Fucking nazis man, scaring the ''Latvian'' woman

Fucking nazis man, scaring the ''Latvian'' woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=DkH2q-9Cdkk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gWtm-WEAx_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its simply rational. Read some Darwin
The US had White Men only in Constitution

here

Cont. From

DAMN NAZIS!

tfw no one rates my meme. :(

>Its simply rational

Killing Europeans (of pure race) is rational, which are still over 75% in Europe?

What kind of Autism are you on man?

Medniggers should be culled because they are not European. West Euros reduced to 15% for degeneracy, anti-tribalistic behaviour and eugenic reasons. Russians, French and Brits reduced to 3-5% for mass degeneracy and systematic slave like anti-European attitude of the last hundred years

Not all pure Europeans should breed.

when they say you don't have culture
youtu.be/gWtm-WEAx_8

Well please do tell me that everyone outside Europe will get culled completely?

fix our flag

The last thread got to 370 responses nice.
That is my personal record.

0/10

How can we clean our own continent without sinking the Jew and non-European shit first?

Baltische Landeswehr losing meant that superior German culture got replaced with inferior Russian culture eventually.

The actually did have a chance if the British hadn't fucked them over

Closer ties with Germany would have meant a better economic sitation in Latvia post war

But still, its a good meme ;)

Folkklubs Ala for a beer now

How to do that without destroying the environment?
DNA targeting viruses?

fucking kikes have blocked Sup Forums from inside of National Library of Latvia...

Fuck off you dumb cunt. The german guard went mad with power and fought against our republic. Had they not chocked on the good old power cock and teamed up with ruskies, id agree.

>RT
of course

mamku ebal blyat
Latvija must stronken up their early generations or lose clay to russia

Estonia is getting mass imports of UK, French and Danish troops for "protection" against russia, while Lithuania is having the Germans tanks move in.
Poland is already crawling with American tanks and soldiers

Latvija only has the promise of protection so far

lmt unlimited net for 9.99 a month bro

>Russian culture
>German culture
There should be only one culture in Latvia, THE LATVIAN CULTURE.
But you are right tough would be nice to have closer ties to germans.I myself have a surname that comes from baltic german who lived here.

side note question for all Latvians: Is Rimi(?) good?

They only teamed up with the ruskies because they were Whites (as in fighting the Bolshevists). Otherwise why the fuck would they team up with people they had been fighting for 4 years?

So are baltic states LARPing as nazis for the upcoming third world war where their role will be "first place america and russia fought?"

>THE LATVIAN CULTURE.
What is that? Primitive aftica style tribal culture?

great day outside lads

just a normal shop, the markets is where the real food is at

well it sure aint a subhuman slavic culture

I was just in there two days ago. Nice building, but those Euro monies will always block Sup Forums

OY VEYYYYYYY

I'm jew.

Yes, Rimi is good, and don't go to Maxima, just dont.

And actually slavic culture is the same shit as latvian one.

should have known

completely different

>completely different
well of course it can be difference but still primitive
balts cant into culture

I agree. I meant as in one foreign culture over another. Latvia is so small that it will always be in somebody's cultural sphere.

I'm actually a German who moved to Riga, so perhaps that's why I'm a bit biased, but I can say that modern Latvian culture is very much superior to modern German culture.

Similar, but not same.

Yes and only free land owning whites too had the right to vote

assmad slavshit following us into this thread as well

>they were whites

hahahaha

They teamed up with them because wrecked them and after that we wrecked them again. We even declared war on Germany just to finish them off.

>similar

lmao

But they both are primitive.

Also, can you even give me several examples of "latvian culture"?

i genuenly hope no one will actually take their time to respond to that slavshit

Come to Latvia if you can get a visa faggot

>similar
A new word for you?
It means alike.

Most ethnic Europeans have (in some ways) similar cultures.
To deny that is simply stupidity.

Stop confusing me with slavs.

got the same from Bite.

I love it here. Amazing for studying, huge book collection.

That's bretty based.

So there are no latvian literature, latvian music or other kinds of art?

