Are magic mushrooms Sup Forums approved?

Are magic mushrooms Sup Forums approved?

They're a monumental waste of time and money, so if you have too much of both, go nuts.

I'd recommend taking whatever money you'd waste on this and spend it on top-shelf gin and vermouth and make a shit ton of martinis.

You are eating fungus that has grown on cow shit, what do you think?

Alcoholics are degenerates. At least hallucinogens can change your perspectives.

Degenerate hippie shit.

They are worth the experience. Keep it to once every couple months if you want to do it continuously. Once every 4 months, 4 times per year.

T. 2 Mushroom trips out of 20 total.

yes.

spent a weekend with friends
rented a house for 20 people.
all dropped mush at same time.

take a zanax with you. helps out immensely in case you have a bad trip.

thought i was going to have heart attack and my buddy helped me out.

your different after, i progressed to next redpill level.

Sounds Sup Forums approved to me

>psilocybin can only be grown on cow feces
no. inform yourself, my dear friend. fungi are amazing things. check out paul stamets some time.

are you me?

Typical Leaf behavior.

they are a poison and the trip' is you being poisoned by them.

So can reading a goddamn book, or five minutes of introspection. Do you really need chemical aid to think about shit? Martinis are for funtime.

Psychedelics are used for expanding your consciousness.

Stupid people have no consciousness.

You can't expand your consciousness if you have no consciousness.

You're fucking dumb and that's why you had a bad time.

Especially you that... if you were thinking you are dying, it means you know fucking nothing about human biology and shouldn't do drugs, but instead study.

I mean it. Only dumb people don't enjoy psychedelics.

Fuck all of you because of that. I could have a great fucking time... shrooms grow freely in our woods, but they're illegal because Bob there thought he could fly and died.

Fuck you, imbeciles.

Yeah they might redpill you but also can disturb your psychology permanently so idk man.

READ A BOOK!

>'shrooms lmao pure nature man expand your consciousness bro'

>meanwhile you're just a degenerate trying to fix your lame and boring mind by eating fungus

They can be helpful when used sparingly.

5 gs darkness and pink floyd.

Psychedelics scare people. Let them have their shitty beer and sports and ignore them.

No.

Only nootropics, everything else are a waste of time.

start with a microsose LSD

You ever drink Irish Vodka? That stuff will free your mind

Right. And how can you judge if you haven't tried? It's like me saying that avocados suck even though I had never tried them.

Also I didn't say anything about them being natural. It doesn't matter if they are. Wolves are also natural, but they kill.

>read a book

Only insofar as you are interested in your own mind. If you are primarily concerned with the outside world they will do very little for you. With the right knowledge beforehand and introspection after they can provide great assistance in helping to know yourself.

Despite their power they are not, by themselves, a solution to any problem. They only provide access to an experience that many people write about but never experience.

Psychedelics can be very helpful for introspection and personality growth/change. They can be abused, sure, but so can anyone else. I wouldn't recommend them to someone under 25 (even though I tried them when I was younger) -- because the brain is not fully developed yet.

I don't regret experimenting, but I definitely could have been smarter while doing it. That being said, I don't recommend experimenting for everyone.

y'all niggas need 4-aco-dmt

They are legal here and sold openly. Degenerate as fuck desu.

Who cares? Do you consider tripping on shrooms to be enlightening? If so, go for it.

Yes

doing an 1/8th of musrooms was the most terrifying experience of my life. Bad trip. Threw up. Everything went sideways. Snakes everywhere. God talking to me. I suppose you come to understand what schizophrenics have to deal with.

One poseitive thing is you come to understand how fucking odd life is...the inner narrative (where you hear yourself planning what to do all day) is rendered absurd. It's hard to explain, but you feel (especially when outside on it) that you're more of a 'part of nature.' Part of the soil, trees and sheit.

I wouldn't call it a redpill--the voice in my head had nothing to say about kikes ripping of gentiles...but It was definitely interesting after the fact.

