Year 1071:

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will get rekt
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the tech for this.
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>Turks will die in 20 years, i guarantee youthat
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia to Greece
>.....

When will you Giaour subhumans accept Turkish supremacy already? Allah created us to tame you white subhumans so bow down to your overlords who's been kicking white ass for 1000 years. Turkey is eternal, the sooner you accept this truth the less butthurt you'll be

Turkish Delight

>Around since 1071
>Haven't contributed anything to the advancement of society
Please off yourself, t*rk

kill all Muslim
make the world a better place

But we have. We removed white christian scum from Anatolia and Thrace.

STAY RIGHT THERE, DON'T MOVE!

Do you want me to stick that up your tiny Gayreek butthole?
We have been anally annihilating you for the last 1000 years, you have not even won a war against us since 1071 have you no shame that you're replying to a Turk?

For the win.

Kill yourself sub-human roach.

>White calling anyone subhuman
L-M-A-O

I said advancement, you stupid ass muslim

You were named after poultry

Killing white christian subhumans is an advancement.

Are we good homie?

If you like Turks, Turks will like you individually.

toward what Yusuf ?

I'm ashamed by the fact that I need to actually type replies to a roach

>says the literal subhuman
You Turks are so cute

>Have not won a war against us since 1071

Roach education

You should be ashamed by the fact that you're a fucking Greek. Even lower than a K*rd. At least K*rds can hold a weapon, Neither your Ancestors nor you are capable of fighting lmao.
We'll take over your little aegean islands/islets soon. Better suck more German/American dicks.

But don't worry, Greeks maybe can't hold a weapon but they can hold Turkish dicks like a pro

Roach education.
You are even dumber than the goats you fuck.

Erdogan officially trolling EU

They created Fatmagül

Wasn't there a battle where thousands of roaches died and only 6 Greeks died? I forgot the name of the battle, hopefully someone will post, but you roaches got your ass blasted quite a few times

Reminder that turks are going to be extinct before even germans do. Muslims in austria (95% turks and bosniaks) have lower birth rates than catholics and protestants.
It's over kurds will take over turkey and pretend they actually are the turks.

roach

We're sitting on "Greek" lands. Try harder, white subhuman.

>Fatmagul
Sounds like a boss battle against the hive in Destiny

EUs billions not enough to stop the trolls

history is a funny thing

based as fuck

Turks are the strongest warriors ever , and they have the support of allah for being muslims and saving lazy arabs

i wish i was turk , not stupid traitor lazy arab

i wish arabs are like the old times , ummayads , rashiduns , abbasids

but its too late now

OTTOMAN EMPIRE WILL RISE

I'm not white, which just goes to show that everyone doesn't like t*rks

Unlike whites we are not weak nor cuck.
We'll just deport the Kurds to Germany or some European shithole.

>I'm not white
so you're even worse than a white, you are a fucking house nigger.

America will f*ck u up

nazi leftover cheese face

Keep riding off the cocktails of Seljuk roach

Not a nigger either, but you calling me a subhuman is like a fat person telling an anorexic to lose weight

"house nigger" does not mean black people.
read a fucking b-
>american flag
oh wait

ITT : based Turkish muslim man takes on loads of triggered butthurt fat cuck NEETs like a pro and btfo's all of them

stay triggered whitey , time will come where turks and arabs will unite and wipe off filthy whites and take over europe with ease

autist
keep dreaming

>Arab
>666
Allah is Satan confirmed
Why are all your women short, stubby and walk with a limp? It's cause of incest, right?

rahat lokum

>REPLYING TO ROACH THREADS

gamela gamela. Be proud to be a nazi leftover!

with what?

Turkey will be just another Salafist medieval torture chamber wasteland when erdogen is done with it... Good look with that

Shoo shoo Roaches, you stink worse than pooinloos

>not weak
You are literally Putins retarded slave.
But even Putin doesn't believe you are actually any good, wich is why he is still allied to Kurds in Syria.

my digits approve

Anime shows?

