What does Sup Forums think about all the beautiful Germanic and Nordic women travelling to southern Europe to get bred...

What does Sup Forums think about all the beautiful Germanic and Nordic women travelling to southern Europe to get bred by Mediterranean men?

Is it "degenerate"?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/grabbarnagrusbeachclub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the men went with the medi women. those are male features.

Reguardless, not suprised the euro cock likes racemixing

Mediterraneans are white

We are the best type of white

This.
Indians are Mediterranean too.
Ya hear it white women

You can really see the sandnigger genes on the Spaniard.

they are barely concidered it.

Still racemixing, get off the computer abdul

this is a funny post

France is latin. All women crave big french baguette

Blonde women were made for Big Med Cock, tbqhwyfamalam. Nordcucks can't compete.

Swedish girls usually go there to hook up with Swedish guys in degeneracy of "Grabbarna Grus".

instagram.com/grabbarnagrusbeachclub/

Blonde women are for BBC these days, you small Eurofags tiny cock have no advantage at all.

meds cuck black bois

Fuck off australia

you wish, filthy abo

France is Med

that's what I said

Poor bait

I'm afraid that thread is a gay thread

You ain't true meds.
WE ARE

You are North African.
We are true meds

the southern part is, the rest of the country is mainly Celtic

Ours too our north is nordogermanic

no you're not

I thought people moved from India to Europe

guys, we dont wanna steal your wimmins. Im pretty sure that "portuguese" guy isnt portuguese btw.

Funny thing is whenever i go to the Algarve, its filled with slutty northern european girls, fun times.

Of course, Germanic women love some Nandos

Med women should breed with Northen europeans and Northern european girls should breed with meds. Make the ultimate european master race.

lol no, girls have the right to do what they want with their own bodies

i have a female friend who tried to get fucked by a hot Italian guy in Italy and she was disappointed. after dancing and making out with him at a club for hours, it turned out that he lived with his mother and he wasn't allowed to fuck girls at her place and he was too shy to fuck her in the hotel room she shared with me and two others

INB4 cucked, i'm gay lol

i prefer european wog than most nordic women

1. slavic
2. eurowog
3. nordic
4. everything else are degenerate monkeys

What happens then the mix goes right
>Brit and Morrocan mix

Med dudes are handsome (n-n-no homo), and generally less cucked that northerners, they still have machismo. If I was a chick the choice is clear, a skinny blonde SJW cuck, or a dark and handsome badboy med? Come on.
The problem isnt women, the problem is pussified manchildren and a culture that shuns suave machismo. Dont like med dudes taking your women? Work out, read, learn to dance, get social, make pussy worldwide sploosh. Sort yourself out!

pretty handsome mix bro

PAJEET

I want Greek to cum in my asshole

He is also one of the worst examples of medi aesthetics, that is saying something.

I wouldn't blame a woman for wanting these hott genetics. Let them cock ride these chads