Ok Sup Forums serious question time

Ok Sup Forums serious question time.

I have been debating moving out of this pile of shit for some time now and would like some red pilled info. Since most of western europe is cucked beyond compare, what would I expect moving to a place like hungary or czech?

I have considered moving to australia because there is a lot of opportunity in my line of work, but I don't feel like putting up with all the poofter cunts running around there (if Sup Forums is any indication).

TLDR: Where the fuck can I go where being white isn't a crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

ionline.sapo.pt/500588
expresso.sapo.pt/blogues/blogue_paulo_gaiao/o-feriado-nacional-da-matanca-dos-colonos-brancos-em-angola=f774386
indeed.com/cmp/Ace-Enterprises/jobs/Master-Mechanic-31781bfcd8a05cf8?q=Diesel Mechanic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile.

Lots of large American companies are based in Prague. Try one of them if you have the proper qualifications. Czechia is great.

Do you have a right to live in the EU? Are you dual citizenship or will you need to apply for a visa?

I will have to apply for a visa mate. I don't feel like putting up with the shit I face here anymore.

Look up what American companies are in Prague and apply for jobs with them. Hopefully you'll get residency through that and eventually apply for citizenship.

I will do so, thanks for the feedback.

Come on OP, im trying to study and nearly shat myself laughing, come to Portugal, paint your face as a nigger and say ou are a refugge, will take you, we need farmers in alentejo and tras os montes, you can make a good living here.

If they end up taking you as refugge, you can move to germany or whatever like the other do.

if your college educated just fucking oply for desk jobs in big corporations, lots of white collar jobs here and easy as fuck to get citizenship if if your illegal alien. Dont worry about language because english is officla language in those kind of jobs. If you want to be blue collar pleb just forget about it

That's the problem, I don't want to come to europe in the same fashion as the niggers, but if push comes to shove that's what I probably would have to do.

Cant you move to England? Anywere?
Really, no one desearves that shit.

aus isnt bad for south africans, as long as you're white and dont openly talk about rugby.

>Move to England
>Get run over by a bus, get stabbed, explode
No thnx, rather stay here then if that is the case.

Its not that bad in western Europe as long as you know what places to live in. you want to find the country side parts of the nation you wish to move to. for me in the UK Cornwall and other parts in the S.west are perfectly fine no Leftist BS an its white as fuck. We've been barely touched by the migrant crisis.

hey is this actually true please dont shit me mate

Fuck that shit, YOU ARE entitled to do that, you fucking deserve more refugee status than a nigerian shitfucker.
Portugal is one of the countries that hás 0 terrorist attacks, like many eastern countries we receive little to no muslims.

You could also try new zeeland i guess.

>.
No its not. Very little actually happnes here. when compared to the rest of europe. we have a problem with migrants but its only really northern england that suffers.

I haven't considered Portugal before, what is the economic situation there currently? Again, I digress, I have no intention of leeching off the system. I am more than capable of looking after myself without welfare.

i was referring to the pic he uploaded

Well that happens mostly in the north-eastern parts of South africa such as joburg and pretoria etc etc. They are sub-human, the stories in that pic didn't surprise me in the slightest.

If you have a degree, or come for a specialized job, you have 10 years of no income over taxes, you still have to pay IMI (propriety tax) and IVA (consumpiton tax), we also need jobs like farming for wich the state his giving small handouts, please check your embassy, we are saffe country, but if you dont want to see niggers ever again stay out of Lisboa and Setubal.

taxes over income*

fixed

One prominent person i follow on fb went south africa. johannesburg specifically, and a lot of westerners do and find it safe and enjoyable

You get areas that's not as bad as others. You really think that foreigners goes into the parts that truly "diverse"? Fuck no.

I am a qualified/certified diesel mechanic but honestly there is few things I don't do.

Also, if I NEVER see niggers again, it would be too soon.

Would they kill me if I said I hate rugby?

They would probably just chew your ear off if you don't support the wallaby's.

Plus, the very least you can get here, is a entry to any part of the schegen area.
Many filthy rich chinese were burglered by a state sponsored gag in wich they would buy our citzenship to enter europe, many sephardite descendants are also taking advantage of a law in wich they can get portuguese citzenship to enter europe without visas.
Minimum wage is 600, and its very common, but you can get as 1500-3000 depending on the job, and you can go to 5000 at most in most public services. Average cost of life for a single person living alone is around 600 if you are a content guy, if you like to travel and eat out and go to parties, something as 1000 a month would do.
Im taking into account you wont get in the new tax law for imigrants.

