Muslim terrorist kills at least four people and injured 36, some still in critical condition

>Muslim terrorist kills at least four people and injured 36, some still in critical condition

>Assistant police commissioner of Scotland Yard holds press conference

>"Our Muslim communities will feel anxious at this time, given the past behavior of extreme right wing groups"

...I'm pretty sure Muslims are the ones killing people and I see no "past behavior" of "extreme right wing groups" in the UK.

It's amazing how a Muslim can go kill a bunch of people for his ideology, yet a fucking police commissioner finds a way to blame others?

>youtube.com/watch?v=He6zSEjRM5Q

Happens around 3 minutes in.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-paris-the-myth-of-islamophobia/17635
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_Kingdom|
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todesopfer_rechtsextremer_Gewalt_in_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They won't stop until you're dead, user. This is the game your government wants to play.

I'VE BEEN DRIVING IN MY CAR
AS I SCREAM ALLAHU ACKBAR

I STOLE IT, (IT WAS ALLAH'S WILL)
OUTSIDE A MOSQUE IN PRIMROSE HILL

THIS COPPER STOPPED ME THE OTHER DAY,
TIME TO DIE, WHAT COULD I SAY

THIS RELIGION, IT'S THE BEST,
AS I STAB HIM IN THE CHEST

OH I'VE BEEN DRIVING IN MY CAR
AS I SCREAM ALLAHU ACKBAR

Is this one of those famous Irish limericks?

>muslim terrorist kills and injures many people
>"WATCH OUT FOR EXTREME RIGHT WING GROUPS, GUYS!! THEY'RE THE BAD GUYS"

Britcuck logic.

Sadly, I'd expect such nonsense from random people in the UK. But I wouldn't expect someone who is a police officer to come out with this shit.

Muslim feelings > european feelings
JUST

I don't know how it works but Sadiq could probably have some power over him in some way. He might have even instructed him to say that.

What about right wing communities being terrorized by Islamists and demonized by Leftist media?

People as high as comissioner are more politician than anything else. Completely out of touch with actual policing.

"Extreme right wing'' = Europeans literally defending themselves from savages

Can someone post any extreme right wing groups incident? Not trying to troll, genuinely interested. Because all I could see for past few years were shitskins and leftists chimping out

I guarantee he answers directly to Kahn

WHAT IS THE TERRORIST'S FUCKING NAME??

HIS

NAME

Where are these extreme right wing groups and what have they been doing? Anyone know? Nobody seems to and meanwhile we get slaughtered by the dozens by muslims every week

That's the thing, there has been no "right wing extremist behavior" for a very very long time in the UK from everything I can find, unless he is literally comparing people like "Britain First" holding signs up and having a lawful protest and always disbursing when the police tell them to.

>given the past behavior of extreme right wing groups"

Such as?

And "extreme right wing" has nothing to do with nationalism.

ABSOLUTE MADNESS

only solution
KILL all MUSLIM

He's probably having to follow some diversity protocols or some bollocks so that he doesn't get the sack.

That's just what the assistant police commissioner said in the official press conference after the attack. What he claims has zero basis and if the reporters weren't all cucked they would have followed up on that statement when he did questions at the end.

How many people have these extreme right-wing groups killed? Is it a lot? Have they been burning mosques and halal eateries? Or have they just been making people uncomfortable? Because I can think of 36 people who are really uncomfortable right not and 4 who are probably kinda cozy.

One of the people who died was an aussie btw. Fucking useless britcucks

Diversity = blame "right wing" English people after Muslims slaughter people?

Same shit, every fucking time.

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE MUSLIMS!!?!?!?
The myth of Islamophobia
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-paris-the-myth-of-islamophobia/17635

>after Muslims slaughter people?

I think this is what OP's pic is referring to: the assumption that this was related to Islam.

I read several up-to-date news articles an hour ago, and they said the attacker had not been identified, and there was no mention of Islam. They did say that they had reason to believe that the attacker was inspired by international terrorism.

>How many people have these extreme right-wing groups killed?
Apparently 1 last year when a "Far right extremest" shot a politician, before that I think the last actual attack was in 1999.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_Kingdom|

Over half in that link is literally people being arrested long before they did anything and some are just retarded to list as "acts of terrorism by right wing in the UK" like this for example

>In 2012, the British Home Affairs Committee warned of the threat of far right terrorism in the UK, claiming it had heard "persuasive evidence" about the potential danger and cited the growth of similar threats across Europe.

How is that an act of terrorism..?

I am OP, also the guy literally has an Islamic beard (which is a thing) and there has already been statements that he has ties to terrorist Islamic groups. Haven't other 8 people been arrested after this attack?

>international terrorism

Also, this is just them refusing to name Islam. It has nothing to do with what is going on in reality. Just like the fact they mentioned right wing groups backlash when it has nothing to do with anything in reality.

He's talking about the 89-IQ retards who will beat up Muhammad (or Panjit Singh) at the chip shop as "revenge". If you don't realize this...

Best post. Based Paddy.

>Apparently 1 last year when a "Far right extremest" shot a politician, before that I think the last actual attack was in 1999.

What progressive, pro-immigration/multiculturalism, retards don't get is that ANY violence relating to immigration - whether it's committed by migrants or committed by natives against migrants or their supporters - is proof that migration needs to be fucking cut.

