youtu.be/xzRmG1wsQr4?t=3m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Officials"

"Info"

"suggests"

"may have"

"coordinated"

Does anyone ACTUALLY fucking believe this shit, day after day? And seriously, what the fuck is the issue with "coordinating" with Russia? Why should two of the largest countries on Earth not try to cooperate? Fuck this neo Cold War bullshit.

It'll be war if they try to despise of Trump.

Seriously. People are ready to pop off.

OP is a massive faggot
His dick is tinier than a newborn maggot
He really thought he was being funny clever and witty
But in actuality his post was just very shitty

The only other thing his mouth spills out that dumb
Are impossibility large quantities of nigger cum
He wishes he had a woman between his knees
but instead he can only jack off to dick-girl fantasies

the only action he'll ever get is a one-way with his hand
infact his entire birth wasn't even planned
His room is full of dragon-dildos and weeaboo-merch
he is even more pathetic than Anthony Birch

the last time he saw a real vagina was when he was born
the last time moon-man inside job his mom her cervix was torn.
O look OP's mom is already knocking on my door
and her gaping cunt is begging for more

so before i go i want you all to have a nice day
and remind everyone in this thread that op is fucking gay
'kkkay 'kkkay 'kkkay?

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

Yeah, he's going to get impeached. May not be this month or the next but there's no way he's lasting 4 years.

It's a shame it's impossible to discuss this on Sup Forums without being called a shill.

No it won't.
Cucks don't make a fuss. Now shh go back to sucking billionaire dick while you can still have it in your mouth.

FAKE NEWS.

F A K E
A
K
E

M A N U F A C T U R E D
A
N
U
F
A
C
T
U
R
E
D

This is not the same as day after day. I honestly did not think The Trump campaign was in out right collusion with foreign agents performing espionage

Fuckers need to hang if prosecutable evidence is provided.

This

For all the talk about loyalty to your country Sup Forums seems to be okay with treason.

Better Russia than leftists. That's what I say.

This isn't FUNNY you asshole. Drumpf is LITERALLY ruining the lives of POC, and LBGTQ youths are DYING because of this orange rapist.

If something isn't done soon we will be remembered as Nazis, and I don't want that okay?!

That's about all...

Da comrade, we have enough rope for you too.

do not reply to shit posting threads.

Democrats were always OK with treason.

Yeah thanks bots, great work today.

I love how liberals are literally calling for the murders of people they don't agree with

Okay?

Confirmed underage

>cnn
sage

Drumpf is finished!
youtube.com/watch?v=PQaUfHpnZMo

???

Confirmed shill

We need the death penalty as a deterent.

FAKE NEWS

So sick of this Russia shit. When will liberals give it a rest?

Awww don't be upset, you can vote again in four years for another Benedict Arnold

>CNN

What the fuck are you even talking about

>we need the death penalty but only when it applies to conservatives I don't like

Is your poor little bubble getting bursted , Alt gay faggot ?

Holy shit! Hahaha!

>he screamed, distraught

If yous say a lie enough times it becomes real. They MSM has nothing to lose considering they've been discredited beyond belief.

Are you going to do anything that doesn't make you look like a shill today?

This thread legitimately has shareblue shills in it

>US official isn't named
>Info suggests= no concrete evidence
>Trump associates= not Trump himself
>May have= no concrete evidence
>CNN=Counterfeit News Network
Why can't I hold all these WEWs?

>Better Russia than leftists

you fucking idiot

>when Sup Forums runs out of arguments

>Modern Russia is communist
You fucking idiot

The shills ITT are out of control.
Nobody believes the Russia narrative except other shills, you can give up now

Sage

>BREAKING NEWS

>info suggests I may have fucked OP's mom.

Haha! CNN... "news"
Sage

>when shills think they have developed better tactics

No one buys the anti-trump shit anymore. It's too transparent. Why don't you try another angle?

I am always for the death penalty for malicious traitors. Snowden and Manning could be argued as whistleblowers. Up to courts to decide severity.

Just like they will with Trump if the FBI has a prosecuteable case.

the democrats have been screaming about trump working with russia since the DNC with literally zero evidence and retardos like you eat it up

I looked at the OP and didnt see any arguments in it, maybe its just me

Or am I supposed to be arguing against "suggestsmayhave"?

This is the same headline that's been getting recycled since the election went in Trump's favor. You lost. Fuck off.

By nobody you mean Trump's brain dead voter base? Wew lad

It is just you leaf

"aottgt" fgt confirmed

present an argument or kys thx

>>cnn

>repeat the same headline every day for a year
>never provide any evidence
>idiot Democrats believe it because confirmation bias
If you aren't a shill you're simply not very bright
Sage everywhere

Okay, you're a leaf.
Kys

Does your algorithm just try to pick up on certain phrases used on here? Do you realize that your "drumpf" and "brain dead" bullshit just makes you look like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum?

Say the line, shill

Damn I guess getting triggered from other people's internet opinions is still a thing fag

Brain dead Drumf supporter confirmed

They called him a puppet and useful idiot. No one had claimed evidence of collusion before.

Nice, only took you 40 seconds that time

20 years later we will learn that the CNN were the true russian shills and that it was the biggest mnogohodovachka since moon landing

sage kys desu senpai

SUGGESTS MAY HAVE POSSIBLY STUDIES SHOW THERE MIGHT BE WEASEL WORDS WEASEL WORDS WEASEL WORDS

reuters.com/politics

(((cnn)))

CNN has ran with this same bullshit for months. There's a reason they're called fake news.

