i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar22
>SAA cuts off Raqqa-Deir Hafer highway by capturing village Umm Adisah
>Hama:Jihadist take control of Khattab, Souran, now target Mhardeh area
>Jobar: SAA regains the lead,jihadists retreat
>SAA reinforcements deployed to Damascus, Hama battlefields
>US airdrops SDF fighters in W Tabqa to cut off the Aleppo-Raqqah&capture Tabqa Dam fom IS
>Jihadists fire 25 rockets at RU Hmeimim airbase in SW Latakia
>Jew warplanes hit SAA targets in Damascus countryside
>Turkish soldier killed by sniper fire from Kurdish-controlled Syria
>US airstrike kills 33 on a school strike in W Raqqa
>3300+ former militants granted amnesty in Aleppo
>Red Cross warns on mass hunger in Yemen, Somalia
>Iraqi forces starrt offensive against IS in new Mosul districts
>Iraqi forces advance against IS in Mosul in a bid to capture the Iron Bridge

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/844876476075798528
mobile.twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/844876476075798528
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-recaptures-two-villages-northern-hama-counter-offensive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, seal of kike-block.

early bake?

other thread has less than 200 replies, wtf?

Shill free thread unless you like to listen to the mad drivel of a kike an algerian proxy kike and a muhamad kike sucker al talibani ar franciyaa who grt over excited about 3 villages lost and already being liberated

Other thread was literally a shill thread, with the OP altered to fuck with people.

Get yourself Sup Forums X people, it's pretty good. All of this with just one filer

Shill thread. This one is fair and proper, God willing

wew some salty tears here

Any news about the counter attack in north hama ?

Is there seriously no way to ban the shills from /sg/?

Hide or endure tho its funny to repost the cringe and their comet planning maps once they get btfo'd

except for good filters? Nah.
You the Latakia user? You aren't the guy who lived in damas till some time ago?

yes
TOTALLY REPELLED BY BASED FREE IDLIB ARMY

#Syria // #Hama // SAA counter at Kawkab failed, multiple dead.
>#Syria // #Hama // SAA counter at Kawkab failed, multiple dead.

>twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/844876476075798528

And BUMP with newest Jobar & Qaboun map.

Tigers already there. Planning their moves around Kathab.

Haven't been to Damascus in 4 years

Nu-/sg/ sucks

Oh look a legit source with 0 evidence or military reports and some (((must read))) independent and non biased intel about post war rebel syria
mobile.twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/844876476075798528

it does.
Are you that richfag with his 5500U laptop?
Hows the media in Syria depicting the current offensive of the rebels? Do they claim that everything is under control, blame the FSA for not being able to continue the campaign against ISIS?
Or something entirely different

According to Leith SAA has retaken Khattab.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-recaptures-two-villages-northern-hama-counter-offensive/

Morning Boys

Not a frequent lurker of this general. I have a question though..

Is ISIS done now? Is it over for them as far as gaining territory?

>leithfadel
i feel like you don't really like jews

Nope. Not a rich fag. Not me

The media said the truth about fsa.

It's Palmyra all over again. They let them take a few places then fight them back while they're unprepared. I won't be surprised if they let them into Damascus

maghrebi pls
There's a difference between being salty and not wanting a thread that is constantly getting derailed in to jewposting

>post-war Syria where rebels does not exist.

Fix'd that for them.

Their last stand in iraq is mosul also they are losing a shitload of villages to the SAA east of aleppo and some allied with FSA to try and attack hama but war is never over until they say it is

>tfw

Stop making multiple /sg/ threads!!!!!!!!!

Cool, a normal thread

DEIR HAFER FUCK YES

who knows. They should still have a considerable amount of troops somewhere. However if they'll actually use them anytime soon? I don't know. Maybe they just try to export them to Mali or something, using the chaos and unpreparedness of other countries to finally gain momentum again.
Hm interesting. I'm still hoping for a SAA/Kurd cooperation to get into the idlib governante.

