Desk in my trade school. Are swastikas the new trend instead of penises?

Desk in my trade school. Are swastikas the new trend instead of penises?

Contribute faggot

Fuck contributing i just want to know if drawinf nazi shit is trend somewhere else too

i've drawn more swastikas on desks than germany did produce them during the war

i bet when aliens discover earth when we all die, it'll be the most common symbol

We used to draw swastikas everywhere. Just for shock value. It was funny seeing people freak out about it. It's taboo, so it's fun.

We once made a huge burning swastika on our lunch table at school by using lighter fluid and a match. The aftermath was hilarious.

Swastikas are much more offensive than penises according to modern western society so yes.

I went to a high school with vocational integration. Half the day was academics and the other half was the trade we learned. Last year was my senior year, and in the last semester, I shit you not, the teachers put safe space stickers on the doors to their rooms, we even had presentations on it during class. Pic related, it is a dark time in America, enjoy your trade school Latvia bro

>We once made a huge burning swastika on our lunch table at school by using lighter fluid and a match. The aftermath was hilarious.

...go on...

>new trend
Nigger I was doing this 20 years ago. Though I guess schools are full of fags who draw cocks instead now.

Jesus that must suck, thank god in my school even teachers ridicule faggots and other abnormalities

Haha mate we did something similar, stole some spray paint from workshops, drew swastika on wall and lighted it up. Unfortunately no pictures, but might dig it up.

God I wish I could be there. My math teacher was a fag and threatened suspension for anyone who slandered gays. We even had a boy wear a dress to senior dance, I fret that I am not long for this world

Did you have any redpilled teachers? In my school all who teach professional subjects are, but those who teach generic subjects. My English teacher is the most redpilled one, she had studied in US and was spouting /pol tier redpills about niggers before I even knew pol and couldnt comprehend how right she was

*those who teach generic high school subjects werent

I like leaving short red pills on unexpected places. I write things like, "chopping your dick doesn't make you a woman" on women's bathroom stalls.

My English teacher was a woman, she 50 years old never married with no kids and purple/blue hair, who would pick books always written by black writers and fantasize about them when she would show us their pictures, telling the class ( I was the only man in the class) about how manly and muscular she thinks they are. My friend I know it may sound like my school was a meme but these are all real circumstances I dealt with for 4 years

My history teacher during high school was redpilled as fuck. He used to tell all of us about how the holocaust is fake and that everything we learn from textbooks aren't real.

I also used to draw swastikas on stuff. Ever since I learned of Hitler, I thought it was great to draw them. Because drawing a penis is just gay

>drawing penises is gay
I would wager you are the only person in your country who thinks this

What profession you was studying. Im a sailor, coild be something with that

>I would wager you are the only person in your country who thinks this
More like he's the only person in his country that's deterred by it.

I studied welding and fabrication, the man who taught my trade class was extremely redpilled, hated niggers and Mexicans, I attempted to get him to speak his mind more openly but failed. He said he would lose his job, this threat is truly the only threat the left has.