Really makes you think huh?

Really makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrostatic_shock_(firearms)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1MPZOPgmk
youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q
blog.soulwire.co.uk/notes/miscellany/the-guillotined-head-of-languille
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what was going through his mind

>shit

a bullet

Really got my neurons firing up

ayy lmao

ISIS have slow motion cameras now?! Holy fuck that's funny

Well whatever it was, it got
B
T
F
O

ayyy lmao

almost every iphone nowadays has 120fps capture rate in HD retard

the next iphone will capture at 60fps in 4k

Never thought ISIS would compete with SlowmoBros.

The funny part about this angle is the only reason they filmed it like this probably was because they were pissed off everyone was claiming they were fake on da 4chins.

>me trying to reconcile LGBTQ advocacy with pro-muslim politics

>mfw she starts to suck my dick

>JUST

>when you nut but she still suckin

I wonder what that brief moment of life as a severed head in free fall is like?

>When you cum but she keep sucking V2

why is the west so fucking cowardly.

Can someone explain the physics of this to me? I'm curious about the sudden ayylmaoing of these dudes. Is it because the shotgun pellets are liquefying everything that forms a bone structure but not breaching the face, so it turns into a soup bag of brains and bone?

>why is west funding this shit?
ftfy

This is probably true. lol I wonder if we should give them new method to execute their prisoners for our entertainment.

It's because they're rubber masks. More fake vids

Dude what

At least these are quick deaths instead of having your head slowly sawn off with a knife

RIP

>the West

its Israel that is doing it.

why arent people retaliating, if this happen in China the mosques will be stormed.

I was not prepared to see this

Nice Flag

12ga 00 buck is equivalent to 9 9mm bullets in one go.

>>>/reddit/

Even that is pretty quick. It feels like forever watching it, but as soon as the knife breaks the artery in your neck, you almost immediately lose consciousness, even if the eyes remain open and the face remains twisted and grimacing.

Eyeballs are doing their part to absorb the force from the shotgun shell. They're so selfless.

rofl i like how his whole skull ripples like its made of rubber, really takes the gravity out of the situation. I can even imagine a sound effect:

>wub wub wub

no but seriously fuck muzzies tho

Hmm..

Clean crisp lock bois!

I can imagine how that would paste your insides. Wouldn't 9 9mm bullets go through your head and out the other side, though? I'm scratching my head wondering why there isn't a blood splatter behind the first one's head.

Interesting. So the force of the shot rebounds into the eyeballs and makes them pop out.

they need sharper weapons

It's like they are saying "please exterminate us, we are incompatible with civilization, we are not nice, we are not like people that you know, we are not peaceful". How long will people keep defending these people? Is this all just an Israeli psy-ops to make us hate Islam? It's working for me. Who the fuck are these people?

a lead slug

I'm going to burn in hell for laughing at some of these freeze frames

i see no fear in them, what if they are given a ton of morin/opium so they dont really feel anything. maybe isis is nicest person youll ever knew ?

wow, good stuff.

if you can take the head off in 1 stroke it's sharp enough, no?

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

Why bother? A decapitation is relatively quick and painless as long as the blade goes clean through. It's the reason why the guillotine was seen as humane.

>mfw there's brainlets all around me

>drumpf

So this is why u fags wet the bed about Islam huh? If only the Nazis were so brutal they would have won WWII

They should be nuked for having such shit taste.

all the stuff beforehand though. its not painless to wait for death. but on some heavy drugs it is

I believe it's something to do with "hydrostatic shock". I've killed a lot of deer in my life, and it's always the exit wound that surprises me. Even if it's a clean pass through and doesn't mushroom out much because it missed bone, the bullet leaves a hole 3 to 4 times its size on the back side.

I'm assuming this very very rapid rise in pressure inside the brain cavity, which is pretty much entirely soft tissue after breaching the skull is what causes the ayelmaoing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrostatic_shock_(firearms)

Well, we did fund them, so...

Thanks, boss. I'll give 'er a read.

It is acceptance. At that point what are you going to do? Struggling just risks them botching it and prolonging your death.

>when you nut but she still suckin

>tfw to intelligent to get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1MPZOPgmk

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I get into this sticky situation, huh?

Well, let's go back in time, shall we?

youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q

>babbys first allahu ackbar

you missed this guys vid

I read some bullshit somewhere (possibly wikileaks) stating the US quietly funds ISIS propaganda videos, inserting coding in the video that captures IP addresses so they can see where it is distributed.
Your v@ is here.

>when you a dank mene

Is that what ISIS calls a child prodigy?

fast metal and hot gasses bouncing around inside your skull making everything go outwards

that sounds ridiculous

That is a syrian refugee child shooting another syrian refugee child.

boipucci

he got what he deserved

>By being angry I played right into their hands!

i-is this real?

this world is so fucked up i would not be surprised

Actually, a severed head will stay alive for close to a minute. There was once an experiment where a decapitated head would respond to its nane being called.

ayy lmao

too bad we will never know why when animals get decapitated they can still move their bodies, but ive never seen a human do it. they just disconnect.
its odd

And more recent experiments show that it's more like four or five seconds. Without oxygen, your brain immediately shuts down and dies. It takes ten seconds to knock someone out with artery compression in a headlock, so it's not possible for a human head to live for more than that.

what would be the point of that?

It's real m8

>at least they don't think I'm a racist!
>*whews* internally

Source on these?

quality lel

>shotgun
>a bullet

>34 year old ISIS terrorist kills a 16-year old Syrian refugee

Don't really know, but here is where i got it from.
blog.soulwire.co.uk/notes/miscellany/the-guillotined-head-of-languille

desu it looks more like a slug than buckshot so a bullet wouldnt be all that far off if you didnt know much about firearms

absolutely .
this is why its not happening in Asian, because (((immigration))) only happens to white countries.

Thing is, this guy could have easily been lying. You can imagine how it would boost someone's career to find out that decapitated heads live on after being separated from the body. It could be instrumental in understanding more about human biology. If he's NOT lying, he probably observed reflexive actions like the face twitching and the eyes focusing, which are the result of leftover impulses. It's like a spider curling up when it dies or an animal twitching after it's died.

Does china stole the other half of you flag?

Signals haven't reached the brain and been processed yet

These are all pretty humane ways to go. All are dead on contact. It's just so grotesque I feel like crying almost

This is pure evil. Who the fuck would post this shit

Have you seen the knife attack instruction video, demonstrated on a live victim?

Yes, but remember to say "not all Sunni" on your way out of the door every morning because that will surely protect you from these people and their friends.

you still have nerves in your face and neck, directly connected t your brain
you would still feel it, granted for only a few seconds until unconsciousness