Critics hate the new iron fist because a white man is doing kung fu

>critics hate the new iron fist because a white man is doing kung fu
>audience love it
are liberals being racist here ?

Liberals are some of the most racist people in our country right now. They cry "racist!!!!" when they're claiming voting ID laws discriminate against black people, because black people are too stupid to know how to acquire a photo ID or to learn how to drive a car.

Liberals hate white people. It's why all the whites that are part of it are so ugly, aside from a couple of cherry picks, they lack self esteem. White people who don't hate themselves can't be part of the anti white party.

They blame trump for a show lol
>pic related

LMAO.

Kinda' like Amy Schumer blamed the bad ratings for her turdfest of a stand-up show on "the alt right."

I haven't seen Iron Fist, but I don't know anybody who has watched it who was happy with it. They say it is EASILY the weakest installment.

the funny part is you feel no irony in saying that edgy bullshit

also you worship putin's puppet, a confirmed piss fetishist and cuckservative clown

Where did that come from. Who hurt you?

I love it, it was lacking, granted, but enjoyable, but not nearly as bad as the horrible reviews

A liberal will cry out in pain as he slaps you in the face

fuck off faggot shill

WTF I love Marvel now

Critics hate him! Learn how he made a succesful movie in 6 easy FREE* steps!

*might not be free

Show is a snooze fest. As far as the plot goes, feels like the directors were following a predetermined formula for a superhero show where you just stick whatever character's name you want on it (Iron Fist, in this case.) That being said, lefties are definitely ragging on it for all the wrong reasons; the casting was spot on for the main character, they just wanted to take the opportunity to rant about muh white patriarchy dominating American Cinema Culture (go figure why that is, since the bulk of the United State's population is still white) like they always do. They tried to do the same thing with Daredevil, only nobody listened that time because that shit was so damn fine.

>also you worship putin's puppet, a confirmed piss fetishist and cuckservative clown

The only thing confirmed here is the fact that you love hot, sweaty cocks up your ass.

>Luke Cage
IMDB: 8.2
RT: 95%

>Jessica Jones
IMDB: 7.8
RT: 93%

>Iron Fist
IMDB: 8.0
RT: 18%

HMM I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

Were my words too close to the truth? Liberals treat blacks like special needs children. "Let them riot. It's how they express their frustration" is another classic.

Iron Fist didn't shove niggers down the viewer's throat, which made it infinitely more watchable than Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Supergirl, and even Arrow and Flash.

I hated Jessica Jones. A "strong woman" who could probably figure out in episode two hour to deal with her "oppressive male enemy" if she wasn't drunk and screwing around all the time.

DUB confirms it

That other (((American))) btfo. He's probably a leaf by proxy... no burger is THAT assblasted

>putin's puppet

Liberals also don't understand islam is not a race

"""""""""""""""""critics""""""""""""""""""""""

What sort of manbaby watches these movies? The fact that you can even name them is embarrassing.

>cage was boring as fuck but gets high praise for diversity and BLACK
>iron fist is avg at best, but has one of lowest ratings ever for a show because a white billionaire learned kungfu

really neurons the activation of the almonds.

>Forgetting one even the sjws couldn't shut down

HOW DARE YOU INSULT BLIND DISABLED POTATOES HE CANT SEE HES WHITE TO BE ASHAMED OF IT BUT YOU CAN

>are liberals being racist here ?
>here?
They are always racist. They pat black people on their packs for doing nothing and hate on white people for everything.

Movies with the 'white man saves the east Asian world' trope is fuckin lame.

This, sounds fucking terrible.

he doesn't save the east asian world, clearly you didn't watch
he saves new york from drugs and criminals and a village in another dimension from outsiders

I saw this and I saw Luke Cage. Iron Fist is even worse than the niggerest tv-series I've yet seen. People who like stuff like this probably like being force-fed below average garbage anyways.

>CURRENT YEAR + 2
>Watching Marvel shit
thanks for feeding the tumor cunt

So why didn't they shit on Dr.Strange? There was like one asian in that movie

>Marvel
>netflix
do i wanna risk it?

Marvel is shit and SJW as hell.
It's one of these situations where critics hate the show for wrong reasons and audience has shit taste.

Normies watch these shows, user. What do you think couples do together when they're not fucking?

It was based off of a 1970s comic. Just because you're a butthurt chink, that doesn't mean that it's not a decent idea.

Especially if it makes SJWs upset.

They did.

lol "amy nicholson" is using the ciritic site as her feminist blog now

Liberals are always racist towards white people, it's their default even though many of them are white. Extreme psychological issues.

What the fuck am I reading. Is this one of you fuckers?

Choreography is crap which is kind of important to a kung fu show. Its good in Daredevil so it doesn't even live up to its own standards.

All of the Marvelflix shows are crappy and at least twice as long as they should be.

You know what really pisses me off? That they are butthurt about a white guy learning martial arts and using it in his homeland.

When we were under communist rule, kids would sometimes get their hands on a contraband movie with Bruce Lee and watch in awe. They would then go to local gym and ask martial arts instructor to teach them Jeet Kun Do like Bruce did, and the teacher would tell them 'Fuck you capitalist, have Judo' because there was nothing else.
After the communism fell, the way new martial arts here spread was always a bunch of MA lovers who scrape together every penny and they went on they own to China or Japan to literally beg some mater to teach. Given how xenophobic asians are, that alone wasgodly effort. When they learned, they would travel back to Czesko and start they own school.

Sometime the masters would bless them with a visit, grumbling about technique, but always praising the efforts, spirit and eagerness of the new branch. You could always see that they are proud that their art was passed on to eager pupils.
And here we have, as always, rich americunts shitting on that very concept.

Show is alright, not great, but the pointless racist shit is annoying

>At work, talking to female colleague
>"But why isn't he Asian? They should've changed his race to Asian so him being good at kung-fu makes sense."
>"Then it wouldn't be Danny Rand. He'd be another guy. Him being a rich, white kid tossed into this foreign life is what makes him that character. Making him Asian would change that."
>Go home, watch The Legend of Tarzan with GF cause I wanna get laid and Skargard does the work for me
>GF "But why isn't Tarzan a native? They should make a movie where he's black."
>"That would change his character. His entire character is an unprepared outsider forced to adapt, if you make him a black native, then it's just him being him."

Liberals are like hipsters,
>I was racist before it was cool
They make up shitty rules where you can't be racist against whites because of a made up sociological group called "Patriarchy".
Anyone who plays that kind of mental game is obviously hiding their feelings.
Just like when fat women try to claim they are beautiful so their feelings aren't hurt.

Holy shit, first time i notice he (((should))) be asian. This is disgustingly racist for assuming asians are automatically good at kung-fu.
Fucking racist liberals man..

Luke Cage was unmitigated fucking garbage. (((Critics))) are diversity warriors.

>>"But why isn't he Asian? They should've changed his race to Asian so him being good at kung-fu makes sense."

They do know Jet Li and such are MOVIE ACTORS, right?

There's fucking like... TWO... Asians in the entirety of MMA, because they get destroyed by everyone else.

did you watch the show or even read the reviews? it's boring as fuck