Kurds are in good terms with fsa. They'll never fight

he is being salty and saying that SAA is retaking ground with no proofs.

don't give (You)s to the jewish shill and he'll stop by himself

Are you serious ? The kike thread had the 16th march's south front video link it was complete garbage

Stop accepting refugees.

wot? they fought all the time

Sheikh Maqsoud district Aleppo
Azaz/Tel Rifaat
now west of Manbij

I know theres a few "FSA"-ish factions inside the SDF
But Im sure the Kurds dont consider Idlib retards as friends

Do Kurds just hate us?
lmao
I admire how they play all sides.

>Tigers already there. Planning their moves around Kathab.
The t*rkmen must be greeted accordingly.

Top kek

>pro SAA
>kike shill

>Kurds are in good terms with fsa
I don't think they are. They fought around sheikh maqsoud, SAA and Kurds cooperated again in Manbij, Russians are helping the Kurds around Efrin and Manbij, going as far as training them.
With the Turks utilising the FSA to wage war against the Kurds, their relations got pretty shit in general and the Kurds will need the help of the government troops in the long term.

Al-Baghdadi even admited defeat a week ago. They no longer have any significant offensive ability and are done as a military force, their only future is as terrorist insurgents.

>inb4 they take Palmyra again

At least they do that effecitvely, not like Erdo-meme.

was talking about the tsahal shill in the second part of my post

>leithfadel
>you literally quoted him yesterday when he said defenses are collapsing
kek
make up your mind

They dont look too well, but never underestimate them.

FSA was pretty much dead and now they started two major offensives in Damscaus and now Hama. Never underestimate Jihadis.

Makes more sense

Of course they'll fight with Turkish affiliated FSA but look at hassaka back in 2012/2013 Kurds fought alongside FSA against gov forces

And now they're cutting tabqa away from us

this is the second split in a day. what is becoming of /sg/?

yeah, but that was way back. Looks to me like the tides have turned recently.
The Russians wouldn't support the Kurds otherwise, in some cases even train them.

>don't give (You)s to the jewish shill and he'll stop by himself
True,unfortunately others still reply
Those autists make me appreciate your moderate shitposting lmao

This
Baghdadi got cucked by his CIA friends and he lost all power over the bunch of islamic warlords that makes isis and they will certainly fight to death or stay hidden as a guerilla

This thread is syria general,other thread is shitpost general
Strong kikery at work

Fsa made some gains for the first time since last october so countryside kek and his kike shills are out full force to celebrate since they were butthurt for months now

It's more like USA is fucking with you guys, and Russia & Iran combined. I hope Dolan will set things right tho.

We shall condemn those takfiiris and shills, accurate Fatwa is on the way, God willing.

biggest ammunition depot in ukraine exploded. they believe russia is behind it.
praise kek

#Hama : SAA has retaken Khattab!

#Hama : SAA has retaken Khattab!

Local sources:massive amount of soldiers are being sent to Hama ,but also to Aleppo.

Meanwhile Kurds made (so far) successful landing over dam. Pretty impressive, despite the fact that foreign instructors probably played big role in it.

Is this actual explosion pic ? Cause it looks like a dozen of artillery head ignited not a biggest depot tier explosion

The Russians do whatever their Jewish overlords orders them to do. And the Jews actually like the separatists Kurds

Iran would be the only force who's in it and won't back off.

So if the YPG is supported by the US army, and Isis is CIA, why are they fighting themselves?

There are rumors that huge offensive is planned for Idlib and will kick off very soon , considering high amount of new soldiers being sent to Aleppo since Hama offensive ,SAA might go for Idlib as offensive in Hama is over

Source?

Is Khattab liberated by Tiger?

yes

so do they still hold any territory at all?

Did nusrats throw everything they have at this hama offensive?

Told ya'll niggas, didn't i?

Also Idlib will burn soon , unprecedented amount of SAA is beeing sent to to Aleppo and Hama,also unusual activity in Latakia on SAA side (more then just preparing for potential rebel offensive)

Divide et impera in a nutshell. Because nobody in sane mind will fuck his own country over for 2 million dollar, but in civil war it does.