If immigrants are causing problems that's a reason not to let them in or to let them stay.

If the natives are reacting badly to immigrants then that's a reason not to let the immigrants in or to let them stay.

These fucking lunatics on the other hand think saying

>"LOOK this white right wing extremist killed someone because he was anti-immigrant! The fact immigration is provoking violent reactions in native people is clear evidence that WE NEED MORE IMMIGRATION"

Muhammed wears his Sunday best
Ayesha's tired she needs a rest
The Yids are playing up downstairs
Sister's stoning in her sleep
Brother's got a beheading to keep
He can't hang around...

Our mosque, in the middle of our street
Our mosque, in the middle of our...

"Inspired by international terrorism"

Ah yes don't say the M word! Diversity is working don't be racist!

We banned all guns after a single shooting but we'll never say a bad word about the religion of peace!

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Anyone else remember this user and the Sup Forums the musical thread(s)?

And how many of those attacks are there? How many balances out 4 murders and other critical injuries?

I'm done with this bullshit. The authorities around me better fucking pray to everything they believe in that nothing happens, God forbid they make excuses like this - I'm killing their entire extended families before I fucking torture and slaughter them

what did you mean by this

This. Why can't we get this limey sandniggers name? It's going to be prefaced with "British-born" anyway, just give the name.

why don't the brits open the hunting season on shitskins now?

traitors paying their debts in full, and kicking up extra points

we are now a bunch of paper tigers

He looks like a poof, had a hand in covering up child rape, probably rapes them himself.

What would you do if I told you that in Idaho last year refugees gang raped a little girl, and the local cops and media covered it up until the father went to Breitbart? Makes you mad doesn't it?

Muslim feelings > European lives and livelihoods

> FIFY

THEY ALWAYS DOUBLE DOWN.

BECAUSE THEY ARE CRYPTO MUSLIMS.

penis inspection

I feel like they let him die on purpose so that he couldn't come out saying "I did it for Allah as Allah willed in the Quran". I feel like they always try to make sure Muslim terrorists die so they can't ever be interviewed and tell people the truth.

I'm sure whites are all fine and dandy, no anxiety. Can you guys just kill this abomination?

Like anybody who makes statements like this- boom instant beheading

>extreme right wing groups

You mean muslims?

If he's circumcised it's a Mossad false flag
Seems pretty clever to check in my opinion mate

this guy just lied about the goal of terrorists who are always been muslims

real goal is to gain ground and power and thanks to people like this one they are going to achieve it

In Western Europe a muslim life is worth far more now than a Christian life, just like the quran dictates.

Trust me, Muslims do this thing on their own because it's outright what their book tells them to do and they're following in the footsteps of their prophet. No false flags are needed.

Canada wins again.

>When your entire political and legal institution no longer represents you and considers you an enemy.

Is this what it feels like to be a rebel?

the british police are pathetic and completely cucked

they fucking disgust me the way they put shitskins ahead of their own

This is what Steve Sailor calls 'the frontlash' - preemptively attacking the defense.

No, Canada didn't win. America and Britain won, and I guess the muzzie guy.

that 8 not yet confirmed all from Canada

Britain lost because they killed the Muzzie and he lost because he killed people. We didn't do shit ergo we win.

You have to die to win Canada

Reminds me of the CNN frontpage, only a few hours after the German Xmas market attack.

That's only one win condition. There are others. Like not being involved in the first place.

>...I'm pretty sure Muslims are the ones killing people and I see no "past behavior" of "extreme right wing groups" in the UK.
That's almost exactly what I said when he said it live on TV.

Fucking KEKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

White liberals are the scummiest people alive. Hope this prick gets killed

>"Our Muslim communities will feel anxious at this time, given the past behavior of extreme right wing groups"

Holy shit, the exact same shit happens in Sweden, but when little girl gets raped by several muslims the national police chief says that he's sorry for the muslims who will have to face justice, meanwhile our feminists hold parade for the muslims to "end racism"

and nobody cares about the little swedish girl, she committed suicide some weeks later, nothing in the media of it.

fuck muslims and fuck islam

was he driving and stabbing while naked?

But then somewhere like Jersey always wins.

You're getting it now.

Vietnam War? Canadian Victory.

>Trying to win the lottery without buying a ticket

How did 36 people get injured?

he used an assault car

It was a tragic day indeed.
On the bright side I found somewhere to park my bike that is literally a minute away from work.
Every cloud has a silver lining it seems.

>Apparently 1 last year when a "Far right extremest" shot a politician, before that I think the last actual attack was in 1999.
Wow it's fucking nothing.
Our "Nazis" (read: neet skins that think they are Nazis) killed over 100 people since 1990.
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todesopfer_rechtsextremer_Gewalt_in_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland

The car mounting the pavement and a 'stampede' when people fled.

>Winning the idiot tax by not paying it
Yep sounds right to me. You're making this too easy.

No, they pulled his pants down after shooting him.

Khalid Masood

Time for a new British cuisine in memorium to the people killed and injured by kebab attacks. Kek hates crazed desert tribes worshipping Allah. Kek wants them out of beautiful merrie ole England. Time for a new English cuisine for a new English feast....