Honestly that seems fair to me. My current financial situation fluctuates between lower-middle class and "from the hand to the mouth" depending on the month. I will be doing some very active research into this.

As a mechanic you could set up a store for fixing cars and shit, unfortonatly there is a lot of beurocracies here, but if you came in a decent hardworking manner you can do very well since most our mechanics that stay are complet burglars too.
Check the embassy to know if you apply for the tax law.
Our interior needs people and workers.

Mind that in many countries like France or Germany you have higger salaries, but i cant talk for their tax and beurocracy sistems.

With their current heading, those are the places I would like to avoid. If possible, I would like to give the "out of the frying pan into the fire" a miss.

We have a embassy in Prétoria, and a consulate in Capetown and Johannesburg, due the large ammount of immigrants we have there.

Well I am out, thanks for the responses people.
>Civilized discussion on Sup Forums, who knew?

Just inform yourself if this place is good enough for you first, don´t want you to come here in vain.

We had about 1 millions retornados (comebacks literal translation") from Angola and Moçambique, that was their fate too.
They left before they could do anything.

ionline.sapo.pt/500588

We made a aereal bridge to a recue mission or else they would have died in the civil wars that ensued.

Come to Belgium or Holland, you'll fit right in.

>but I don't feel like putting up with all the poofter cunts running around there
Fuck you cunt. You come over here and I'll jaw ya. Fucking dutch pig, talking shit about me.

You can come here, but pretty much only demand on you will be that you work really, really hard. If not then prepare to be really ostracized.

Move to the USA Bro. Don't listen to the bullshit things you hear online, it /really/ is cool a f here. You can do whatever you want and we have everything. Only problem is being bored when you run out of fun shit to do!

People lie and lie left and right about America. Upstate New York here, i deliver Chinese making like 20,000 a year and I live on my own w a nice car and an apartment and I eat fine and even have a little money leftover for college

If you live seven years in Svalbard you get instant Norwegian citizenship.

It's easy as fuck to find a job too man just go somewhere thatll hire you off the books, like a pizza place or a small store

I'm South African. Grew up in CT, then studied in Stellies. Now I'm living in Zurich. As far as European countries it's pretty good. It's not Sweden or Germany by any means. Swiss are in charge of the country so no raghead mayors like in London.

Hungary and Czech the pay will be shit compared to western Europe. If you are starting to build a life in Europe with ZAR then maybe you can start there but you might not like being there given the currency and the other issues like language.

Have you considered England/Ireland/Scotland? It's not ideal but a lot of SA people go there.

>Svalbard, Norway
>Texas, Murica
>Queensland, Australia
>Tampere, Finland
>Poland
>Estonia

Go to Chile/Argentina/Southern Brazil and you'll be fine.
I mean, really fine. You will not have problems at all.

Buy your ticket TODAY.
Doesn't matter if you don't speak the languages, you will learn them soon enough and you will get easy jobs around here.

Then apply for citizenship after a few months here.

DUDE! STAY!. YOu need to get with the white nationalist party and get as many white people you can down there! THE RACE WAR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN! THE HAPPENING ALL TH NEETS HAVE WAITED FOR IS IN FUCKING SOUTH AFRICA!

offer money and land to every NEET who will come fight the race war. Offer to take in prisoners from western countries to fight the race war. Hire blackwater, get some gibs from trump and putin. DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SA WHITE ETHNOSTATE.

THere's millions of whites in SA! DONT GIVE UP YOUR HOME

I'd recommend Chile over Brazil/Argentina because it is safer.
Just give up that shit place

>dont give up your home
No, give up your home.

Except getting shot by dirty apes, why would you leave one shithole filled with apes to go to another one filled with apes, Fuck off brhuehuehueh

Dude we have very very safe cities.

Don't be this dumb, I'm also an Italian and live in the South just fine in a 4/100k murder rate city.

zoccola

I'd kill a thousand niggers before I was driven from my home country by them. I'd do anything to stop it.

Sorry it's not everyone that has your "honor".
Some people would rather just survive than try to win an unwinnable war.

>im also an Italian

No you're not, monkey, the Portuguese should be nuked for spawning a country like yours, if only they didn't fuck the jungle monkeys. Fuck the Portuguese too.

>south Brazil is pure European bloodz trust me

I was there, it was equally shitty

Forget Europe, come home white man.