Those are truffles. Significantly weaker than magic mushrooms.
Magic mushrooms are good for you and are proven to cure depression

Why not just smoke

Says leaf. Psychedelics suck

>enlightenment through drugs
no your just fucking high thats it. drunks are less degenerate because we don't claim our poison makes us smarter. we don't claim to be better than anyone because we sit in a living room and giggle about stupid shit.

read platos "apology." in the apology socrates talks to craftsmen, poets, etc. these people, because they excelled at their craft, thought they were smart in all areas. e.g. because a poet was succussful he thought that he knew everything about politics. (sound familiar? popular science runs into this problem because you'll have an astrophysicist trying to teach you about biology). socrates concludes that just because you are a successful poet doesn't mean you are a successful politician. socrates claims he is wisest because he does not claim to know everything, which everyone else seems to claim.

you are the asshole that thinks because he smokes pot you somehow know more than anyone else because you get high. drunks are platonic and totally self aware

what else is legal there? any stims?

It has the same active ingredient

Yea, but acacias have mescaline, amounts matter.

It's really so frustrating trying to explain psychedelics to people. They either think it's a recreational drug or that you're spewing hippie bullshit. LSD and shrooms cured my depression and my social anxiety to a degree and made me way more productive. I'm even thinking of microdosing over the next few months to completely get rid of my anxiety problems.

Lots of fake drugs that mimic real ones like ecstasy and cocaine. But there is no point because you can get the real stuff easy

It's scientifically proven that psylocybin makes your perspective much more positive for years after a single use. It's the best cure for depression

Microdosing master race reporting in

Yes but theres less of it in truffles

Because smoking harms your lungs and fucks you up. Smoking is literally one of the most bluepilled habits out there.

Terrible advice. If some wrongheaded person thought that jihading the West was "enlightening" would you suggest that, too? Hallucinogens are merely temporary brain damage. If you want to know how your consciousness would be change if someone hammered a nail or two through your skull, I guess you can find out. If you are prone to anxiety or schizophrenia it is a bad idea, though.

FPBP

do them if you want, but don't blame us if you caused damage to your brain by overdosing.

Research shows a low dose can provide improved intelligence scores for twelve months. But the low dose isn't even enough to make you "trip"

eat more then.

You've never actually done psychedelics have you?

why dont they fully legalzie drugs?

and on that same note, i wouldnt recommend them to anyone over 25, your ideas about the world and life stressors are too overwhelming by then to truly fully lose your ego.

Mushrooms were one of the best experiences of my life. I would 100% do em again granted another opportunity.

Alcohol is the total opposite of psychedelics, grounding you in this world and imprisoning you in your own thoughts.

then eat more

There's a way to extract the mescaline but it's tiresome and it's easier to just boil a cactus.

Calm down sperglord.

Whenever I see anything degenerate I always assume that the Jews are responsible.
So yeah nah fuck off junky faggot. Drugs are for niggers.

Ive been blessing these cakes with keks magic. Im turning them into a year supply of microdose redpills to help handle my bpd anxiety

>psychedelics cure my anxiety

They literally largely contributed to my anxiety. Fuck that shit until eternity.

Psychedelics can't expand consciousness. If there's no concouisnous to expand. Just go back to drinking beer and eating cheetos dumbass.

the drugs bind to the serotonin receptors, taking the place of the 5-HTP normally bound to. Nothing like brain damage. Alcohol is more similar to brain damage.

Dumb.

>what is absinthe

Intoxicating substances are all degenerate. If you can't enjoy life sober, then you don't deserve to live.

Youre gonna get yourself raided dumbass, 1st degree manufacturing is pretty serious. Stop posting pictures

Same, took me 3 years of heroin and benzos to cure myself of the lasting hallucinations and HPPD shit

That's just meaningless drivel, I doubt even you have a clear picture of what you're trying to claim. Shamans have used alcohol in spiritual practices along with psychedelics for eons.

I developed an anxiety disorder. Heroin won't fucking cure me unfortunately

>grounding you in this world and imprisoning you in your own thoughts.

You stupid motherfucker, psychedelics also "imprison you in your own thoughts."

>scientifically proven getting high makes me better than other people
>I'm smart and know about science so I don't need to listen to anyone. the entire scope of knowledge will not go beyond things I like because I refuse to listen to anyone

>tfw too intelligent for shrooms

I have. what difference does it make?

