Somalis discuss race war in Europe/USA and Westminster

attack on their forum.

somalispot.com/threads/terrorist-attack-in-uk-shotting-at-parliament-and-car-mowing-people-down-at-westminister-bridge.20963/page-6

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39348270
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/leeds-imam-s-plea-for-unity-as-vile-opportunists-spread-anti-muslim-hatred-after-terror-attack-1-8456156
yuki.la/pol/73211308
yuki.la/pol/73224358
somaligov.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most amazing part in this thread is how those supposed Somali atheist bashing Muslims, when it really kicks off, will be the first to be brutally murdered by Aabo Tom, I would hate to be such a Munafiq when those false hopes are crashed and what their eternal abode will be

These fascists can't tell a Hindu temple, a Jewish synagogue or a Mosque from each other, in fact they will attack every immigrant, for them, all Asian's are Paki's, blacks thugs etc.

The conflict will be all Immigrants+blacks-Mixed raced+ Elements of the Left+Muslims against the fascists.

Donald Trump JR just attacked Sadiq Khan after this attack, the mayor of London, incredible, the great wars are coming and everyone is being forced to pick a side.

Those that see Allah as the ultimate protector without a doubt will come out unharmed, those who seek solace and protection in anything other then this, will bear the fruits.

No one with more than a tan is safe

bump

fake
somalia doesn't have internets

They are starving and yet shitposting about race war online ? Nice bait

Why not many are in europe, usa, persian gulf countries and other african countries.

They're pretty redpilled. Even the bad ones

Those are some fine ass anime babes, mr poland.

Post more if you have anything

> Look at your responses! London is my city, this is the civilized world. We wuz loyal subjects of the Queenz!!

>We Wuz

(Somali from that forum)

It's unfortunate, this is causing me to contemplate reverting back to Islam

No matter happens I will always be considered "one of them" so I would be better off choosing the side that will accept me even if I find them abhorrent

I also wouldn't mind killing a few fascists

From what I can tell, they are all diaspora

From the posts it seems a lot of them live in the west.

>We wuz

There's no way you didn't write that.

straight from the horse's mouth

He is one of the 'peripherals'

deport him now before it's too late, it's the only way

Oh hello there. What is your nick there

I'm British born m8, you can't deport me but you can personally try if you want to

Browsed for a year and a half but no account

Lewd taste.

Report him to the cops.

If he's in the UK he cant openly talk about wanting to kill people, especially after this terrorist attack.

Not sure who is more subhuman, somalis or pakis.

>Can't deport

I can't wait for this war to actually start and for you to get deported to the middle of the Atlantic

>shotting

*with cinder blocks attached to their legs

>I'm British born m8, you can't deport me but you can personally try if you want to
Brits dont have laws that can take your nationality away? wew

Do you? Well, taking away nationality is a hallmark of totalitarianountries sucj as gulf monarchies.

More

Somalis but it's a close call.

And here is the problem with immigration from the third world. They have 0 loyalty to their new nation. They have no reason to adapt or integrate. They will forever be outsiders of their own choosing and will, in a heartbeat, side with their own kind over anyone else. Same thing applies to relaxing around blacks.

>yfw arabs start the race war

>tfw I'll help them to slaughter polish scum

That's in part becaue people in tird world countries still have strong culture. While in developed they no longer have any culture except pseudoamerican materialism.

>it's true

>Terrorism and the horror was actually created and exported by the very same Western institutions you adore, CIA, Mi6 and others have destroyed Muslim countries using their Saudi friend's and have sold major arms deals to them.
>The very same system created a monster that he can no longer control and has bitten back the hand that feeds them.

He is right u know

What kind of shitskin in Poland are you?

>A five page thread for 4 dead cadaans killed by a terrorist in the West = 10+ pages

>30 Somali people die in a terrorist attack in Somalia = max 8 posts

>Fuck u diaspora folk wllhi you value your host nations above your own people scum of the earth wallahi

How the fuck is it that everyone in the world but white people gets to value their own people holy shit.

I'm 100% with royal blood and I hate evry single one of you subhumans

We know exactly who is muslim and who not

Royal blood from where?
Britcuck royal family member in poland?

wtf is shitskin on this girl?

She is mongoloid admixed with chinky eyes
Looks like russian rape baby

Or perhaps ukrainian

i think she is pretty.

Maybe but she is some kind of hapa like a lot of slavs

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39348270

>what is precedent

>terrorism
>started with US involvement during the cold war
pick only one non country

That lady condemned muslims more than a head remover.

Law in nonanglo countries isn't precedent based and these guys aren't citizens.

Kek, anyone can be repatriated to their ancestral homeland. You think that's never going to happen in Europe?

It's already happening, just wait for right wing politics to take an up swing in europe and its already swinging up.

Muzzies could rape the queen on live tv and there would be no race war. The people are too passive, life is too good.

Sadly yes, bread and circuses.

