DAT ASS

DAT ASS
HNGHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3157037/london-attack-terrorist-attacker-killed-by-dead-michael-fallon-security-westminster-latest/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go away Poland

this is acctually fucking disgusting, not funny at all.
Its not like you cross some line to ward of normies. You should be legitematly killed for that.

what are you, a faggot?
but seriously DAT ASS
some guy in morgue is gonna have a good time

kek

kek

go cry about it on facebook

wait, that image....

by god, is that.. BIG AL???

Germans are fucking disgusting - The Dresden fire was the best thing; sadly, alot of you missed it. Cancerous krauts.

Its like you're happy to support your own demise no matter who's at the helm.

Respect the deads.

I wonder who he's calling

The only disgusting thing are germans, off yourself

fuck off normie

Nice.

Be more respectful.
An ass so beautiful got out of the market.

SEKS DAJCIE MI SEKS CIPKA RUCHANIE SEKS DAJCIE MI RUCHAC
ehh vichan

DAT ASS!!!

KUPE KUPE KCE ZJEĆ KUPE

her face doe

When you die, you win

Based Poland
Fuck white people and the west. They wanted this, let them have it. Disgusting piles of trash wasting this civilization for feelings.

UWIODŁA MOJEGO NAUCZONEGO JA BYŁAM Z NIM W CIĄŻY . SZANTARZOWAŁA NAS PODRUCAŁA ZDJĘCIA WIADONIOSICI ZE SIĘ JEBJĄ , JEBAŁA SIĘ Z NIM CO DRUGI DZIENI ,MAK JA WYJEHAŁAM TO TER W SOBOTE I NIEDZIELE JEBAŁA SIĘ Z NIM I DODAWAŁA MU COSI DO HERBATY ON SPOŁ A ONA Z JEGO PSEM JAK PIES SKONICZYŁ LIZAŁA KUTASA . KUMPEU HŁOP Z KUMKAMI W TRZECH NARAS JĄ WYNAJEŁY ZA 100 ZŁ A KUMPELA NAGRYWAŁA ŻEBY MIE POKAZACI c0To ZA OSOBA HCIELI :ŻEBYM WRUCIŁA DO NIEGO ALE NIEMOGĘ BO BRZYDZE SIĘ TYM ZE ON JĄ CAŁOWAŁ A ONA PSOWI LIZAŁA . ALE CO MORKA SIĘ SPODZIEWAC PO KIMSI KTO SIĘ TRUŁ ICIĄ ZYŁY I SZANTARZOWAŁ GO ZE GO OSKARZY TAK HODZIŁO JEJ O PIENIĄDZE BO JEJ PŁACIŁ ; MAM NAGRAMA rsrn Im'ZYSTKIEGO BO KUMPELA ZAMONTOWAŁA KAMERY W NASZYM DOMU . KŁUCIŁY SIĘ BO JEBAŁA SIĘ Z KARZDYM NAWET Z NAUCZYCIELAMI Z LICEUM WIEM BO SIĘ KŁUCIŁY ONA MUWIŁA ŻE GO ZNISZCZY BO KORZYSTAJĄ POWARZYLI LUDZIE I PŁACĄ NIC NiEmiJWIA BO MAJĄ ZONY A CIEBIE ZNISZCZĄ JAK POWIEM IM.

hotter than anything you'll ever hit

She left two cute daughters :(

I already fucked hotter than that you fat retard

waste

>brap

DAT ASS SWEET JESUS
ARGHHHHHHHHH DEAR LORD GONNA FAP AGAIN NOW

WHY DON'T THEY REMOVE HER BODY

Got nudes of them too?

you faggots never been to a gym?

>Her father was Spaniard

Spanish genes are the best

RUCHANIE, RY Y U CHY A NI I E SEKS CHUJ CIPA JEBAĆ OD TYŁU SPERMA CHUJ PODPASKI CYCKI DUPA SPERMA CIPA CHUJ KUTAS SPERMA OKRES CIPKA LIZAĆ CIPKE DO BUZI BZYKAĆ I TU ADASIU O SPERMA KUTAS NARYSOWANY, JESTESMY NA MORENCE W BURDELU NA MORENCE

--------------------> karaluch.ogr

struggling to understand how that bus didn't push her insides out. Did it rollover her or did she just get pushed up underneath? I've seen heavy trucks run over ppl before and they look like human toothpaste tubes. Shes tiny, it should have squeezed her somewhat. Not even shit in her pants or nothing. Very strange.

Do I have to come to Poland and reopen some infrastructures?

I said go away.

MSM with their "Lone wolf attacker" agenda.. Nigger please.. I feel so safe because he was a "lone wolf".. then why did the police raid a bunch of places??
thesun.co.uk/news/3157037/london-attack-terrorist-attacker-killed-by-dead-michael-fallon-security-westminster-latest/#

>and yes, dat ass

Did she have any pro-migrant messages on social media?

you can come and reopen my ass, if you know what I mean :3

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*

o golly a-a-user did you hear that I'm sorry. I'm still alive but I don't think I will be for much longer. please come sniff my fart and hold my bottom until I leave this world

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPT

I think that's my last one. everything's dark a col-

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTSSSSS

user please snifff my last wu-wu-wun

PFFFT* SQUELCH

F

she was half muslim

Top Kek, Poland ball. Sending me of vodkas.

Why is a bus parked on top of her?

Is she ded lads?

Because parking there is a bitch.

because she went out in public dressed like a whore

10/10

would ram it again

Braposting ascended to a new level

Moar?

oh no it spermiage

She probably pooed herself when she died.

fuck off to reddit with your le epik memeballs

I would give her the D if you know what I mean

This probably not the best response.

Was she struck and killed by the car and the bus just went over her or did she jump to avoid the car and go under the bus? Also has the driver been interviewed?

Some background

i could tell by that old woman hand she was over 40

Yeah. One time a guy across the street from me a pumping gas and his truck popped out of gear and ran him over, pinning him beneath the tire. It take them a really long time before they bother to move the vehicle. Just protocol I guess.

She looks like the laid back kind of sweet and considerate woman that would be experimental

Kurwa, amiright?

ty pierdolony idioto.

Thanks, I needed that.

did she have feminine penis?

i fap 3 times

dupa ci piecze dupku?

Wojtyla thread?

You get what you vote for. They deserve it for voting for that paki

Don't worry about her face, you can't see it underneath that bus.

>40 something year old
>dress like 16 year old

>Yeah. One time a guy across the street from me a pumping gas and his truck popped out of gear

That's what you get for being around automatics.

lmfao top kekus

So BRRRAPT posters are Aussies
Who would've fucking thought

nice

PA JAK ODBYT PIECZE POLAKA ŻE KURWA ZDECHŁA XD