LETS CHEER FOR DEAD WHITE PEOPLE!

They hate themselves and consequently everyone who looks like them.

Except your royal family are krauts.

>none of our precious minorities were harmed

Is there a word for that? Like xenophile or diversophile or something?