Id' fight for the HOLY LAND

in before ironic racism

>I'm 100% with royal blood
stop drinking Seba
it's not royal blood, it's borygo in your veins

bump

Anyone else

>subhumans vs fascists
I like those odds.

Funny how they can all agree when it comes to making trouble for others, but have had no government for 30 years.
Nuke them.

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/leeds-imam-s-plea-for-unity-as-vile-opportunists-spread-anti-muslim-hatred-after-terror-attack-1-8456156

Does anyone have the images of the somali governments website?

Im gonna go take a look on my harddrive because i havent laughed that hard in years

What images exactly?

Oh i found two of the threads

yuki.la/pol/73211308
yuki.la/pol/73224358

im gonna see if these were what i was thinking of

Why on earth would they show loyalty to people that treat them as subhumans?

What happened to their site?
somaligov.net/

How are they treated as subhumans?

Concerned passerby

Apathetic foreign parasite

>if you don't fight back, you win
Fuck these scum.

This place constantly bays for their blood and refers to them as shitskins, m8

bus driver

>The corrupt elites and inbred Saudi oil barons ruined the middle east so I am going to go to the west and rape women and children, that will surely stick it to those corrupt elites
>Corrupt elite: *sips champagne and wipes his mouth with a sun dried wad of baby skin*

I think that instead of having the files stored on a local server they just linked to now expired links lmao

Apparently they have one of the better internet connections in the world.

this pics tells all that needs to be known about migrants: deport non-whites, import east Asians (if you really have to).

it's unclear what her emotions are.

it could be stress and trying to contact family about the situation.

You mean Sup Forums? That user wasn't referring to a lack of loyalty to Sup Forums. Nobody here expects their loyalty to this imageboard, and not many would want it. user was referring to loyalty towards the adopted country they emigrated to.

You think they should turn on their adopted nation because a few autists on Sup Forums role-played as Nazis? That stupid.

I don't necessarily agree with that user, I think he made a crass generalisation, but your post is even dumber. Immigrants are treated like bloody royalty in most of the west.

Fairy Tail is shit, but the characters are good for lewds. Post more, Sup Forumsand bro

>How the fuck is it that everyone in the world but white people gets to value their own people holy shit.
because they want to live in our countries, not the other way around.

>This place constantly bays for their blood and refers to them as shitskins, m8

Proof of love my dude. Pol is a board of peace.

Some of them sound alright.

Dude if you guys stay around we will wait until open fighting breaks out and FUCK YOU INTO THE GROUND.

>Immigrants are treated like bloody royalty in most of the west.

>I also wouldn't mind killing a few fascists

I wouldn't mind genociding your entire shitskin race.

>show up out of nowhere
>free housing
>free money
>free healthcare
>free education
>everybody falling over themselves not to offend you
>anyone who complains publicly about you is attacked as an evil racist monster
I think I'd be pretty lucky to get that treatment if I moved to another country.

Don't forget the whole
>perennial risk of being ethnically cleansed
thing

Just go on that forum, it's a window into their perspectives.

Somalis are underrated af

They already have.

this

Somalis don't even care about Somalis.

Somalis worrying about being ethnically cleansed in the UK? I don't see that mentioned in the thread that was linked, and I don't see the remotest chance of it happening in reality. Ethnic cleansing is something people come to the UK to get away from. It's something our soldiers go to other countries to try to prevent. It's not exactly a British phenomenon.

nice meme.
Africans are all phoneposter

you know there are hate speech laws in UK now, I'm gonna play safe and report you so next time muhammed älämölö kills someone you'll end up on watch list

>Donald Trump JR just attacked Sadiq Khan after this attack, the mayor of London, incredible
Trump Jr. attacked Khan for saying Londoners should just deal with it when it comes to terror attacks in their city. Its a completely retarded thing to say as a civil servant who's the bureaucratic head of one of the biggest cities in the world.
Somalians are some of the most stupid fucking people, completely oblivious to world relations and will always defend the tribe. Fucking savages the lot of em.

>If it's Brown gun it down.

>If it's White, it's alright.

Do you deny that terror attacks are an unresolved problem of urban living? What about OKC?

Like they'll do a fucking thing.

They're too busy kicking in doors and arresting people who post 'Islamophobic' comments on social media.

They think that since they're not hip deep in white pussy that the host country is not welcoming enough.

That doesn't mean that you should just say "deal with it" and not "we're going to put our priority on security of the nation first and foremost," it literally goes against Hobbesian thinking which was one of the main political values that built the UK up after the civil war.
Hell even here in Canada CSIS and the RCMP with collab with the FBI stopped a massive terror attack in Michigan when some shitskin tried to suicide bomb a transnational train and kill hundreds of people, to say that you can't prevent terror attacks is BULLSHIT. Maybe you can't protect all but i find it hard to believe that the UK thought police can't sort even shit like this out.