I've been meaning to go check out some books in there. I was told they have a ton of old old books in German

But you got your ass kicked

Like I said, come to Latvia and its everwhere

Barely any connection, mate

checked, have they got mein kampf lol? i bought a book about intellegince agencies some time ago, opened it - Edited by: (((goldberg))) trust

>German who moved to Riga
How long have you lived in Riga thus far?Also have you learned the language and have you ever had celebrated jāņi and līgo, like Pic related?

stop it

why are you responding to it

>Architecture

Must Remove Bolshevism

>Art
Pic:Curlandian (Latvian) colonisation of new world

listen to him, do not feed it with yous...

germanic passing tru

>built by germans and russians

see you owe no explenation to dogs

I came here at the end of last summer, so I unfortunately havn't experienced Jani yet. I can understand quite a bit of latvian now, and can order a coffee in it and such. But I havn't taken any formal lessons besides some apps on my phone and phrases I learned from my girlfriend. Really looking forward to Jani this year though

drove to prague for new years, been there a few times, lovely place

Yes. Jews can't do it to us, because they are heavily European themselves, but if we target nigger DNA - kikes, niggers, medniggers and arabs are all gone

>Literature
Can't post it here becouse there is to many but have you ever heard about Latvian ''dainu skapis''?Collected in 19th of century of all Latvian literaturic works by that time.

Jews have no culture either

Fucking hell, balt threads are getting ridicilous.. Why the f do you keep feeding the shills?

Latvian flag looks like 2 steaks with cheese between them.

I want to eat it.

>Germans
Yes but a lot of those where built by Latvians
>Russians
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Yeah the commie blocks mybie, hahahaha
Also pic related was built by Latvians

Yes, you'll find everything you need here. But cant take books home tho.

look

It's shitty to show guns to kids.

include your Lithuanian brothers in this or fuck off eternally.

t. Nigeria

anyone been to the gun range in agneskalns? expensive as fuck but worth it if you got the money

Damn. I've been meaning to get myself a library card. Which books can you take out though?

no its not. I loved that my mother always took me to military parades and ''army open door days''. Made me interested in history. Never shot anyone. Would love to have gun tho.

What are the prices, do they have rpgs?

teaching kids that the wrong side won WW2 is very important, the earlier you teach them, the earlier they will realise the truth and wont succumb to the brainwashing history lessons that are taught in schools today

Jāņi and Līgo is on my opinion moast Latvian celebration you can get and biggest thing on my opinion in whole year, i usualy get drunk for 1 week straight eat cheese and drink beer, and jump over fire, kek desu, but it's usualy celebrated in country side, not on big cities.

you cant take out books from LNB. From every other library its easy. I'm really suprised that Mein Kampf is here since Sup Forums is blocked and library is funded by euroshekels.

This.
Sup Forums is for politics.
I bet most of Latvian posters here are still kids.
You faggots are ruining this place.

If you ask in the Latvian War Museum you can go on a tour of the vaults and hold all sorts of guns from muskets to MG 42s to RPKs. Sadly all deactivated, but super cool. They even have an Sturmgewehr 44 from a Forest Brother who stuck his Iron Cross and other decorations to the stock on his gun when he was out removing commies.

was about 30/40 euro to shoot a glock and a few bullets with an ak

>Yeah the commie blocks mybie, hahahaha

>bitches dont know about the Russian Empire

though the RE was heavily germanized

wrong :^)

id love to discuss latvian politics, but none of you cunts do it

RE had no power in Latvia and Estonia, fuck off.

>nazi symbols have been outlawed
Stop this smug kikery censorship. You'd never be able to to do that in Scandinavia because we don't answer to some fucking hooknosed piece of shit due to freedom of speech integrity.
>showing weapons to kids
I'd bet everyone did play cowboy and indians as a kid with their friends. Doesn't matter if its lightsabers from Star Wars or some MP40 from WW2.

Yeah, I already have some plans for that this year. Sounds like an amazing time. Like Oktoberfest but with a bit better weather and no Aussies shitposting IRL

>Sup Forums is for politics.

>implying anyone here knows dick about politics or even cares

this is Sup Forums 2.0, but le super edgy edition where your memes are all about how great uncle adolf was

Yes, you should celebrate in country side, with friends and friendly roof nearby in case of rain.

Sure.

Nah, you forget that this is a anime site that was gaven a specific board for ''politics'' if not for the fact that Sup Forums is half anime'd we would be a stormfront, SENPAI.Janka kunn.

This faggotry, along with March 16th, only further proves that Latvian are inferior to Russian master race.

Every cuck Library has Mein Kampf. But often its the annotated version edited by Goldberg where they try to make the Führer look as bad as possible

>moast
>kek desu
A true Latvian indeed.
>i usualy get drunk for 1 week straight
>eat cheese and drink beer
Judging by your posts, you are not of age to be doing that.

Also stop making those retarded bait/pol/ threads.

its just the baby stage of redpills for most

we should start naming the jews in our politics and jew owned companies that influence the decision making. By discussing the already existing system, there is not much we will achieve. Latvian politics is truly a joke

>he doesn't post generals or live threads on Sup Forums

>RE had no power in Latvia and Estonia, fuck off.

>denying basic facts

AND WHEN ARE WE GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT DAMN MOSQUE AAARGHHHH