Another driver strikes

#BREAKING Man arrested trying to drive into crowd in Belgium's Antwerp: police
twitter.com/AFP/status/844902645575827456

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/buitenland/4564374/aanslag-met-auto-voorkomen-in-antwerpen.html?redirect=1
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/belgian-police-arrest-man-trying-drive-crowd-antwerp/
rt.com/news/382024-man-arrested-tried-to-drive-into-crowd/
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170323_02795395
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/boem_is_ho_too_soon.html
independent.co.uk/news/old-street-suspicious-package-evacuate-met-police-a7645981.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

#RELIGIONOFPEACE

I can't believe it took Muslims this long to figure out that vehicles can be extremely deadly.

I would bet he's actually Belgian, but this will be spun by Fox News that he was a Muslim to score political points for Trump.

Shameful really

>117930045
no archive
no bump

#NOTALL MUSLIMS
#INFACTITSNOTMUSLIMS
#THISISTHEINFIDELSFAULT
#ALLAHUAKBAR

Underrated

Cat's out of the bag now, and almost every White country has a resident Muslim population with access to cars.

Slow and steady

Wait till they realize you don't have to go out and commit an attack publicly but can instead be a quiet serial killer.

I give it 10-15 years till they realize this

Updating with Dutch source
nu.nl/buitenland/4564374/aanslag-met-auto-voorkomen-in-antwerpen.html?redirect=1

>11:00 near shopping district (3 hours ago)
>military patrols noticed, stopped car after it ignored stop sign
>explosive experts on site

why would you bet that?

Updates coming slowly
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/belgian-police-arrest-man-trying-drive-crowd-antwerp/

This btw. Lots of non-muzzies will suddenly just start dying. And the establishment will do everything they can to cover it up.

ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHU ACKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

being this new

Jackie Chan strikes again.

Trucks don't kill people, "Asian" drivers do.

#NOTALLCARS

Kek

>mfw this will accelerate the adoption of self-driven cars

Never again I will have to get a cab with a smelly and chatty indian behind the wheels!

>stopped

IT HAS NO IMPACT THAT WAY

NOT ALL MOOSLIMS ARE LIKE THAT

This is all part of a plan to strip people of their right to own and drive vehicles now.

America is gonna end up being the only place where you can own a gun and drive a car.

Another tanned Asian.

Fucking chinks

Ehh this is unlikely. The whole point is to cause a big spectacle and be inspirational to other potential terrorists.

Glory for their God is a big motivator in these attacks so they're very likely to always be public in nature.

Ban all asians from driving. Chinky asians are just as deadly behind the wheel, just not on purpose.

How do you fail that shit? Just drive normally until you're close enough to the crowd, who is gonna stop you within the few seconds it takes?

How did she end up under a bus? I thought the muzzie was driving a car?

Imagine a group of 5 of them working together with the same MO as a serial killer. Whole villages could disappear.

Don't tell me serial killers aren't famous, Infact I would argue that they are longer lasting that 1 day attacks.

All they would have to do is have some sort of signature, like only beheading people

>same type of person that calls yesterdays paki "asian" instead of muslim.

Is the new world order playing 4d chess? Are all these driver attacks going to be used to further the rollout of automated driverless cars?

what is being struck by a vehicle and being knocked into traffic?

also someone was struck and flung off the bridge into the river thames

Pakistan is in Asia

GUESS WHO

rt.com/news/382024-man-arrested-tried-to-drive-into-crowd/

>The man is from Antwerp but is of North African descent, De Standaard reported. The man is believed to be a radicalized Muslim, according to the media.

Feels like every year around march/april terrorists start killing

Arab spring?

And you really think that we're going to believe the Islamophobic FAKE NEWS media?

If only he would've killed some people 2-3 at least so we can have a happening.....sigh 2017 strated well and now its all low energy.....
Spring apathy i guess....

#NotAllFakeNews

What we need is a car registry (fellow leafs will get this). Surely registering the vehicles will stop the violence.

We won't even be trusted to drive cars. Which freedoms will terrorists be allowed to remove next?