If it was news it would have had impact months ago. Kill yourself op. Sage

if(exposed == true)
print("Braindead Trump supporter.")

>This isn't FUNNY you asshole. Drumpf >is LITERALLY ruining the lives of POC, and LBGTQ youths are DYING because of this orange rapist.

Top Kek
no they're not

>BREAKING NEWS
>Source: Top government officials suggest reports from intelligence agency allege possible contact between Trump campaign associate and Russian Interests

Suggest, allegatly, user source, tax returns, muh russia smear for straight up two months with no prove to show for it.
"keep screaming louder the volume matters the amount of idiots that hear it matter, prove never mattered" signed CNN.

If they want to be taken seriously they should just report on actual factual events occurring and policy instead of constantly shilling this political witch hunt, if US officials put out a legitimate report then report on it but until then stop putting out so many articles on it. It's annoying as fuck most people want to know what's going on in the world not hear about a Clinton political hit job

It's hard to not be called a shill when you are one, nice job ShareBlue

Keep pushing this narrative please. You'll never get a special prosecutor and when your side chimps out like niggers and spics because that's the only votes you fuckers can get were gonna put you down with live rounds. And if soros and king nigger use their nwo army. We will literally bring in spetznaz and all nationalists in the entire world will literally kill or deport all Shitskins. In fact I'm willing to bet we're just going to kill all of you. White people will not be fighting against Russia as long as trump is president that much I can promise you. Seriously a former communist state is willing to aid nationalism anywhere in the world to see cultural Marxism fail. Seriously there is no way in hell nationalism will fail in America now. We are literally supported by the military and the only other military willing to stop us.........Lmao maybe that's why Obama is hiding on a beach somewhere right now. Lmfao reading rawstory yesterday bitching about how gop Republicans are handing a victory to putin by exposing open foundation receiving slush fund money from Obama niggers in Moldova and Serbia. Lmao I can't wait to purge Neocons and liberals and work with populist movements on the left to further erode political power from the establishment. Even the Shills working these posts know damn well they are on the forefront to destroying liberals after stabbing Bernie in the back all Shills know damn well they are fighting liberals and the conservatives or they truly have no idea the power plays between the old guard and the rising guard.

>Drumpf >is LITERALLY ruining the lives of POC, and LBGTQ youths are DYING because of this orange rapist.

Nooo dont you get its you that kills lbgtq youth and you also rape innocent people you cunts not to mention the radiation that i spread by you to poison the poor lgbtq and all the other headcases.
See i can make up bullshit too its not that hard and i even have the exact same amount of prove :-O now what?

Nunez killed the congressional committee's credibility yesterday. It is happening

Haha wow its almost like they have no concern for actual reporting but rather just push an agenda in line with TimeWarner's objectives??

"YEAH TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN HAHA"
"YEAH TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED"

Keep going.

What's wrong with deporting people who shouldn't even be in the country in the first place?
Also the left's darling religion kills more LGBT people than Trump has ever done (hint: Trump killed no LGBTs apart from those weak-minded ones who think his election is the end of the world)

>Death penalty is barbarian!
>If a conservative is elected then REEEEEEE WE KILL THEM ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>suggests may have
wow drumpfnald btfo again

Kys

>When shills are exposed

Yes it was quite convenient that SOURCES MAY INDICATES POTENTIAL POSSIBLE SOURCES OF TRUMP SUGGESTS RUSSIA INDICATES POTENTIALLY news broke right after Nunes went off the reservation

Fuck off shill, no one is buying it

They just follow their darling Podesta and Brock.

>Trump calls CNN fake news.

>Bans them from the White House.

>CNN now combines with the CIA to take him down.

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE EXPECT?

YOU FUCKING FAT RICH ORANGE RETARD YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE FUCKING DEEP STATE!

THEY DON'T CARE HOW RICH YOUR DADDY WAS

>Bye Bye Drumpfags

Are you going somewhere?
OK, well we'll be here when you get back.

CNN has always been a CIA asset.

Top kek did you know (((time Warner))) changed their name because of all the negative connotation with it?

Yeah it'll be nothing.

Go back.

fpbp and I will say since Brock is 'under the weather and soon to be suicided' the Crew/CTR/SharedBlew whatever is in massive Astro-turf overdrive.

I normally report and move on, but I saw 2 posts by this shill ID and found that odd.

Anyway, I hope you die in a car fire and choke on your own blood. 2shekels have been deposited in your account. Good goy!

No, what would be great is if he pulled off his mask to reveal he's actually Vladimir Putin. The reveal would be like this clip:

youtu.be/xzRmG1wsQr4?t=3m27s

>hurr durr it's literally treason
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc

>we
Hahahahaha, a commie Clinton supporter talking shit. Don't try & get uppity again in the west.

Dont forget we can't let him have the nuclear codes

Anonymous US officials: Info suggests OP is a fag.

>uses gay as an insult
Why are you liberals such bigoted, backwards pricks? :^)

>Trumps traveling ******might****** cost tax payer money

>Info ***suggests*** coordinates ***may***

Its like im in highschool again

Wow shills even make shitty anti-trump memes lol and you're literally spending money on it

also Sweden, of course

I didn't want a world where we debate the treasonousness of presidential campaigns in court.