FUCK TRUMP

You stupid fucking idiots who voted for Cheeto Hitler are why we can't have nice things

You are fucking TRAITORS

democrats seem incapable of understanding what loosing is

Hillary first.

>You are fucking TRAITORS
Do something about it then. We dare you.

And guess what happened when Trump discovered this. He fired Manafort

Isn't that why they fired him during the campaign?

but putting criminals in jail is treason!! hillary did nothing wrong! trump is a russian spy!

he lost by three million REEEEEEE!!!

How much is David Brock paying you to shill all day?

Nothing! It's all going to his medical bills

he fired him because hillary's evil chaos magic is so so strong she was able to mind control even trump briefly. This is why she had that fainting spell, she had to reveal her true demon form to do this and it weakened her mortal body. No true patriot really cares about russian influence, in fact, we welcome it. Russia is a much more american country than the united states. we elected a a gay nigger twice and were about to elect a woman who is an actual demon. Russia saved us, we owe them.

Not gonna lie former sleep supporter here, it's been tiring watching this guy crash into bed but seriously we can't let him get the sleep number bed codes.

I actually can't tell if this is satire or not. Your whole nation is fucked up.

Also aside from everything else, it's pretty obvious trump tried to conduct his political campaign like he conducts business. A favor for a favor.
"I speak nice about russia, or get rid of a few sanctions amd some of those debts in Russian banks get forgotten about."

I don't think he even realised he was committing treason. He's not the reading type. Doesn't stop him being a scumbag though.

Dead meme. Screencap this with 5 million reactions and go back to r/Sup Forums.

wow shill, get over it, hillary lost. You mad you wasted your vote, cuck?

irish nigger doesn't understand treason

No facts or links cited as usual, this russian bullshit was debunked over and over again
Kys

Careful with all that edge m80, you might get hurt.

But in all seriousness, Hillary should have faced some legal action, but just because she did not doesn't mean Manafort shouldn't either. There's a big difference between working with foreign adversaries and being a government shill that doesn't understand tech. It makes me really sad as a lifelong republican to see how my party went from the party of small government/leave me alone to the hyper Christian, alternative fact machine it has become. You can say what you want on this Vietnamese glassblowing image board, but that doesn't make it true or correct. The Republicans need to wake up and realize what has happened to them these past 10 years

SAGE
Shills are horrible at shilling, no subtlety, no nuance.
Shilling has to be insidious to be effective, just plant a seed, sit back and watch it grow. I see these threads as pro Trump propaganda, and so does everyone else with a brain. I'm very tired, tired and sleepy. Sorry, I must get some sleep now.

>10 years ago
>before Obama begged for mercy pre election
>before Urainium rights sold
>nothing actually illegal

Maybe you should look at your side first.

Pic related

Democracy=Anarchy

Being pro democracy is the ultimate treason

Russians are also the last bastion against degeneracy

WE ARE AMERICANS AND OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM MADE IT A CERTAINTY THAT WHOMEVER WE ELECTED INTO THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT WAS DOING BUSINESS WITH AND FOR RUSSIA

Good. Let's ally with Putin and invade germany yet again.

Russia de-kiked and that is why they are public enemy #1. Europe wants to genocide its own people and Putin is like "what the fuck are you letting the jews do to you?"

Oh no, shut it down. Russia is bad.

>Let's openly post our plans for everyone to see on the board.

LARPing as Shareblue is autistic and only other autistic people believe it. They should have at least changed an image filename to "CREW23" or something to make it believable.

TLDR: You have autism OP. I'm sorry to have to tell you.

CRY HARD 2: CRY HARDER
STARRING YOU

whats wrong with alternative facts, cuck?

How much did Manafort even do for the campaign? The campaign only existed in the form of rallies. There was no traditional campaign headquarters. There was no GOTV operation. There was no ad production, and no ad buys. Nobody was writing speeches for Trump to read off the teleprompters he wasn't using.

If Manafort did something wrong, Trump has complete plausible deniability.

Because dictators in Russia had a such an excellent history of providing freedom and happiness to their people.

You treasonous un-american scumbag.
McCarthy would have crucified you.

Wow, it's fucking nothing from 10 years ago.

>potatofaggot in this thread too
Crying harder yet?

So a Russian agent was talking to a guy in 2005 which is bad, but literally going to England and telling them how to vote when your president of the United States is totally ok.

Yes your argument makes perfect sense.
It's not like Russia was ever seen as the bad guy during the soviet era.

With Chinese money, one might add. Then they talk about treason..

No I'm disgusted at how dickless you need to be to want to give up your freedom, your rights and your personal liberty to a foreign power because you want a daddy dictator to look after you.

Generations of men fought and died to preserve your liberty. And you fat spineless cuck just want to hand it over.

Yeah, we're all just a dollar away from handing our country over to Russia, it's all a massive conspiracy and the only bastions of truth left are the MSM who tell you about it.
Look in the mirror potatofaggot, look at what you've become.

I'll take Russians over Saudis, senpai. You're permanently keked if you think Trump is a Russian dictator (without actual evidence), by Hillary isn't a Muslim shill

>Because dictators in Russia had a such an excellent history of providing freedom and happiness to their people.
I would vote for Putin over Hillary or John McCain any day and according to you I guess I already have MAGA

No look at what your country has become. What we've become is a country that went from a harsh recession to being the technology, pharmaceutical, and corporate, centre of europe. Probably going to be the next financial centre once Britain completes brexit. We're a country that can provide healthcare freedom and safety to its citizens.

Pic fucking related which is what I was replying to in the first place. America seems to be going the opposite way.

>No look at what your country has become.

You don't have to take either. The saudi administration is a deplorable terrorist shit hole. I don't know why Democrats still support it.

No potatofaggot, look at what you personally have become. You're angrily ranting on a chinese fishing-tackle collecting board about the leader of a foreign nation who the people of that nation elected.
I hope you starve like your nigger-tier ancestors.

Why would you vote for someone who has every interest of your own nation against you? If putin was an american sure he can see his appeal. He'd most likely be like H.W. Bush. But he's not.

He's the leader of a foreign government with competing fiscal interests to the United States.

>What are geo-politics?

America is not insulated planet. Political decisions made from a governers desk in ohio could contribute on a large scale to an entire country in south east Asia.

>Why would you vote for someone who has every interest of your own nation against you?
Exactly why I didn't vote for Hillary, McCain or Romney and voted to MAGA, Putin is just the icing on the cake

>Why would you vote for someone who has every interest of your own nation against you?
We've been doing that for at least 30 years and just broke the cycle by throwing a madman at the office in protest, and the madman's actually trying to follow through on what he promised while running. Why don't you take a step back and re-examine why you're so staunchly against him?

Well it's too bad for you that other nations don't get a choice in our elections then.

Trump should just go ahead and invite Putin to Mar-a-lago for a golf weekend and make the MSM go batshit crazy, what would they have else to talk about? "Trump talked to Putin" shit would end in 24 hrs

May Kek bring fire upon shareblue and the shills

sweet, another "everyone that doesn't blindly suck Trump's cock is a hillshill" thread

The really fascinating thing to me is that there are people that actually believe anything that CNN says. Boggles the mind.

When you commit crime you should get punished.
>b-but that's what Hitler would have wanted too so it's anti-freedums and anti democratic
Fuck off faggot