We would nuke you, but you would probably survive that too

LEL we only wanted Jerusalem you roach

Maybe next time roach

Kurds,Assyrians,Greeks and Armenian are going to have their revenge one beutiful day, hopd its soon c:

>Christian Arab country
race traitors. we'll rape you harder this time.

Anime show?

>Charlemagne sends his regards

kek arab? keep dreaming shitskin

This fucking thread again? Goddamn it roach, stop it.

>S-shitskin
>Malta
KEK you truly are a race traitor, Ahmad. But don't worry you'll be converted to your ancestors' true religion within 30 years.

You will always stay in your filthy desert.
You will die there and even your family won't care.
You can chant your gibberish curses up to the moment when rigid wildlife eats your disgusting body. Noone will care and we will still live a life of prosperity and entertainment that you sandnigger will never know.

666 is the digit of Moloch, not of Kek you fkin retard.

> we roaches are so strong and powerfull!

Needs help from the Dutch to place patriot missles along their border, which they couldn't even protect from syrian missles.

Syria for fucks sake

You are our slaves, of course you'll place our patriot missiles you smelly white scum.

And you will die in next 5 years, how does it feel Hans?

from my board and fridge r*ach

I hope the Ottoman empire does arise again and all the Muslims in Europe peacefully go back to their rightfully countries as Turkish subjects.

What happens to Israel?

Present day: a weak pathetic nation full of obviously inferior si humans whose survival relies on the moral superiority of people that they're trying to attack, people who could easily wipe them out if they do chose

Whats gonna kill me? Terrorists?
I am an autists that only leaves home for work.

My chances of survival are pretty decent.
In 2 years i am done with university and will leave this country anyway.

I am sorry but i can't take Greeks seriously. You're like women but even sissier than them.

Those missles weren't yours. Since your all too powerfull army doesn't have any for themselves.

You basicly had to beg at nato for some protection, since you are too incompetent to protect your own borders.

This dude just got trips twice in a row. That must be some sort of achievements.

>it's a '''Turks''' roleplay they are have significant Turkish DNA episode

Says the turk.
You are pathetic machos that will never ever fight 1on1 cause you are weak as fuck. You just rally behind flags and screech as a group.

Greeks might be lazy as fuck but they are at least gifted with half-decent looks. If Islam would preach a male-burqa i would be all for it cause you people are hideaus as fuck.

>B-But Turks are actually ANATOLIAN
Keep crying you inbred white maybe you'll change the course of history, subhuman

Fuck off, I as Kurd, was in Jordan for a year, last year, haven't seen any slat subcontractor Arab like you.
There is Kurdish community and people are proud of Kurdish Saladdin saved their ass, you ungrateful Ar*b.

Black Bullet

I'd recommend it

>Using uglys as fuck Excel sheet as DNA test
kek
No wonder you support Erdogan. You are naive as fuck.

>K*rd

Aren't you guys literally just the shittier less redneck version of Iran? Go invent your own culture you shitskin.

>T-That's not real DNA

They are pretty much the more intelligent half of turkey.

Reminder to Turkey.

In 2020's Constantinople will be retaken and become capital of Orthodox Christian world.

Deal with it.

blasphemer of Tengri, you are a disgrace to the legacy of Bilge Qaghan

You can't even take Grozny from Chechen mujahids

ged lozd bidch

>Even if it is.
Sandnigger is sandnigger. Nothing to be proud of.

at least we are not white

fpbp

When Putin will go, we'll rush through south like avalanche. There will be no cover from us.

Youre not even close to the ottoman empire, youre not even turks anymore.
You are a mulatto race of arab rape babies.

[laughs in siberian]

You can live in denial all you want. Look at the legit studies on Turkish DNA. The Anatolian people have 10-15% turkish DNA.

You are far more related to the Greeks and Kurds you are raging at that some horse nigger.

Downvoted.

How the hell did Malta pull that off?

when putin go`s russia will be somalia tier country

>d-denial
>a-actual studies don't say that
central asians are/were not even 100% mongol talking about Oghuz Turkics here. So you can cry about it you delusional wh*te subhuman