Please explain why he is still the FBI director?

Please explain why he is still the FBI director?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vht0wpeVMlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because he has dirt on everyone but they have dirt on him so it's a tug of war between crooked fucks.

this plus Drumpf has no balls

why would an honest man like him be removed?
he is literally the only man with integrity in the hole trump swamp

>honest man

he's 6'8 and nobody has the balls to fire him

Agreed. He's gray in a red vs blue fight. Who's in office doesn't really change his agenda does it? As far as investigations go?

trump is still better than hillary.
So fuck off Kevin.

Time to remove him.
Nao

Because he was appointed for a 10 year term and can't be removed just because he hurt your feelings.

Comey is going to send everyone to prison. He just needs more time.

I'm 6'11", have a 19" cock, and made 700,000 dollars last year as a chef at Wendy's. I'll fire his manlet ass.

Need to have some evidence of ethical misconduct. Considering he's a suspect in the surveillance of Trump, and actively stopping the FBI from investigate that surveillance, and is not recusing himself from any investigations surrounding any of that - I'd say those charges could be imminent if anyone had the balls to do it.

>you're in the club, and this guy surveils your presidential candidate
>wat do

I can't stand Comey. He's either a power broker with intel on the most powerful people in the world and never has to answer to the people of the US and at the very least he's a boyscout unwilling to divulge any intel while Rome burns around him, because his superiors won't tell him to pull the trigger on any investigations with political ramifications.

Can you imagine being such a pussy that you know the leader of the free world is a Russian plant or that the media and liberals are pushing a story that you know is false (that Trump colluded with Russians) which is damaging to him and the US on the world and national stage, but you won't take action because its against the rules. He needs to go

yah well im 7'2, and make a Mil+ as a chef for wendys corporate

Well:
This.

So; politics as usual. It's a dirty fucking game, man. If Trump truly is bullet proof, we'll find out by the end of this year. In another 2 years, you'll forget who Comey is.

If this is not the case, then Comey has both a target on his back, as well as a bazooka aimed at both sides. I sense a Mexican standoff is happening and the American public is salivating over ABC news waiting for something juicy to drop off at any moment.

what are you on about? comey is leading an investigation into the president of the united states to clear up once and for all the allegations of russian influence

how is that not taking action?

The investigation has been going on since July. An elected official installed by a foreign govt would constitute a clear and present danger to the US every day he's in power, this is not the time to build a case, any evidence is cause to take action. Every day Comey stalls he is possibly allowing a foreign govt control the US. And if the opposite is true, letting the media and Dems run with a narrative that is not only false but damaging to the US and Trump on the national and international stage. It needs to be put to bed quickly. Stalling will just let the narrative linger and damage Trump's and the US's political capital

youtube.com/watch?v=vht0wpeVMlw

This worse than the tards that claimed Obama was a plant.

Because Trump has to wait for the right time. He has to wait until its emphatically proven that Comey lied under oath.

>because its against the rules

the only reason he doesn't do what's right is because he's a spineless pussy who likes his seat

>hurr we know she did some bad shit but no reasonable person would try to stop her so we won't DURR can I have my paycheck now?

>The investigation has been going on since July.
I thought investigation on Clinton was started much earlier.
>state secretary
>actively evading oversight
>seeks and installs channels to send information over FOI
>in contact with Russians through these secret channels
>makes me think

Cuz if Trump threw him to the dogs he would be suicided in record time

I was talking about the investigation into Trump's possible but unlikely collusion with Russians.

As for the investigation into HRC. This is what enfuriates me about him. He laid out a case against her then said we won't prosecute her. Is that the act of a power player, a protocol nazi unwilling to break the rules or a coward unwilling to stick out his neck?

Comey is Skinner from X Files