Illegally immigrate to the U.S. Play cat and mouse for ten years or so, become citizen. We let just about anybody in here

>unwinnable
15 million whites that the entire country depends on if organized could drive 40 million blacks out of the country. They just need to have the balls.

If you speak Afrikaans. Come to the Dutch caribbean.
You can still use your mother tongue and be understood by most people. The climate is similar to certain areas in South Africa (though not the cape)
There is always a need for good white workers here.
We have also been slowly uncucking ourselves of some European laws. Like you can now use a firearm in self defence.

But mainly it's the language. You should not be forced to give up your mother tongue. Language is a nation. Just look at the Jews who kept Hebrew alive. And now they got a country after centuries of having none.

You forget about Rhodesia mate? The west turned a blind eye to Rhodesia, what makes you think a SA white ethnostate is possible? Be realistic.

I also want to know

I dont want to move to a place like England or America where I would have to give up most of the freedoms im used to here.

I have family in Australia, Canada and America and when they come to visit they always say its much more relaxing here than there (if you dont have to worry about your job here).

My uncle always says ' In Australia you follow the law, in South Africa you do what makes sense'.

Not even close dumbass. Our path to citizenship sucks. You risk crossing paths with one of the deadliest law enforcements in the world as well. Best economy though, so we got that going for us.

Dude why are you trying to convince me international powers would not intervene?

It's unwinnable not because the whites can't fuck the blacks up, it's unwinnable because the UN would step in and fuck everything

America isn't run by jews anymore and neither is russia.

I got Irish citizenship and in turn free EU pass, yet I still plan on chilling here for some work experience. You got any options?

What freedoms would you be giving up if you were to move to the USA? Elaborate

hahahaha, let this be a lesson to all of you white supremacists. apparently you arent so superior. turn tail and run snownigger, kek you fucking degenerates

Well my friend, the Czech Republic and Hungary are good choices for non-pozzed places to live but I've got a better idea. You should move to western Europe and tell you story, write down all your experiences and spread the word of what happens to white people under a non-white majority. People here don't understand the score they way white South Africans do and they need to.

Op is back again for a bit

I honestly really wanted to because I specialize in american diesel engines (cummins, cat, detroit) and I have worked on a multitude of american V8 cars and conversions. The biggest issue is that they require a set amount of cash in your account or bullshit like that. Requirements are cray cray

Always wanted to be a professional viking, already have the build for it.

I was thinking something a bit different, I also have family in scotland.

Been to brasil, what a fucking shithole. Nothing made me miss afrika do sud like staying in that dumpster.
>Nice food doe

My family left yurop and came here 350 years ago, probably because they said "fuck this, must be better there in SA.". I am pretty much at this point now, but reverse.

Come on roach.

Interesting, Will check this out for sure.

Well that was part of my plan originally. I am not the type of person to cut and run. Maybe I could rally some support from the outside to help out my broeders here.

If war ensues, he can go back as volunteer for his homeland, until then why pay niggers to be feed if they disrecpct him?

Good sugestion really

>Volunteer for his homeland.
My homeland is a vibrating corpse. The only thing that matters here is family and friends, I don't give a fuck what happens to the country otherwise.

>No speed limits (rarely you will need to pay like $5 if they do catch you to 'squash' the ticket)
>No police interfering with shit like arresting robbers, we just pull down their pants and drag them around on grass for an hour or so then beat them up
>very little tax, all boers use cash with no record of sales and purchases and thus no tax on it.
>effectively no minimum wage, I hire people with no documents for about $200 per month (for full time work), my made worked only 3days a week and was payed $50 per month

expresso.sapo.pt/blogues/blogue_paulo_gaiao/o-feriado-nacional-da-matanca-dos-colonos-brancos-em-angola=f774386

Remember Angola, Rodésia, Moçambique, and Mugabe.
If you leave, and blacks do take over, they will kill them.

*maid
(which here means black woman and is actually a racial slur when said with a 't')

Heaps of South Africans in AU/NZ (source: am one)

rural US or anywhere in Utah or West Virgina

you hardly ever see any niggers, low crime, almost totally white. here's a job in Parkersburg WV. 95% white 2% nigger 1% spic 2% mulatto.

come to the US and bring your entire family, be fruitful and multiply

indeed.com/cmp/Ace-Enterprises/jobs/Master-Mechanic-31781bfcd8a05cf8?q=Diesel Mechanic