She got hit by a car with other traffic nearby.. Use your imagination...

The car had French licence plates.

we should all go back to horses
huge horses
then swords

then a crusade

>arrested
Sad.

its too early to assume his ethnicity you disgusting racists

If every car is replaced, they will kill using old cars or whatever useful.

We just need to ban assults cars

No one needs to go faster than 20mph

He's Belgian in the same way the guy yesterday was British.

I warned you about muslimss dog

Knocked in to road, bus go's over her.

I still doubt thats her under the bus.

I remember everyone on Sup Forums claiming that Jo Cox's killer was a Muslim...turns out he was a white racist. The same truth will come out here/

lol

>elections wire literally a fucking a week ago and we voted in the cuckservatives again
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU MUHSLIME IDIOTS FOR ONCE TRY TO TIME YOUR SHIT CORRECTLY

he wants to be a martyr, throwing the bastard in prison means he wont get his virgins at least

course, he needs to die in prison for that, otherwise when he gets out hes just going to do it again

>be yuropoor
>get run over

>mfw it keeps habenin

are you talking about the UK's version of Martin Bryant to facilitate a stay vote?

shitskins don't like cold weather

Ah lol

Love pol

>northern yuropean
>want to get flooded by terrorists
>get shot, stabbed or driven over

Clockwork

Why do you do false flag (kek) shitposting with an Aussie flag? Have some class lad.

Don't forget the flag filters.

That's a slippery slope! Next you will need to "renew " that "registration" every year!

RT has their own erporting agenda

anything to make the west look bad and Russia look good

Wait till they find out about planes ; )

Don't worry. This is just the beginning.

>unfortunately no happenings in our boring country

It has been confirmed that the guy driving the car is a north-african.

He's most likely a muslim shit.

>wanting to be enriched
believe me, dealing with the muslim apologists alone doesn't make it worth it

He is Tunesian. The Antwerp mayor is party leader of the right-wing Nationalist party. He is based af.

I bet he is from Morrocco.

Then pick a source.
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170323_02795395

Wow I can't believe you racist fucks think it's a muslim. It could also be a neo nazi driving into a crowd of people of color

Tunisia according to this (a pinch of salt may be required)
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/boem_is_ho_too_soon.html

Friendly reminder that canada wants to make it A CRIMINAL OFFENCE to associating this with islam
If I were a leaf I would just off myself

BDW is not based. He does some right decisions but in the end he's pro-globalism.

Fuck

does that mean that the terrorists themselves are committing that crime by saying they're doing this in the name of Islam?

Tommeke Van Grieken ftw

Saudi arabia is asia
Turkek is in asia
Israel is in asia
We need to kill every asian, maybe spare the japs, they make nice art

Well considering the fact that all the Truck of peace drivers so far all have been Tunisians isn't it time to gas that shithole?

DELET

Vlaams belang 4 life

Imagine now if 4 or 5 of us did it then.

Good job Belgium
Driver is North African
Passant managed to escape from being hit by the car
Car plates from France
Guy had a military outfit
Terrorism case investigated

Either way, hold on to your butt
Suspicious package in London, street shut down:
independent.co.uk/news/old-street-suspicious-package-evacuate-met-police-a7645981.html

next time they will say it's an eurasian so they can legally genocide all whites

probably yeah
form what I've read it will be illegal to say absolutely ANYTHING negative about islam, including saying things like "this terror attack was made in the name of islam"

Japs are fucked, Fukushima...

beligium sources are known for being right wing propaganda machines especially since Orban kicked out all those refugees because of the color of their skin

When they say asian they aren't factually incorrect. It's just a lot of chongs from America get triggered by it.

Are you kidding? Jihad by vehicle has been a staple of Muslim terrorism since I was a young buck playing primitive first person shooters.

>self driving cars
>control systems updated over the air
>therefore vulnerable to massive scale attack
>muslims hack update network
>push modified software
>cause all cars to accelerate to max speed into walls, pedestrians, and store fronts

Its a terrible idea

How much do you want to bet?
1000 Euro?

the attacker has French Nationality and was living in France
(source: LaLibreBelgique)