Putin is not a dictat

putin is not a dictat..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU&list=RDXMqPWqOCGJU
judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/the-modus-operandi-and-toolbox-of-russia-and-other-autocracies-for-undermining-democracies-throughout-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ldbBuefzmug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully he starts knocking off Democrats then if he and Trump really are in cahoots.

what's wrong with assassinating people who are going against what you want to do

Yeah, he ordered killing of a man who voted for Crimea annexation and ran to Ukraine after his massive bribes were found out...

>independent

What a joke of a news rag

Putin is the Kang of Russya mafia. Another gangster with a tie. He has the approving rating of Kim and Chavez, 108%

maybe the independent is a joke but the guy is dead it's impossible to fake someone's death just to criticize putin

fpbp

>the replies ITT

It couldn't be any more obvious that Sup Forums is a giant board of shills. Regular people do not think its great and cool that political leaders kill dissenting citizens.

BASED PUTIN
traitors should be shot like mad dogs. shame about his wife though, she's mega hot

Fucking commies

>just another day in Russia

How do they know it wasn't a CIA hit like all the other Russians mysteriously dying?

romanians are NOT gyp...

Fuck off normalfag. Your ass said nothing when Seth Rich died, or all the people the Obamas and Clintons whacked

Since he was a former Communist Party MP, I guess the Ukrainian policy of "decommunization" is working.

Where are the proofs?

u like THAT?
puke.jpg

It's bullshit straight out of Rules for Radicals

>4.) Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

>Where are the proofs?
he's dead isn't this enough?

I wish he was more of a dictator. He does alright but there are plenty of people left in Russia that deserve free helicopter rides.

You fucking retard.
Exactly how would Putin benefit by killing this guy that cheated the system and earned millions? Sure, it would put a smile on Putin's face. But wasting resources and time to hunt him down and assassinate him? Come on.

It's obviously the typical gang that runs around in Kiev. Just like the other politician in Kiev that got shot up during a driveby.
I don't think you know about the current state Kiev is currently in.

Is this Kiev doing the killing or is it just CIA?

This man was a leading critic of Russias involvement in Crimea and Ukraine. Of course Putin would benefit by making an example.

good point, but still, who if not Mr.P

>putin is not a dictat..
Implying all dictators are bad. Throughout history there have been many benevolent dictators, perhaps Putin is one of them.

>he thought he can escape putin in kiev of all places
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

How exactly do you know I said nothing, you fucking shill?

Furthermore, this has nothing to do with Hillary and Obama. Furthermore, I have nothing to do with Hillary and Obama. Why you felt the need to bring up Hillary and Obama in defense of this is quite curious.

When has anyone argued that he's a sweetie pie? I guess this thread makes sense if you're a retarded liberal who thinks we should go to war with all the big meanies.

If I didn't know who the guy was and got my news from Independent and CNN, I could have even suggested that Putin was somehow responsible for his death.

Not at all. People get killed all the time.

Yeah I don't think it's cool that apostates are beheaded but we're still allies with Saudi Arabia aren't we?

A few dozen more, plus a few million in Saudi bribes and he might get close to parity with Hillary.

wow. another good point
did you stop drinking breaking fluid? good for you

Benefit by making an example? Like the other 10 times Putin got the blame for killing anti-Russia people?
Yeah, that's really working out great. Considering more and more people are becoming more active in both Russia and outside Russia on that particular topic...

Information spreads in a single press of a button nowadays. This is not the 50s-60s-70s-80s. Shit like that doesn't work anymore and I think Putin knows that, for obvious reasons.

this, in kiev especially.

Shills defending Putin by attacking Hillary and Obama. It doesn't get any fucking better. Like regular Americans would really rush to Putin's defense (especially of something like this, supposedly)by attacking Hillary and Obama.

Sup Forums is a board of SHILLS

wait, so you are working for hillary now?
> hard to keep up with you, user

It's what dictators do.

Is that bad or not is another question

>Since he was a former Communist Party MP
Does this not settle the case?
Sage, no murder has been committed.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU&list=RDXMqPWqOCGJU

How do we out Alinsky the Alinskities?

Because you're a fucktard moron. You don't care about innocent citizens dying by corrupt politicians, you're just parroting the narative DUDE RUSSIA IS BAD;(

You're the shill

DUDE OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE GOOD PUTIN IS BAD;(

This doesn't have anything to do with the point.

>mu putin CNN narrative

the ex husband of his wife, was a thief in law.
he wanted to get his wife back, so he ordered the hit.

Trump is the REAL dictator, even though his critics make millions on TV instead of being assassinated.

