wikileaks.org/vault7/darkmatter/?cia

dis gun b good

yeh ive read through all this, its all bullshit. not worth clicking on

I was hoping for something good :'(

>Mac hacking

Meh

don't worry. macs can't get malware

AppleFags

I just woke up but I guess I didn't sleep enough. I'm really tired. The bed is still warm so I will get back in.

quick rundown please

>Muh mac
>Macs don't get hacked
Tell that to Justin Long

Don't bother. It's FUCKING nothing.

All apple product firmware is infected with CIA malware that spys on you. Since it infects the firmware you can't do anything about it. Reloading the OS does nothing. Wiping the iphone does nothing.

Apple on suicide watch.

Also apple thunderbolt to ethernet adapters can be used to plant CP on your mac even bypassing filevault.

GOODBYE APPLE

>Apple Mac firmware cracked for infection "persistent after reinstalling OS"
>iPhones infected somewhere in-between assembly line and distribution

This is a pretty thin release. Suspicious given the timing of the Nunes / Freedom Watch shit.

happening?

Probably they are still in the middle of processing all of the files and are just gonna be releasing in smaller, thematical dumps, (for example Dark Matter is only about Apple firmware) to keep themselves in a new cycle

Mac products are all compromised, most before they even hit the stores

Samefag here. When they don't retweet something like the Freedom Watch letter to Nunes, and then the following day release something as thin as this, it makes me think that they are a limited hangout.

lol. like there is a device that is not. but that is all being compromised implicitly by vendors, rather than being attacked explicitly by chinese.

I'm just waiting until their ultimatum to tech companies passes. There is still a Pandora's Box to open

Alex jons was spot on
HOLY SHIT

>sonic screwdriver
Those cheeky cunts

its literally nothing goyim just ignore this

That Samsung Smart TV surveillance program is called Weeping Angel too. Someone high up in the CIA watches too much doctor who.