Mudslime

>mudslime
>goes only after white chicks

Keep your daughters/sisters safe. Educate your women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_6_Youth_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems to be an alright lad

>t. virgin pajeet with micropenis

White chicks are much better than ugly, hairy, brown chicks.

>t. lebo detected
In pooland for vacation. I know this guy & the stuff he brags about.

Try harder

I think he's fucking ripped. Look at the bottom right of his pictures. Are you going to say something to him, poo? I sure wont.

pakhtun chics are dope. almost dated one but her father went ballistic & she cut it off.

>be indian
>date paki chicks
>don't expect to be disowned by her family

I, myself went to USA for a vacation. Visited shitloads of brothels and bars. Then, came back to Pak. Parents found out about it and, they kicked me out of the house.

>Parents found out about it
How did they find that out, pig?

>Pig

Oh man. Ain't nothing better than whole roasted pig in Texas. Fucking loved it .

I got drunk and started posting pics on facebook and twitter. Also, my relatives lived in the same state I visited. They told my parents all the shit.

Atleast, that Jack Daniels was worth it

This is pretty common. Shitskin males go on and on about how "proud" they are of their race, then turn around and shun their own women while exclusively pursuing white ones.

Like, I understand that we're objectively the best looking race, but the hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

kek. I am not proud to be shitskin. It's fucking frustrating. You're right about the other part though.

>I got drunk and started posting pics on facebook and twitter.
man, you're a big retard my dude

I did some pretty fucked up shit. I am an atheist. I am seriously considering moving out of Pak. Maybe I'll apply for 457 Visa wink. I once ranted on how shitty Islam is. Made out with a tranny

>I did some pretty fucked up shit. I am an atheist. I am seriously considering moving out of Pak. Maybe I'll apply for 457 Visa wink. I once ranted on how shitty Islam is.
alright, you're not that bad...

>Made out with a tranny
ok i take that back

More fucked up than that desu. I've been to orgys, gangbangs, got fucked in the ass by a white guy. Did shitload of drugs like DMT, LSD, Weed, Ecstasy. Been to gay parades. America is fucking awesome.

April 6th movement?

Is this faggot trying to signal he's part of some upcoming attack?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_6_Youth_Movement

Why the fuck would he tweet about something almost 10 years old so casually.

Really gets those neurons firing

Wow girl on the left is very clever. Wouldn't mind moving to west coast; it actually seems like a comfy place to live.

Probably, most people don't realize how radical Egyptians are.

You need Jesus.

Fuck Jesus. Fuck Islam. Fuck all fucking religions. Embrace degeneracy. Become a Nihilist. Live a hedonistic life. Never stop sinning.

You sound like my hardly pubescent cousins who make burlesque claims about sordid acts they've allegedly done to appear cool but instead they're clearly spurious

Yes master degeneracy in kakli yug our only way out

Dear wife and daughter, please POO IN THE LOO

>Responds to larping