>what is cleaning up
>where do you think that money is going to end up
>it doesn't cost putin shit to hire a homeless man to shoot someone

>SHILLS

Your ridiculous assertion just made me choke on an otherwise delicious McChicken™ sandwich.

>there are people who think Russia can be governed any other way

How do we know that Russia was responsible?

He was shot in Ukraine. Ukrainians could have had him killed and blame it on Russia.

>How do we out Alinsky the Alinskities?
Who knows, but Sup Forums is doing something right to be attracting this kind of attention.

The best part of this retarded Russian hacker narrative is that the left is now pretending to be patriots, when at every leftist rally there are beaners flying the Mexican flag and retards burning the American flag. They are a complete joke and no one is buying it.

Putin is more pro America than Obama and Hillary are, and I'm sure we could fall off the earth and he'd laugh about it.

shooter died in the hospital...
u wanna bet we'll never know who hired him?
as per usual

Voronenkov was a perfect case of asshole and idiot in one face.
He was a member of a communist party but lived like a hip hop star. (alrready enough for faget stamp)
Was pretending to be a pro-putin patriot, yet turned into the "corrupt regime fighter" the same day he was accused in taking bribes...
Okay, that is your generic soviet corrupt official type of biography. Usually at this point they charge towards their catiously bought personal yachts\plains filled with bags of gold and dollars to land in London or Israel where FSB will be unable to get them. But not this guy.
This idiot RAN INTO FUCKING UKRAINE. MP who supported Crimea referendum, was a member of Communist party, ran into ukraine unironically pretending that he is a victim of regime and was an ukraine symphatiser the entire time.
You know this type of guys is what common ukrainians rebelled against in a first place.
His existence was an insult for both sides of the conflict. I'm not even sure that Putin did it.

The Modus Operandi and Toolbox of Russia and Other Autocracies for Undermining Democracies Throughout the World

Starts around 20 minutes in. Introduction done at around 27.
judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/the-modus-operandi-and-toolbox-of-russia-and-other-autocracies-for-undermining-democracies-throughout-the-world

I wish Putin was good.
But he is a:
>Rothschild-tier globalist
>Soros-tier destabilizer
>Super Spy
>Super Subversive
>Super Blackmailer

>Ukraine kills a Russian
>says Russia did it
Really triggered the almond

That was my first almond activation

fucking AAA

Czar Putin is a Autocrat, not a dictator.

You have nothing. Fuck off. Shill ass faggots.

this

you have never seen real women, right?
or you're not into milfs?

Thank you for correcting the record.

>The Modus Operandi and Toolbox of Russia and Other Autocracies for Undermining Democracies Throughout the World
Geez, I wonder why.
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

>Russian defector shot dead in the streets of Kiev
>even the local authorities know to put him in a trashbag

like pottery

Yeah it does. This is all propaganda for muh putin is a bad guy. We're allies with bad guys. Being a bad guy has nothing to do with foreign relations unless you're trying to witch hunt a sitting president for his campaign staff talking to a particular foreign country like every campaign staff ever has done.

This. It would be hilarious to give Russians a "free and open" democracy though.
They'd probably elect a literal Hitler.

What does this mean for the next DotA major?

Kek wills it

im not attracted to surgery mishaps on the face
i have seen enough of your rugged women, Ivan
no no no!

I like how they have the feet sticking our purely for dramatic effect. Really brings out the "seriousness" of the situation

I know right? Always with those prosthetic feet!

>Ukraine kills their own witness
but why
>inb4 false flag

he was going to testify against former Ukr. president who is now in Russia. Russia was going to use him to say in international court that they invaded on his behalf... just fucking google it

them legs are real:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldbBuefzmug

Yeah? And why Medvedev is still alive? He is known something, and planned to meet some other guy to disqus this and get shot.

Oh, forgot to mention:
This week death seems to be taking some faggots that just HAD to die.
Rockefeller - check.
Voronenkov - check.
Soros... (Kek praising INTENSIFIES)

What the hell does Hillary have to do with shills supporting and defending Putin supposedly killing a dissenting citizen?

I never said nor even remotely implied that Hillary and Obama are good. Nor did I say or imply the opposite for Putin. The faggot the shill is obviously you and you may as well be screaming it and wearing a sign

WRONG. I never said or implied a thing about Russia being bad. My post was about the shills on this board who are obviously the only ones who would Support Putin knocking off dissenting citizens.

Furthermore, being a sociopath faggot is you fags's domain, as you've proven day in and day out. When have I show that I don't care about what you say I don't? Youre just shitting out anything. But don't you have more fucking memes and derogatory comments to make of people who died in a terror attack, like you did of the dead woman under a bus? Keep projecting faggot shill
What will Sup Forums project next???????