Just let them make Israel into glass-desert after nuclear fallout. Thanks mr. Suleimani!

Well , wasn't deep-sate always in conflict beetween them?

Possibly, we need official confirmation.

Nice. Dier Hafer was cleared earlier. Military bases around Al-Seen got cleared before that. SAA is on a roll!

Military source to me :
Tigers
burn party

probly thats why Aleppo is being overflown with SAA soldiers , one bulk of rebel forces is destroyed in Hama ,Idlib offensive will kick off from few fronts

rebel lovers get massively butthurt on a daily basis, they just happened to come out of the woodwork because the jihadists seized some villages for the first time in ages.

Yes more or less 10 tanks and a toyota squad

The Mosul is done for. The Raqqa will be taken in 2017 unless they magically manage to fight off kurds with US air support.

Their best bet is to somehow take Deir Zor and settle there, but SAA there sure as fuck will fight to the last man standing because they have nowhere to run.

Idlib offensive wasnt planned to kick off so soon ,but it will because of Hama

It continues exploding since last night. It's the biggest ammo depot in hoholland. About 136 thousands tons of shells are stored there.
Probably hohols either sold most part for vodka and decided to blew up the rest or they just didn't gave a shit about safety rules. Or even both.

World war III couldn't be any sooner

The only awkward thing in this war would be the Germans fighting alongside Jews when 70 years ago they were slaughtering them

Are people at all discussing the possible future friction between Russia and Iran over the influence and preferences they'd like have over your country? I was reading a piece (will try source it for you quickly) recently which discussed how politicians from all 3 countries were going to (or had already) start discussing this, but that Iran may not like Russia's proposals due to them (Iran) helping you before Russia's interventions.

They throw everything everytime and still have more after a few months. The saudi supplies are limitless.

That you did Sven, that you did.

>topkeke captcha tho

I don't think US populace would like their soldiers to stay there after their conflict with ISIS is over, so just a minor set back for SAA I'd say.

Maybe then theyll stop shelling the civilians behind novorossian lines

>rebels make epic gainz
>/sg/ so triggered they become /butthurt general/
Beautiful.

Syria: #SAA & Allies have taken control of #Arzeh & #Khattab North West of #Hama

Syria: #SAA & Allies have taken control of #Arzeh & #Khattab North West of #Hama
bring on the burn party

I don't want to bash the based Russian help but in the end. Iran would be more beneficial to us since they're against Israel unlike Russia

Just like Iraq. They won't withdraw from Syria. The Jews won't let them

Ommgggg hahahahhah

Ahhh boy here we go!!!!

>epic gains
>for 10 hours
Weren't you kikes supposed to be smart? Or is it simply just the language barrier?

Inside source: thousands of equipment / soldiers are pouring to regions around Idlib .

Something big will kick off soon.

Also advancing in Jobar by SAA.

Theres always post war friction between allies especially when they are allied de facto but I dont believe it will lead to war in this case its just influence game at this point

Nah, they will either buy shells in credit from the Balkans or Nato. 2/3 of it will also be stolen and sold to the middle east or whatever for vodka but they will sill have something to shoot with.

>mfw when SAA was expecting rebels to attack, withdraw a bit to let them advance and will now fuck them over once and for all.

>I don't want to bash the based Russian help but in the end. Iran would be more beneficial to us since they're against Israel unlike Russia
Wow fuck you dude. selling out your country for Shias because of the Jews? shame on you.

>for 10 hours
Yeah we'll see about that.

Did the tigers arrive already or something? I don't believe NDF is capable of reversing those jihadigains so quick

*blocks your path*

We'll have to wait and see but in the mean time don't be so hopeless.

And yet no sign of that french fsa shitposter

Stop giving them (You)'s famalamadingdongs

I'm not hopeless. Im just waiting for WWIII to break out

>buy shells
With what hrivna?
Didn't IMF refuse to loan them more dollars?
UAF is done.