>4-aco-dmt
No
>N,N-dimethyltriptomine
Yes

>drugs
>imprisoning you in your own thoughts
>drugs free you from your own thoughts
you must be fucking high

To each his own, I say. As long as your hobby doesn't affect some one else who should really give a shit. I was only ever an avid drinker, got up between two-three fifths a week before I laid off, I'll cut myself off at two-three beers max now. Won't buy liquor. Alcohol's given me some really awesome experiences some friends but it's also had consequences for me. I'm sure magic mushrooms and lsd can do wonderful things in moderation too. With anything, proper research and knowing your own body goes a long way. As long as your still a functional human being afterwards and you can interact with society-why should it matter. Better than those with track marks on their arms.

>friend does shrooms
>says it's an amazing experience that broadened his mind and perception on life
>2 years later, he's still a pothead NEET with no future
Oh yes, so enlightening

Psychedelics are not going to open your mind to anything you wouldn't be able to think of otherwise. They just tend to make the process a little faster and a whole lot more weird. The high you're experiencing is akin to food poisoning, so you shouldn't be surprised if you don't feel good 100% of the time. Anyone that sits down and spends 6 hours thinking deeply on life will figure some shit out, whether or not they are on mushrooms.

This is ignorant beyond reason. Really think about how plants are fertilized. You're demonstrating the kind of scientific knowledge i expect from Sup Forums.

>has bad trip
>blames drugs

lol

I like to eat these mushrooms

The pnly people who say no have never taken them, or had a bad trip. I have had a nightmare trip, but I hope to feel comfortable enough to try them again in the future. They totally changed my life for the better, and made me more appreciative and happy and gentle and unserstanding. Be careful, and resoectful with them. Read as much as you can before doing them.

yes

just another way to get fucked up
people claiming "mind expansion" and whatever other garbage are fucking stupid

THIS

>vermouth

WRONG

you obviously havent taken a good dose of them. same goes for all people talking like you. why do people with no experience regarding these things think they understand? its like somebody who doesnt know how to swim saying that anything involving water is stupid and a waste of time and running is better.

Literally reported

dxm > shrooms desu

use bible juice instead it's more powerful

Trudeau is a faggot

Shrooms are good for you but you need to be careful not to get caught up in your own bullshit. Psychedelics can help you understand or get a firmer grasp on something you've already learned, or it can make things click when you're having trouble making sense of something. You will never gain any new knowledge from simply using mushrooms or LSD.

The degeneracy comes from people who have never opened a physics book but think they know something about reality that others don't.

i think everyone should take them at least once or twice. there is something to be said about experiencing your reality without the protection//hindrance of your super ego in a controlled setting. it also shows where the boarder of perception and reality. I do think they changed my personality and the way i interact and understand people and how the world works for the better.

personally at this point in my life i just cant take them anymore because i have real responsibilities and uncertainties in my life. on top of that-- in order to do my job well i have to be sort of "detached" from other peoples realities and if i did process them it would be really really heavy. so i have all the making for a really uncomfortable trip. but thats for me. if its something that works for you go for it.

Fuck you buddy, classic martini a best. A BEST!

there is a hallucinogen in the old testament, the ark of the covenant is made from a plant called the tree of life in egyptian texts, you want to talk to god, brew up some bible juice, it don't cost nothing

men drink scotch faggot

The only people who are against gay sex have either never tried it or got traumatized by a dominating power bottom.

swim was a grower in undergrad. swim does not really understand how this idea keeps getting perpetuated. yes you need to keep really high nitrates in the soil (bat gunao is actually best) but at the same time contamination was swim's biggest concern back then. everything had to be controlled and pristine. swim had contamination once and had to watch thousands of dollars and the fruits of their labor literally have to be destroyed. if its done right its grown cleaner than most of your food.

Drugs are degenerate, I did the mush, I did the marijuanas, I did the cocaines, and it's all retarded.

Preserve your virtue.

Speed is pretty cool though, especially if you're a sperg.

i know the drill-- i was waaaaaaaaay into it when i was in my late teens early 20's. ive seen the other side of the curtain more than once. that journey told me where i had to go and where i went. its a place that i cant be go eat boomers and trip for a while. and im cool with that. i saw what i needed to see.

and honestly i get pretty much the same thing out of camping.

men drink whatever they feel like drinking at that moment or whatever is offered.

t. hendrick's and tonic master race

I feel like I'm the only one that gets that satisfying enlightenment from smoking weed and studying film and art. It's helped me become a much more empathetic and understanding person and has increased my ability to pick up subtle social signals from people, which I was already quite good at.
Controlled, medicinally used weed is best drug habit